Saturn squaring my Ascendant

divine g

Banned
What house is it squaring from? And to what Asc sign? Saturn is currently on my Nadir pt, (IC), squaring my Leo Asc..and "excruciating" is a very fitting word, as it is more of an inner feeling...and quite personal..

I would strongly recommend as much downtime as possible, self-reflection, and pscyhotherapy if possible...Knowing what's going on astrologically wont help..it may actually compound the problem! Meaning, you may just lay down and give up knowing you're dealing with Saturn..but he can be a surprisingly easy battle once you sit down and listen to what he has to say, and do what he says needs to be done..

Vista

I suspect there might be more going on than just this transit. I think it would be a good idea to post your natal chart with transits and progressions. You can obtain this from astro.com for free. Save as a picture and reattach to this post.
Vista

I'm now undergoing transit Saturn square my Ascendant, which will retrograde into a long malefic transit. I didn't know how excruciating this transit could be. Regressing my horoscope to the last time this occurred (when I knew nothing about astrology), I realize that this was then an excruciating time, too. At least I have astrology to explain it this time, and can forecast the end, even though it's going to be quite a painful while with Saturn's retrograde.

I honestly feel like my whole world has turned completely upside down, wrong side out...that many whom I believed were trusted friends are now demanding, treacherous enemies, and every comfortable routine has somehow been changed into a horrible ordeal to survive.

Blessings and love to anyone undergoing a transit Saturn squaring your ascendant! It's a nightmare.

I suspect there might be more going on than just this transit. I think it would be a good idea to post your natal chart with transits and progressions. You can obtain this from astro.com for free. Save as a picture and reattach to this post.

Byron

Byron[/QUOTE]

Fragoso

I'm now undergoing transit Saturn square my Ascendant, which will retrograde into a long malefic transit. I didn't know how excruciating this transit could be. Regressing my horoscope to the last time this occurred (when I knew nothing about astrology), I realize that this was then an excruciating time, too. At least I have astrology to explain it this time, and can forecast the end, even though it's going to be quite a painful while with Saturn's retrograde.

I honestly feel like my whole world has turned completely upside down, wrong side out...that many whom I believed were trusted friends are now demanding, treacherous enemies, and every comfortable routine has somehow been changed into a horrible ordeal to survive.

Blessings and love to anyone undergoing a transit Saturn squaring your ascendant! It's a nightmare.

Byron

Hello.
SAME HERE!
This transit is heavy as hell. I have been very tired, lately; and saturn really restricts my expression, talking all my self-esteem. My biological clock is ***** up. And the worst is that i tend to fall in moments of apathy (which is not natural to a cancer asc as me).

Fragoso
Waiting for saturn to get in scorpio, until there caring the world in my back.

Vista

Thanks so much for taking a look at my chart! What the Astrodienst chart doesn't seem to show are all the sesquisquares in my transits, so I have attached both a standard Astrodienst chart and one with just transits showing the sesquisquares (produced by my own program). My DOB data is also below.

Hi Byron,
Happy birthday to you! I hope you will feel better soon. I think part of the problem besides Transiting Saturn squaring your ASC is that Transiting Uranus is also squaring your Saturn activating your T-square of Chiron 11th house 12th cusp, Saturn 8th and at the apex and Uranus in your 6th. Chiron are old wounds and since Saturn is involved, it makes sense you have been betrayed by friends probably at least one person you have know for a very long time. Soon, T Uranus will continue to activate this T-square but instead of Saturn it will hit your Uranus. Actually, this could be liberating for you because at the same time you will also have Transiting Jupiter conjunct you Moon starting the last week of Feb and lasting about 3 weeks, as well as Transiting Uranus sextiling your natal Mercury starting about the same time for about 6-7 weeks. You are going to feel much better!! In addition, Transiting Saturn will stop hitting your ASC March 10th and at that point it will retrograde backwards for quite a few months until the end of the year when it comes back for the finally time. The other thing I would mention is Progressed Moon is in Cancer, perhaps you are feeling a little more emotional that you usually would. Hang in there! It will get better! I know how you feel though, I have both T Pluto moving back and fourth over my MC, T Uranus on my ASC and last year T Saturn moved over my Descendant!! It's been life changing to be sure!

