what will happen with their relationship within 1 month

Salasi

My friend asked me to do a horary chart for her. She is in a new relationship but has doubts about the future, she has a slight feeling the guy might actually break up with her. So the question asked was: "what will happen to the relationship within the next month".

My interpretation was that it does not look good because venus is separating from mars and already in a different sign (so now they are averse). Venus is strong now in libra, and almost in the quesited 1st house...so it looks like the quesited will be more focussed on himself. With a full 1st house, it looks like he has some other things on his mind as well...

I noticed that moon is about to change signs, she will first sextile jupiter, the depositor of Saturn and lord of 3rd house (communication), but then she will square Saturn in the 3rd house... so could it be that the quesited will feel there are communication problems and therefore break up the relation with the querent?

Or am i completly on the wrong track?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Salasi

Someone any advice on the chart?

...or is this chart too messy... or the question not good to be answered through horary?...

Chrysalis

Doesn't look good for lasting, moon nxt and only goes to jupiter L9 and malefic saturns in the 9th house that mars venus are connected too.

So if this is a long distance r'ship, maybe the long distance becomes too much. Venus is in his own house/sign much stronger than mars....mars is dwindling away behind being left in the 6th....and moving towards her detriment.

Last edited:

Salasi

Thanks Chrysalis for your answer. Its very interesting and it helps me to learn more about horary :joyful:

They are not in a long distance relationship... however i also noticed saturn in the 9th house and moon about to square saturn like you noted... so because venus is getting away from mars, i was interpreting saturn as in the quesited 3rd house, and that (perceived) communication problems from his side would drift him away? Or am I taking matters too far off by interpreting it in this way?

Or... i am letting my imagination go ;) ... could saturn in the 9th house represent a foreigner that might cause a disruption in their relation?

Last edited:

Chrysalis

It depends on why your friends asking in the first place, saturn is significant here as moon recently left saturn and then applies to saturn's dispositor as you say.

Moons cadent and your friends cadent.

If not distance then could be communication issues, esp if they are already having them.

Chrysalis

I wouldn't say saturn in 9th was a foreigner it does just look like issues in communication, saturn's going to put a damper on things and communication will be a struggle.

Salasi

thanks a lot again :) yeah, guess the foreigner was more part of my imagination hehe... she told me they have had some misunderstandings/arguments already... so i also guess the communication problems will be the breaker in this case...