Uranus and Neptune Square Mars. Is this BAD?

Mew

I've read about these aspects individually but I'm not sure what they could mean in the context of this synastry. :unsure: Any thoughts?? IMG_8564.jpg I don't mind hearing multiple opinions! I want as many perspectives as possible please!

Last edited:

Mew

I am a complete novice myself and this is my first attempt at reading a chart but I think Uranus and Neptune square Mars could lead to one being irritated by the other, but AC- Venus contact would imbue a lot of heavy attraction in Scorpio, moon- pluto proximity in 2nd house will lead to a lot of possessiveness, jupiter-saturn could lead to stability or separation over time, lilith contact with mercury mars and saturn again point to attraction and obsessiveness, MC conjunct true node makes me think they met at work or it would be better if this relationship plays out in the public eye. Would I be correct with any of this?
Yes actually! Same work environment! So Uranus/Neptune square mars is just irritation and not as fatalistic as most websites seem to explain it as?

Mew

I'm assuming great mental rapport. With mercury opposite mercury an exchange of ideas on society. And the moon opposite moon. One in Gemini the other in saggitarious can lead to phylosophical debate and ideas. Idk of I'm correct I'm trying to get better myself.

Mew

Sorry for the late reply. Just saw this, I think it would bring a degree of instability and excitement, like riding a wave through a storm, but it will keep the relationship fresh if both parties are up for such a ride.

Lol "riding waves through a storm" sounds a bit intense but fun! :smile:

cherylchad

Actually I was thinking of riding a wave through a thunderstorm when I wrote that - just kidding - but what's more stimulating?