30th Mar to 17th Apr : Challenging Skies

cassanra

Retrograde venus squares pluto and my natal saturn today....lord, I am in a funk....Sad Sally:( frustrated....but hanging on to this idea that this will soon pass.
My children are mad at me as it is spring break and I am broke, no return phone calls from my guy who I am wondering now is 'my guy' anymore but mars is closing on an opposition to jupiter for him and saturn is sitting on top of his jupiter...I know he probably is not in any mood...grumpy I would say. Why do men go in their little caves when us women just want to talk it out...gosh this drives me nuts. I am ready to start a fight and no one is around to fight with so I am stewing when I am not just depressed.
And the storm rages on as Venus has just passed my ascendant.
Mercury is trining and mars is inconjunct to natal uranus in the fifth and the moon has now cojoined my natal sun. Does this imply my mouth is about ready to get me into trouble? anyone? or does this imply it will be an easier time to talk and will calm the inconjunct energy from Pisces to Leo. I am clueless.
Is the worst nearly over?
No I do not think so....as mars closes in on its conjunction to uranus opposing my moon and squaring my sun.
Can we just fast forward to sometime after april 17th...

And I can say this...with out astrology all I would do would be to react blindly to the energy.

Hows all you folks doing with the pluto square venus?

kindjali

I think the worst is on the way...embrace for the impact. Hope we gonna feel free after 21st APril, at least littlebit.
This is for me "trial by fire"

K.

Last edited:

Steeler

Is the chart cast with those transits for the USA?
Because I have NONE of those transits...Nor getting them either.

Venus R has done nothing to me, so I don't understand the fuzz about it. :x

starlink

Steeler, you must look at the Ephemeries and you can see exactly where the planets are in the sky at which moment. Then follow Aquarius7000's input (first post of her) and you will find it. Where these transiting planets fall in your chart I dont know of course. Look at Venus. It transits now through Aries. Which house is occupied by Aries in your chart? OK, Pluto transits through Capricorn right now. So where in your chart is Capricorn? Now on the 3rd of April Venus will be at 3° Aries and Pluto at 3° Capricorn, forming a square. This square then, can maybe influence the houses in your chart where these transiting planets go through. This is valid for every place in the world. Transits for the USA also happen in Europe. The difference is in our charts. Maybe your Venus has not done anything so far because it has not touched any other planet in your chart? Maybe it still will.

Cheers, Starlink

Arian Maverick

I don't know if this is possible, but it would be great if Radu or someone could develop an astrological program that warned of "inclement astrological weather"--particularly of difficult transits that trigger certain difficult aspect patterns in one's natal chart. It would certainly have saved us a lot of trouble on various threads...

Does anyone know of any astrological programs that do this? I know you can calculate transits, but I'm referring to pop-up windows or similar alerts a few days or even a week prior to a transit's exact hit. This program, should one be developed, should be customized to lay particular emphasis upon one's ruling planet.

I swear I'm hearing arguments and disagreements everywhere--even on the radio station I listen to each morning!

However, at least some good has resulted from this transit, in my personal experience. Difficult transits, just like difficult natal aspects, are often necessary to jolt one out of a particular stuck energy, to provoke one's negative feelings from within the depths of which one is only minimally aware. So hang tight, everyone, and use the current energies to improve yourself and your self-awareness. Try to recognize and bless the other during the confrontation, to recognize the gifts during the moment instead of after. In this way, you'll reap the lessons without experiencing the same intensity of pain.

Beth

Last edited:

jjj

Kindjali,

you asked cappies to share their experiences... my sun is in 1 deg cappy and Im in midst of my tr Pluto conj sun and square natal Pluto transit that are supposed to end in december.

Ive been under much stress and strain these last years... tense, angry, sad... unhealthy relationships... complexes and fears coming over me... I still hate myself, my body etc... my teenage children do not make the situation better. We had some terrible quarrels.

Venus retro suprised me... I broke up with someone and some week later - end of February - I had an accident (never had accidents before) and am now scheduled for an operation. I can move very slowly (accident with my leg), so I am in a slow-retro motion haha. Broke up and broke my leg afterwards.

I have more time to think about things.

Since February I have problem with high blood pressure (never had before), I hope it will drop. It already dropped a bit, but I still feel weird. It is not easy right now.

Ps waiting for someone to return (the one I broke up with).

Jjj

kindjali

Hi JJJ,

Thank you for information. "real" pluto conjuction I will have in 2010, My Sun is on 4:30. My ex gf Cap has it on 3:20. Broke with her 2 weeks ago, also problems at work place. All fell apart.
But I think she is making fine without me.

I feel that somebody is pressuring my chest lately...terribile feeling.
I don't know what will time after Venus RX bring, but I am realistic from experience, it won't be better situation with Ex.

K.

jjj

Im woman and I have moon-venus in scorpio too as your ex and all I can tell is that I do not forget easily and when I love, I love very deeply, Im very clingy and find it extremely difficult to let go. But I dont show it on my sleeve.

Maybe she is different, but Im like this--- when I love, I love foooorever.
But ive never been in love with a fellow cappy btw.

