Will this relationship continue?

akajack

Hi there, can I get a second opinion on the outcome of this relationship?
It seems quite strong with myself (Mercury) tight on an angle with Sun and exactly opposite Moon. Also with Mars/Venus exact within 4 mins plus Sappho and Amor being quite close, but with Antares right between the two.
I'm unsure about Saturn being so close to the relationship angle and representing my partner. I've always known Saturn in horary to result in a bad outcome. It does have Part of Fortune within one degree though.
So is Saturn just showing the seriousness of the partner? Helen (Jupiter) does have Uranus directly opposite her, possible portending a change of circumstances.
I'm a bit confused. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php? Horary for Helen and I .jpgattachmentid=70862&stc=1&d=1507651189

akajack

Apologies for any confusion Chrysalis. I work a lot with asteroids in other charts and aren't perturbed by them. I feel they add a bit more input, even to a horary question.
Are you or anyone else, able to tell me the significance of the Moon exactly opposite myself and Saturn so close to the Descendant? Thanks.