Last edited:

Vista

Thank you, Vista! Your interpretation of my transits is about the best birthday present I could get!

You are so right pointing out my T-square of Chiron, Saturn and Uranus -- it's always been a powerful (and painful) configuration in my chart. Transit Uranus has been "grand-crossing" it for so long (since Spring last year!) that I guess I've just grown accustomed to the constant "background" distress -- which has involved endless upsetting changes, sudden sad memories, unexpected betrayals, etc. I've even found myself saying "of course" when yet another upset comes out of nowhere. The addition of t. Saturn square my Ascendant and a Cancerian progressed Moon (which hadn't occurred to me) must have been the "last straws on the camel's back" that finally made the pain excruciating.

Thank you for showing me that better times are coming soon! Too often I get to the point that I'm afraid to look ahead.

Frangoso, you worded the feeling so well!: "This transit is heavy as hell. I have been very tired, lately; and saturn really restricts my expression, taking all my self-esteem. My biological clock is ***** up. And the worst is that i tend to fall in moments of apathy" Everything you say here is exactly what is happening to me now. I'm so sorry it's happening to you, but your commiseration sure does help me!

Vista, your transits sound rough indeed! Retrogrades of malefic transits right over key points in our charts seem so cruel. I've had hard retrogrades exactly on key points in my chart so often lately that I can't believe it. My first Saturn Return years ago was a single hit, but my second one was a triple hit and brought great loss and death.

Thank you both for your support and commiseration! It has truly helped me!

Oh yes, I feel your pain!! I have lost everything...job, home, stepfather of 30 years, beloved little dog, life savings!! I can't tell you how much I can relate to your "background distress" comment and the "of course" attitude!! You are so right! So many people have told me and I am sure you get the same, "now it will get better," or "nothing more can happen now," and something always does and it's usually worse each time. I can also relate to the betrayals of friends. I found out a couple friends were backstabbing me....T Saturn squaring South Node in the 11th.
It's my understanding the second retrograde hit of a transiting outer planet to an angle or natal planet is usually the one that causes events and the most distress with the final transit the problem or issue is solved. Now for me personally, I have experienced events on both the second and third transit, although usually the third(last) is not as painful as the second transit and in some instances, it's a happy event even with a challenging transit. With that said, maybe you could go back in time to difficult period of your life and explore this a little more. I would hate for you to feel the dread of the final transit of Saturn to your ASC when it could simply be a resolution of an accumulation of past experiences. I know last year when transiting Saturn was T squaring my natal Sun Moon opposition for the final time for 3 months, I was so stressed about what this would bring you have no idea!! Oddly enough, nothing really happen AND I was never depressed although I have plenty to be depressed about as you do! The second hit of this transit is when I went into foreclosure and decided to do a short sale (Moon in the 4th and ruling it). But, I knew this was coming so it was not unexpected...of course we have lovely Uranus for those unexpected things!! My ASC is Aries 4 degree and my MC is Cap at 3 degrees so I am right in the middle of Transiting Uranus conjunct my ASC and alternately squaring my MC. Even so, I can relate to your apathy. I can understand this with Saturn but you would think Uranus would give me some get up and go. Nope, just a flare up of chronic health problems(T Uranus is also inconjunct my nat Uranus in the 6th). But hang in there, this too shall pass.

