What components of a Natal Chart correlate to Touch?

applesandlilacs

I have been pondering this question. I know it has many facets, and there are underlining reasons for how people feel about it. I personally don't like being touched. I was thinking maybe that is because I'm a Sco/Vir/Vir, or that my 4th house falls in Aquarius.

I know that culture takes part, and how we are socialized into society is also a factor. Certain cultures favor different senses. Western tends to favor sight.

What are your thoughts?

Blessings,
Amber

applesandlilacs

What correlates to not wanting to be touched:
-Evil Moon Mars aspects
-Moon Saturn

Touch has to do with Venus. Have Venus afflictions? :bandit:

Total mind lapse. I should have included Moon/Saturn conjunct in Virgo (4 degrees).

My Venus is fine. It's in a Stellium with Sun, Mercury, and Jupiter, all but the Sun are in Leo. There is a semi-square with Pluto, but that's a minor aspect.

applesandlilacs

I forgot about giving end of touching. I agree with CE, I don't mine as much if i know and love the person. I don't mind being the touch-er and much as the touch-ee. I think it's a control thing for me. I have a Leo Venus (29'Leo), but it is 12 mins off my Virgo Sun (0'Virgo). So, maybe that changes the flavor.

My sister is the biggest love bug in our family, She's Taurus Rising with her Sun and Mars are in Pisces in the 11th house, and her Venus is in Aries in the 12th house. She is a cuddler like no other.

I was thinking that the 4th house sign and planets would be an indicator since it shows how you grew.

applesandlilacs

I like to hug people when I meet them. But some people are more open and "touchy feel-y" types. And that's just basic, superficial touching....like hugs, putting your hand on someone's shoulder while talking, shaking hands, etc. The stuff that really doesn't mean anything other than "hello." So I'll give anyone a hug if I like him/her....which is usually most people (in the beginning, until I learn better, haha).

Some people don't like that kind of stuff. Virgo can be uptight, Scorpios have a strong boundary that only a select few are ever allowed to cross, and Capricorn can come off as cold..... but behind closed doors, and within the safety of that one special person, everyone likes to be touched. Everywhere. Mind, body, and spirit.

Am I wrong? Who wouldn't want to be touched? Other than an Aquarian, I suppose.

It's funny you mention Aquarians, since half of my exes are Aquarius. (That's not saying much since I date about as often as you see Haley's Comet.)

After reading this I went and looked at my exes chart (6), all but one have Mars in Virgo. (Right next to my moon)

So, the placement of the Venus and/or Mars and it's aspects will dictate where on the spectrum of touch you are, from superficial to deep bonding, or no touching at all?

I feel a research project coming on.😀

I also forgot that you have to look to see if the person had any trauma in their life when it comes to touch.

Last edited:

Purple9

Some people don't like that kind of stuff. Virgo can be uptight, Scorpios have a strong boundary that only a select few are ever allowed to cross, and Capricorn can come off as cold..... but behind closed doors, and within the safety of that one special person, everyone likes to be touched. Everywhere. Mind, body, and spirit.

Am I wrong? Who wouldn't want to be touched? Other than an Aquarian, I suppose.

LOL My mom is very much an Aquarian. She does not like being massaged, but she likes to hug. Much to her annoyance I am selectively uptight. Mars in Virgo 0 degrees and Capricorn ascendant. Is that it? Love hugging my kids. I stopped enjoying being touched after my Saturn return. Now it comes in sporadic bursts. Selectively though. I am only comfortable with my children most days. Very sad especially as I used to be very expressive/demonstrative. Feels like a loss.

applesandlilacs

LOL My mom is very much an Aquarian. She does not like being massaged, but she likes to hug. Much to her annoyance I am selectively uptight. Mars in Virgo 0 degrees and Capricorn ascendant. Is that it? Love hugging my kids. I stopped enjoying being touched after my Saturn return. Now it comes in sporadic bursts. Selectively though. I am only comfortable with my children most days. Very sad especially as I used to be very expressive/demonstrative. Feels like a loss.

Maybe, one day it will come back in full bloom. Maybe, there is a lesson to be learned about yourself before you can share yourself with others again. Personally, I'm with your Mom. Lol! My doctor keeps bugging me to go to the massage therapist, and I tell her that there's not enough Xanax for that.

Blessings,
Amber

Purple9

Maybe, one day it will come back in full bloom. Maybe, there is a lesson to be learned about yourself before you can share yourself with others again. Personally, I'm with your Mom. Lol! My doctor keeps bugging me to go to the massage therapist, and I tell her that there's not enough Xanax for that.

Blessings,
Amber

Thank you for the wonderful thought Amber.
And, no Xanax won't cut it LOL

JUPITERASC

Blessings,
Amber

Side-effects of Xanax :smile:

Xanax-symptoms-infographic-e1489429800141.jpg

Adverse-Effects-of-Xanax-on-the-Brain-640x904.png

JUPITERASC

I have been pondering this question. I know it has many facets, and there are underlining reasons for how people feel about it.

I personally don't like being touched.

I was thinking maybe that is because I'm a Sco/Vir/Vir, or that my 4th house falls in Aquarius.
I know that culture takes part, and how we are socialized into society is also a factor. Certain cultures favor different senses. Western tends to favor sight.
What are your thoughts?
Blessings,
Amber
Skin is ruled by SATURN :smile:
http://www.homeoint.org/morrell/astrology/medical.htm