Anyone who likes to read Davison Charts? Please help me Read what this is saying

Mew

What would composite Jupiter in the 8th house mean?

This is the Davison chart I had posted with a composite chart of the same relationship. I got a lot of very amazing info on the composite but unfortunately no one was able to read the Davison. I would like to understand the Davison Chart a little bit better to see if it is showing similar themes. I know their are some astrologers out there that prefer the Davison. I've also read some interpretations saying that the Davison is the "sun" of the relationship while the composite is the "rising"

Here is the chart:

Last edited:

waybread

Basically you read it the same way that you would read a midpoint composite chart. The two types of charts are both composites, but one is based on the average of two planetary locations in the horoscope: for example, the midpoint between 0 degrees Aries and 0 degrees Aquarius is 0 degrees Pisces. The Davison chart averages your birth locations and birth times.

To read either type of composite, just recognize that it is the chart of the relationship as an entity-- not of two different people. The sun is the identity of the relationship, Mercury shows communication in the relationship, the ascendant shows what the relationship looks like to other people, &c. As in a natal chart, squares and oppositions show stresses, sextiles and trines show harmony. With the conjunctions it depends on the planets.

Mew

Basically you read it the same way that you would read a midpoint composite chart. The two types of charts are both composites, but one is based on the average of two planetary locations in the horoscope: for example, the midpoint between 0 degrees Aries and 0 degrees Aquarius is 0 degrees Pisces. The Davison chart averages your birth locations and birth times.

To read either type of composite, just recognize that it is the chart of the relationship as an entity-- not of two different people. The sun is the identity of the relationship, Mercury shows communication in the relationship, the ascendant shows what the relationship looks like to other people, &c. As in a natal chart, squares and oppositions show stresses, sextiles and trines show harmony. With the conjunctions it depends on the planets.

Well if that's the case, it's very different to the actual midpoint composite. I still would like another's interpretation because it doesn't answer my questions it just gives me more.

Mew

What would the composite jupiter in the 8th house mean?