Ion

Saturn square approaching your ascendant is ALSO revealing the 'secret enemies' concealed in the 12th house .
The 'secret enemies' are NOT people hiding in bushes . . .but are , rather , patterns of consciousness that sabotage us , until they are eliminated .
When these 'secret enemies' are vanquished then there will be ascendance !
The job of Saturn is to 'get us' to unite our mind and heart . . . .
Saturn is NOT causing this situation . . . Saturn is REVEALING it .
The solution is 'inner-work' . . . and detachment . (my opinion)

best regards,
Ion

Vista

Vista, I totally share your pain, too! Since the Solar Eclipse (in the Fixed Grand Cross) of August 1999, which fell directly on my natal Sun/Pluto conjunction, I've lost a lucrative career, a new house, my life partner (who I discovered had often cheated on me) -- my brother was killed, my mother died, 6 dear pets have died, my car and part of my house was crushed in an ice storm...I could go on, but you get the picture. But I've also undergone a progressed Dark of the Moon and a number of other hard transits in the years since then.

I believe you are correct that the second hit, the retrograde of a malefic transit, does the most damage. When t. Saturn retrograded back over my natal Saturn, the first cat I ever owned, my beautiful and dearest friend for 20 years, fell very ill and died. My sister also betrayed me, and I found that colleagues were stealing my work and labeling it as their own. The end of the final (forward) transit seemed to ease my grieving, left me realizing that my sister was never the person I'd always idealized her to be, and that I needed to be much more cautious about whom I share with.

I think I can understand what Ion is saying...that Saturn is revealing things -- in the harsh light of day. Being the Neptunian that I tend to be (my intercepted Aquarius Sun is not very strong), escape and fantasy have been so comforting, but Saturn won't permit me to ignore mortality, dishonesty, and vulnerability any more.

Today is my birthday, but I couldn't feel any less like celebrating. I have homework to grade (I'm a teacher), housework to do (my house looks like a pig sty now), and probably neighbors who will want to drop by. But I'm just too exhausted in body, mind and spirit to handle any of the above.

Oh Byron, I don't know what to say beyond I am so sorry! I always try and remind myself of those who are worse off or have gone through a much worse time than I and here you are!! Out of all my losses, my beloved little dog(he is my profile pix) was the worst loss of all! I can't imagine losing 6 pets, I think I would die! I cannot express the grief I felt in having to put him down. It was the hardest day of my life as he was the "child" I never had. I can't afford to save another one right now either....Do you have any pets now?

When you lost your career, did you return to school to obtain your teaching credentials?? I know the universe(T Pluto conjunct MC) is telling me I need a new career(been in medical device sales for 16 years) but I can't seem to figure out what I should be doing so Pluto ripped it out from under me and destroyed it forever giving me no other option but to find something else.

You know the other consideration I was thinking about, you and I do not have many late degree planetary placements but your Sun and my Mars. It's at 23 Leo, however it's in a cadent house, rx and unaspected(8 degree separating square to Neptune) so not much help. The remainder of my planets and angles range between 3-18 degrees with 5 of my planets right between 10-14 degrees. With that said, since most of the outer planets were transiting late degrees before they moved into early cardinal signs, we really haven't had much support transit wise the last couple years and when we get a hit from something challenging, it really seems to bring us down. I believe things will really start turning around for both of us in 2013, at least transit wise. Not soon enough for me but better than nothing.

My birthday was in January, like you I wasn't feeling very celebratory. They seem to come every year whether we want them or not and this year I was not in the mood. Try to allow yourself to enjoy the day without thinking about your troubles.
Vista

Vista

Hi Byron,
I see that you erased your message but I did get it in email! I hope the day wasn't too long for you and you get some rest tonight.

I have to be honest, I have never given much credibility to minor aspects but for more years the inconjunct. With the minor aspects, it seems like the challenging aspects outweigh the beneficial one's, so with that said, I try not to focus too much on these minor annoyances. I think I will take a look at your progressed and solar arc chart. I am sure there is more information we can gather here. Also, perhaps your Solar Return would also fit into the puzzle as well.

Not sure if you workout or even have the energy for this, but I can tell you for me during these difficult times it's been a lifesaver for me emotionally.

