My chart for 2018? Big Changes Coming?

Tiff

Many astrologers told me my 2018 year will be much more fruitful then 2017.
2017 was hands down one of my worst years, getting thrown into situations of which I had no control over. This could be from the fact that transit saturn was square natal moon as well as transit saturn entering my 8th house both of which started in January 2017 making it THE WORST month of the year.

Is the uranus leaving aries and entering taurus next year beneficial for my chart? Are there any transits that stick out to you?

Let me know your thoughts!

Oct 21 2017.jpg

Animatrix

Hi Tiff! :D

Jupiter will be trine your Moon and sextile your natal Jupiter. A more harmonious home life should be the theme of the next year, and also happier and more optimistic feelings.

You recently made a thread about troubles with relationship. Actually this year you have had transit Uranus in opposition to your Venus, also square Neptune. Those transits will soon come to an end.

You are in fact lucky, one can almost say that the stars are smiling towards you, because you will escape Saturn square Saturn transit. For you, it will only last a little more than two weeks, in December to beginning of January. That transit was one of the hardest in my life.

Uranus going over to Taurus is a welcome change. I hated Uranus in Aries, the erratic and impulsive Uranian energies in that fiery sign was too intense for me. I hope Uranus gets calmer when he finally enters Taurus.

You have also had a tough Neptune transit in opposition to Mars. This could have made you feel weaker and less motivated than usual.

Astro Scientist

Hello Tiff :)
Your chart says you're a very accurate person! :) ...
Taurus rising makes you peaceful and Sun in Scorpio aggressive and violent. ...
What you need in life is love,... Love, love, love...!
Jupiter in 6th-transits should be good for that (Now is the time!)...
Cheers,
Astro Sc

Tiff

Hi Tiff! :D

Jupiter will be trine your Moon and sextile your natal Jupiter. A more harmonious home life should be the theme of the next year, and also happier and more optimistic feelings.

You recently made a thread about troubles with relationship. Actually this year you have had transit Uranus in opposition to your Venus, also square Neptune. Those transits will soon come to an end.

You are in fact lucky, one can almost say that the stars are smiling towards you, because you will escape Saturn square Saturn transit. For you, it will only last a little more than two weeks, in December to beginning of January. That transit was one of the hardest in my life.

Uranus going over to Taurus is a welcome change. I hated Uranus in Aries, the erratic and impulsive Uranian energies in that fiery sign was too intense for me. I hope Uranus gets calmer when he finally enters Taurus.

You have also had a tough Neptune transit in opposition to Mars. This could have made you feel weaker and less motivated than usual.

Hello Animatrix!! You noted that I will be going though a short Saturn square Saturn transit. I have read online that this transit is quite challenging and frustrating. Will the challenges be in the area of career as saturn rules my 10th house? Saturn transits are definitely not fun. I had transit saturn square my moon while entering my 8th house at the same time around Jan of this year and boy, that was a horrible experience.
Yes, I also hate Uranus in aries as my natal saturn is placed in Aries. I can't wait for it to transit into Taurus!
The neptune opposition mars did make me feel less motivated thats for sure.
But hopefully 2018 will be better then 2017.
Always a pleasure hearing from you! :D

Tiff

Hello Tiff :)
Your chart says you're a very accurate person! :) ...
Taurus rising makes you peaceful and Sun in Scorpio aggressive and violent. ...
What you need in life is love,... Love, love, love...!
Jupiter in 6th-transits should be good for that (Now is the time!)...
Cheers,
Astro Sc

Hello! Yes, I would say I am an accurate person. I think you saw that from my mars square mercury aspects in virgo.
Yes, I would say I need love, but I think from my past experiences, I have a very hard time in dealing with men with jealously issues and the thought of this makes me want to back away from any new relationships forming.
The jupiter transit my 6th house was not very good. I hope its transit in the 7th will be better.

Let me know your thoughts on the other placements in my chart!