Best of luck to you!

cassanra

I am glad K you are getting some good advise, yes. Your venus retro energy with pluto will make you feel as if you will implode...here here. I find when I am by myself and doing something I am okay. Pluto is planet of transformation. We need to take that energy and transform something. Possibly something beautiful:) ie venus
I had a bunch of teenagers around me last night several of which are roudy to begin with and lost it with them when they decided to sneak in the house while I went to get something for the kids to eat. Four teenage boys (aage 16) stuffed themselves in my sons closet. I was so aggravated (though now I can laugh) I lost it with them particularly as my daughter was in the shower when they 'snuck in' through my sons window.
I find I am okay when I am not 'pressured' by other people. Was there not a statement back there somewhere about 'avoiding crowds". Yes....I can see that..
If we can take the wisdom of the stars ....the good side of a struggle of venus and pluto square...what would that be?
Unconscious resentmeents coming to the surface? Difficulities point to a need to change attitude toward love? yes
Saturn mar is was we are up against next . What thought can we put up against this?
a time to endure setbacks... a time to keep our heads down and work steadily and hard
(The Complete Handbook of Astrology published 1992 Tormont)

cassanra

WEll, I think I am past the worst of it. Last night the moon conjoined my natal sun and venus retrograded off of my natal asc and backed off from a square to my natal mercury.
I feel better today...like it is a brand new day, the world feels different. It will aspect my natal Vertex in Libra by opposition at 2' 27 Aries. Hmm Venus will hit that mark about the same time as mars opposes Saturn.
I don't know how close transits need to be to progressed planets to set things off as my progressed Venus is at 14' 59" virgo.
Does anyone know about that? Do you think the saturn opposition to mars at 16' 20" Vrigo would have an affect? Would it be more internal? or could this be a trigger? anyone with progressed transit experiences? And I am not so familiar with the anti-vertex.
Sorry I am sort of going into my Gemini sun/virgo moon detail on this but truly it is helping me a great deal and I am hopes that it will help others see how aspects can play out...
I love everyone's expression of their own experiences. The array of experiences is great and reflective of our individuality affected by greater and in some ways subtle forces.
I just want to thank Aquarius7000 for the thoughts and energy behind the development of this thread.
Nothing like being prepared and great idea Arian.
Sort of like a red star 'binging' when trouble is coming:) That would be interesting. I guess everyone has their charts loaded somewhere. It would be a complex system. I don't know...like so many squares and oppositions from outer planets with the trigger mars? What would constitute warning signals....jet stream aloft plus cold air mass plus warm air mass=tornado :)

Last edited:

kindjali

I was so deluded that this is impossible to comprehend.
I hope you gonna answer me some questions I sent you privately.

FleetingDasein

I've been having similar experiences. It seems like my life is falling apart. It's been one set of bad news after another for the past few days. My sensitive moon cannot take it anymore. Don't take me wrong, I'm not suicidal. I am just finding neptunian ways to ease the pain. I'm really finding it hard to cope with everything that is going on.

Rx Saturn conjunction to Mars in my 6th house is almost exact. Once Saturn goes direct it will conjunct my Sun once again. Mars is sitting on my 12th house waiting to wreck havoc as it opposes my natal Mars.

As for Pluto, it is conjunct my Neptune and my Midheaven. Time to grow up.

Venus is moving back on my Ascendant. The Sun will go on to conjunct Jupiter. I hope that smooths things out a little for me.

cassanra

Yes, you do have it rough Fleeting. I suspect your energy is quite low as I have experienced saturn mars together...you want to move forward but can not. I tried to get a promotion during that time and reality knocked me down. That was a rough time.
Pluto to midheaven ...we are close to the same....neptune...lost dreams or transformation of dreams? Does neptune aspect pluto in your natal? This may tell us the flavor of the experience.
I have found thus far planets in the 12th as more definitely more psychological than anything else.

barbh

Account Closed
This is not a fun time. Uranus is on my natal Mars in the 8th at 24 Pisces, and so the mars uranus conjunction will trigger it almost exactly. I'm in the midst of some physical issues... I'm supposed to be going out for birthday drinks on april 5th (i'm an Aries), the day of the mars saturn opp, and its also the day uranus is exact on my mars. I first thought i should cancel, but then again, I've found that stuff happens no matter where you are....maybe its better to channel it through people than through some household accident or something.....
sigh
can't wait till this month is over
barbh :D

cassanra

Does mars and Uranus have an aspect in your natal? I have read that it is easier for events to happen if you have the natal potential there.
Well keep us posted. 8th house issues....others resources? any thing going on there?

barbh

Account Closed
Well, wouldn't that be nice.....a big lump sum coming out of nowhere.....or from someone nice! :D lol Yep, that would be a good thing. Will buy a lotto ticket for sure. I have mars uranus inconjunct natally.

barbh

4leafclovah

The degree of the Mars/Uranus conjunction is conjunct malefic star Markab(accidents/violence) :eek: and there will also be the influence of full moon at 19'53 Libra. Here we go again with Venus. I am trying to see how this all ties in together. Sounds to me like a defining moment is on its way from the buildup of the rx period. Any thoughts? Well, i will be sure to keep my eyes open when i am at the bar. I'll be holding tight to my money and keeping my drink in front of me at all times..and, of course, no drinking and driving!

EJ53

Banned
Arian Maverick said:
....Difficult transits, just like difficult natal aspects, are often necessary to jolt one out of a particular stuck energy, to provoke one's negative feelings from within the depths of which one is only minimally aware. So hang tight, everyone, and use the current energies to improve yourself and your self-awareness. Try to recognize and bless the other during the confrontation, to recognize the gifts during the moment instead of after. In this way, you'll reap the lessons without experiencing the same intensity of pain.

20 years old, Beth?................Or, X'000 lifetimes + 20 years old?

EJ:)