Vista

Vista

I looked at your solar return, solar arc, and progressed chart. I looked at each separately and in different combination. I think part of your depression can be explained because in your solar return you have Moon conjunct Saturn in your 11th house of friends/hopes and wishes. With your solar arc chart you have Moon conjunct Neptune in the 9th of legal issues/higher education. Lastly, you have Moon conjunct Saturn in your progressed chart as well coming from the 7th/8th. All of these houses would be highlighted in some way. Now I believe all three of these aspects are separating, which is good. As you probably know, not any one of these aspects can cause an event as in your case feeling down, therefore one would look to the transits to set-off an event. Since all three involve your Moon with a malefic, it makes sense T Saturn to your ASC could be very significant in terms of depression as it's hitting a personal point in your chart. It's just a thought....FYI, most of the orbs are wider than 1-2 degrees approaching and separating, but still, i think they could have some impact when you combine all the influences together.

Vista

Hello Byron,
I am sorry to hear you have taken a little downturn. I have felt like you before, almost like the universe is against you no matter what you do and will take something as insignificant as letting your class out early and make it into a big problem. With T Uranus, you never know what you will get even with beneficial transits. Try not to take it too personally as the director was just doing her job. I am not downplaying your experience and seniority btw, just suggesting to look at the big picture, would she have reprimanded any teacher who let their class out early because it's district policy?

Don't feel too badly, my solar return chart is not very promising either. My Sun Moon opposition is mimicked in the 6th and 12th houses and Uranus is moving through my 2nd. The good news is, I have gone over past years solar returns in particular years I've had major events such as job changes, and more often than not the solar return does not reflect what is happening in my life. Now I am not saying SR are worthless as they did, at times, reflect events in my life, but many did not. With that said, don't worry too much about your SR chart. I find looking at all three, natal with transits and progressions seem to be more telling. Now with Solar Arcs, this is something I started exploring more in recent years. SA planets move very slowly, but again, it seems to reflect a general "theme" more than an actual event unless it's also indicated in transits and progressions.

Those medical bills always seem to creep up out of nowhere. I know it's "one more thing" that was thrown at you, but make sure you fight it and don't let it get you down.

Thank you for the information about the sesquares! I am going to explore this aspect a little more. You did say it coincided with a death in your family with other major transits, I do wonder if it was the major transits that were responsible? I assume the sessquare is short in duration and it acted as more of a trigger?

Vista

Oops...I forgot that could happen...seems nothing I
do these days goes undetected.

Two days ago, I let my last class out early because not only had they just underone a grueling exam and was I feeling exhausted, but I also owed the students some release time for keeping them overtime on other days. They were quite happy, and I too suddenly felt lighter and happier.

Little did I know that a couple of my students would go straight to the director to bother her about a completely unrelated matter, and she sought me out to officially reprimand me for "breaking rules" (letting my class out early). I was both humiliated and angry.

To me, this is very much related to my natal Saturn/Uranus square (now activated by t. Uranus), a natal configuration which has always put me at serious odds with blind laws/retribution from others (Libra Saturn in the 8th - I always envision the blindfolded statue of Justice, with her Libra scales and the vengeance associated with Scorpio 8th) - vs. my deep need for personal exceptions and considerations, as well as practical flexibility in my routine (Cancerian Uranus in Virgoan 6th). My Capricorn Chiron T-squaring all this just seems to make it hurt for a long time - I'm still hurting about this incident two days later.

Vista, I erased my message because I felt that I was carrying on too much and wrongly turning this into a psychotherapy forum. And it also seems that the more I talk (or write) now, the worse I mess things up, both internally and externally. I did just that with the director - I spoiled the "nice" conclusion of our personal "meeting" - one which left me "guilty but forgiven" - I went home and realized that I had accepted guilt to reach a peaceful conclusion, and sent her an e-mail saying that with my decades of seniority, experience, and utter dependability, I deserved consideration for my judgments and that I felt humiliated to be "called on the carpet" like a new teacher. Stupid move on my part.

