Dance

hermetic

What would everyone consider to be sign, house, planet(s) in charge of dancing? I know Pisces is linked to music, but is it also dancing?
5th house as fun, creativity, might it fall here?
So, if someone is a professional dancer, or simply a very good, talented dancer, where would you look to find this(except on stage, of course:p )
I do realize there are very different kinds of dances, and they may be looked for in different positions, but I am thinking mainly about classical - like balet, or tango, waltz...

What in a natal chart can be a significator?

astro.teacher

hermetic,

Venus and the 5th House primarily. Jupiter may also play a role especially if located in the 5th because of his jovial qualities. If the Lord of the 10th House is Venus and found in the 5th House, a dancing career would not be unreasonable. For a successful dancing career look to the 11th House as well, the 11th will show our level of success in the 10th house matters.

Carole

This ballet dancer to whom I personally know, is not dancing anymore as circumstances forced her to opt for a different career. She won many competitions, several gold medals and other prizes before she was 15. She loved dancing and had a superb balance on her toe shoes to the point of staying on one toe shoe only, for almost two minutes...without moving. She was also able to do 45 fouettes in a row at the age of 16, without even leaning a little to either side when finishes. Really good dancer.

She has Sun in Leo in 5th house trine Neptune in Sagittarius in 9th; Aries Ascendant with ruler Mars in Scorpio in 7th house; her Moon is in Taurus in 1st house in Mutual reception with and aspecting Venus in 4th, with a square. The Moon trine Neptune and also trine Mercury in Virgo in 6th; and the conjunction Mars/Jupiter in Scorpio in 7th aspect Moon, Venus and Mercury. Venus en Cancer in 4th trine Uranus in Sagittarius in 8th.

Carole

Carole​