Transit Period?

katmatcon

Hello all you gifted people. My birthday this year will be 11/11/11. I'll be 50 yrs. old. I was told this was a transit period. This year I've been more drawn to search my self and my soul and to find out my purpose in this life. I feel something is drawing me to seek the unknown. I feel that I need spiritual guidance this year more than ever.That is why I've decided to have a past regression hypnosis to celebrate this special time in my life. Also, I currently have a spirit in my home. Whatever message it's trying to send me I do not know.

Does my chart show anything unusual for the future? Why do I feel this need to search for the unknown at this time in my life? Any help you could give me is greatly appreciated.

Peace,

Kathy

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_kathleen.42996.5551.gif
    astro_2gw_01_kathleen.42996.5551.gif
    51.2 KB · Views: 15
Hello all you gifted people. My birthday this year will be 11/11/11. I'll be 50 yrs. old. I was told this was a transit period. This year I've been more drawn to search my self and my soul and to find out my purpose in this life. I feel something is drawing me to seek the unknown. I feel that I need spiritual guidance this year more than ever.That is why I've decided to have a past regression hypnosis to celebrate this special time in my life. Also, I currently have a spirit in my home. Whatever message it's trying to send me I do not know.

Does my chart show anything unusual for the future? Why do I feel this need to search for the unknown at this time in my life? Any help you could give me is greatly appreciated.

Peace,

Kathy
You can get an immediate chart interpretation from astro.com. From ‘free horoscopes tab look for free 'personal portrait' interpretation of a natal chart in the free horoscope section, you simply put the cursor on a planet and it brings a pop up box to explain what it means to have a planet in that house and any other aspects it has to natal planets. plus a six month free transit report in 'short report' Robert Hand gives a valuable in depth explanation of transits here – only slight objection I have with astro, is they use orbs of upto maybe 10' approaching, exact and departing. So most transits seem very long in effect. I use more realistic orbs of 1' approaching, 1' exact and 1' departing.
http://www.khaldea.com/ephemcenter.shtml

here is my favourite online ephemeris which plots where the planets are for hundreds of years...

The only poignant transit I can see is T Saturn conj Desc/marriage house. this should be felt last two weeks Oct and upto middle November.

When t saturn gets to your venus a relatinship may be severely tested and for the next two years or so you may find lots of delays, frustrations and limitations...

next biggie will be T Pluto conj MC and that will last upto 2years and will be major transformations...