If I would just shut up while I'm ahead (which is hard for me to see until after I've thoroughly messed myself up again)...but I'm too Aquarian and too Taurean for that, I suppose. And here I am, carrying on again.

Actually, Vista, the most important matter here is to thank you. I am really very touched that you would check out my Solar Return, progressions, and Solar Arc. Thank you so much! I had actually taken a quick look at my Solar Return on the 12th, saw my Returned Sun squaring the new Scorpio Ascendant and the Moon/Saturn conjunction in the 11th, and all the oppositions to my MC...and groaned out loud.

I didn't see my progressed Moon (at 24 Cancer) conjunct Saturn (but as confused as I am lately, I don't see a lot of things right in front of me), but I do see my progressed Moon EXACTLY square my progressed Sun and Ascendant (applying)...oh god...at that point, I quickly closed the astrology program with a sick feeling. Probably there are things I shouldn't know.

All I feel now is "How much more can I take?? How much more will I do myself in until I collapse?? How many more losses will I incur? I don't even have the dignity or respect of my decades of seniority left." I go to bed happy to be unconscious, but wake up with the dread of another day in a meaningless, undignified life.

Yet all the problems are internal, inside of me...I'm overreacting to external events (like the arbitrary director's reprimand) far too much. I feel too weak, like a leaf being blow about by the slightest transit.

Transit Moon just squared my sensitive natal Neptune, and I honestly felt like I was going out of my mind. (And before skeptics can say it was auto-suggestion, I did not know this transit was happening until just now...after it's over.) It seems that every negative transit is enough to knock me off my emotional feet these days.

Oh...I just got my mail, and it seems that I'm now being billed for almost $1,000 for an emergency medical treatment that was supposedly completely paid for by my workman's comp insurance LAST YEAR (a student bashed my head into a concrete column during a school party). Yet another issue that I am unjustly held responsible for.

Just in my experience, I have not found sesquisquares (aka sesquares) to be insignificant transits. Lois Rodden and Stephanie Johnson (the author of SolarFire's interpretations) considered them as significant, and I have found them to be quite powerful triggers, especially when major transits are already in effect. I became a believer when a sesquisquare coincided exactly with a death in my family, while other major transits were in effect.

byjove

Account Closed
Hi!

So who's still undergoing this transit now?

Mine started a few months ago. Saturn is currently 2 degrees ahead of a square to my ASC and is retrograde so not quite finished.

My self-confidence has been shaky to say the least. Not everything's going wrong for me but some areas I can't seem to help or fix and ... not in a defeatist sense, rather, perhaps I ought to play to my strengths and cut the dead wood at the earliest opportunity? I mean that as much with situations as with people. Whether Saturn is revealing ... false friends or unhelpful subconscious patterns, I feel something's up and I want to do whatever is necessary to get me out the areas causing me distress.

Saturn is at the end of Libra in the 4th, retrograding by square to my late Cancer ASC. The ASC ruler Moon squares Saturn natally. Other aspects to the ASC natally brought up will be Mercury trine exactly, Uranus inconjunct exactly and a wide square from the Sun.

byjove

Account Closed
Thanks for the guidance on that.

I think I've started to detect a few 'false friendships' and really, I can't wait to flush them out. I've liked finding problems generally - not because I like problems, but I gain the awareness of them which then lets me take action. So I hope that that compliments what's coming.

My ASC is 27 degrees Cancer and Saturn as of this post is 29 degrees Libra (R) so it will make an exact square for a second time in the months ahead, then turn direct and stop bothering me.

Less than a year ago I had Saturn TR opposite my Jupiter (definite money problems) and Sun (energy-less) so I'm ready for this one. I'm in a more secure place and feel more able.

I should say though, in the last few months I've become much closer with my brother (in the best of friendhips) which is a nice buffer. I don't think I really get depressed, though I can be down in the dumps for periods (but I always know I'll lift again).

byjove

Account Closed
She has not even made eye contact with me since, and a few of her "buddies" (some who were very "friendly" with me before) have followed suit. Believe me, English teachers can be some of the pettiest and meanest people alive. Like you, ByJove, I am so ready to flush them out. Hidden enemies, fake friends, out with them all. The real friends are definitely standing out now, however!

Hi again,

yep you mentioned a few things there which are ringing through for me now, another I think you said was bitter enemies. Yes! Yes, yes! There are a few of those around me now! I've been working harder then ever before to achieve and I've really been putting in the hours. I've spotted one or two people picking me out like they've a problem, despite the fact that I worked by behind off...how bitter! If I had things easy I could understand but I work hard! ***** you bitter people!

And I wonder is this connected to the remission...I had the BEST week in a LONG time last week...so many things worked out well...very,very eventful and a few strokes of luck.

Onwards and upwards! (clicks glass) :lol:

Vista

Update on t. Saturn Rx square my Ascendant, for the reference of any others who experience this.

The square is now "in remission" in Rx as of March 1.

First, I note a lifting of the gloom and a return of some motivation. Not exactly cheerful and eager yet, but definitely on an upswing. The feeling of excruciating tension has eased up. I don't have that "I must have a glass of wine" feeling after work anymore.

By the way, ByJove, I think that my experience with Saturn sq. Ascendant might be more steadily depressing to me than yours is to you because my Ascendant is Capricorn (ruled by Saturn and prone to gloom anyway)--so this is kinda doubly Saturnine for me. In my experience, Cancer tends to react to negative transits in a variable way, as you describe (i.e., up and down, varying moods, like the changeable Moon that rules it), whereas Capricorn stays down, like its ruler, slow, unrelenting Saturn.

Other things that've happened since "remission", one colleague came up and profusely apologized to me for using my material without giving me proper credit, and another asked me to work on a research project and conference presentation with her! Both right out of the blue!

To backtrack, just previously, during the final days in orb, I found out other hidden enemies, one a colleague who obviously doesn't like me or my teaching methodology and has been speaking disparagingly behind my back. Up until now, I had only noticed a definite coolness in her attitude with me, but our very opposing philosophies came to a head in a meeting, and I realized for the first time how bitter an opponent she is. I mean she has not only a professional dislike for me, but a very personal one, too. (T. Mars is opposing my Venus-Mars-Jupiter conjunction, too.)

She has not even made eye contact with me since, and a few of her "buddies" (some who were very "friendly" with me before) have followed suit. Believe me, English teachers can be some of the pettiest and meanest people alive. Like you, ByJove, I am so ready to flush them out. Hidden enemies, fake friends, out with them all. The real friends are definitely standing out now, however!

One last interesting bit of synchronicity. In the last few hours of the Saturn square being in orb, a heavy book fell on my foot, reinjuring a big toe that was just healing from an earlier injury (Saturn has ALSO been sesquisquare my Pisces stellium--feet). Ow, ow, ow!!! :pinched: At that very moment, another false (now former) friend passed the door of my office. :unsure: Just to remind me, I guess. Hurt me once, hurt me twice...

The final forward pass later this year should be interesting--and hopefully less painful--as Saturn Rx transits have always hurt the worst. I'm quite ready now to complete this cycle of purging.

Byron,
I am glad you are feeling a little better but for your toe. Ouch! I broke two toes last summer so I feel your pain!

I believe the final hit of Saturn will bring a resolution to the problems you have had, whatever that will be. Most astrologers believe the second hit is the most painful as I have mentioned to you before, I really suspect the final final time which only last for 3 weeks will not be anywhere near as painful as you. At the same time, you will have T Pluto conjunct natal Venus and T Uranus squaring it. With Venus in the 12th(ruling the 4th/9th), it makes me think something around hidden enemies will come to the forefront give this would be the second transit with Pluto and Uranus to your natal Venus. Venus as we know rules women and since you have had problems with women at work, this makes me think the transit will have more to do with a female that your 4th and9th house, although issues around these two houses could be in the forefront too. Look to later this Spring for events around Venus and then the resolution late summer early fall with the final transit of Saturn to your ASC and I believe Pluto's final transit although Uranus will hit your Venus one last time early 2013.
Vista

Vista

Thanks for the empathy, Vista!I'm a firm believer now that Saturn's second hit is the worst. It was most certainly the worst during my Saturn Return, and now again with Saturn square my Ascendant.Actually, my natal Venus is in mid-Pisces in my 2nd House. Very fortunately, T Pluto will be trine my natal Moon during Saturn's 3rd hit, but T Uranus will still be square my natal Uranus in the 6th (but separating), which seems to coincide very well with my plans to retire and change my lifestyle.

Sorry Byron, I didn't realize I had pulled up my friends boyfriend's chart whose name is also Bryon!! :sideways:

Vista

Hahaha!!! Does he also have a late Capricorn Ascendant? For his sake, I hope not! If I could have been born just a little later, I would've had an Aquarius Ascendant and a non-intercepted Sun...my life would have been so different! (...a lot happier, I believe...)

He has late Sag ASC with Capricorn intercepted. I didn't even pay attention to the ASC when I am was looking at your chart!!:lol:

You think like me, if I wasn't born a month prematurely, i would have been Aquarius instead of Capricorn Sun and probably wouldn't have my 7th house ruler square Uranus!!

Vista

Re: Uranus square Uranus

While I'm waiting for Saturn to do its third square of my Ascendant (late September 2012), Uranus has begun squaring my natal Uranus, again activating (as a Grand Cross) my natal T-square of Chiron-Saturn-Uranus.

Every negative Uranus thing seems to be happening: Technological breakdowns (car suddenly needs all kinds of maintenance), wild unexpected mishaps (almost had a near disastrous car accident), house and paperwork are in chaos, high nervous tension, etc. Thank heavens nothing irreversible has happened <seriously knocking on wood!>.

I made the STUPID mistake of doing my taxes when Mercury (Uranus' buddy) was stationary last night - and e-filing it, to boot! DUH! Didn't even think! The software was buggy and made a mess of things. I've spent all day on the phone with the Federal IRS and the State, trying to make sure that the errors that the buggy software made were straightened out. Have already had to send amended returns - like I wanted to...I'm a nervous wreck. At least Mercury is direct now.

Thanks for letting me vent. I'm posting here because I didn't want to start a whole big deal. I just needed to get this out. WHY don't I look at my chart before I do things???

As you mentioned, Vista, here's to 2013! I don't see any let-up until then.

Byron

It almost sounds like typical Mercury retrograde things to me!! The good news is, you are ok AND it doesn't sound like you are depressed, just agitated.

I was told I have a job offer coming during Mercury retrograde although the written offer isn't coming until later this week thankfully.

Vista

Re: Uranus square Uranus

Add Mercury retrograde (in Pisces, my strongest and most sensitive sign) to T Uranus square my natal Uranus (the ruler of my Sun and 3rd planet in my natal T-square) and you got agitation deluxe! You're astute that I've not been feeling depressed...just jumpy as a cat on a hot roof! (Don't know which is worse - depression or agitation!) Yes, thank you, I AM okay, though.

I sure hope that written job offer comes through for you now! (Fingers crossed!) Please let me know!

Sincerely,
Byron

That makes perfect sense now that you explained it in more detail! I'm not sure what's worse, being jumpy or depressed? I think I would take jump because at the very least you can take something for it, melatonin or hot tea. Worse case, Xanax or a sleeping pill!! LOL! You will get through it. I really doubt the next transit of Saturn to your ASC will be as bad as the previous(2nd) hit. Typically, the final transit resolves the issue, whatever that might be. Perhaps it will be the grind of starting a another school year and the dissatisfaction you have in that regard.

Thank you for the well wishes, I will keep you in the loop on how things progress.

Warmly,
Vista