Relationship problems?

Tiff

I don't know why, but I never have smooth interactions with my lovers. Is this because of pluto sitting in the 7th house? When will my luck increase in the area of romance?

Sept 28.jpg

Tiff

One question; are you attracted to possessive and difficult, manipulating people?

Yes, unfortunately. For some reason, its the jealous and possessive types that I keep attracting.

Is it the pluto in the 7th thats causing all of this?

Animatrix

Yes, unfortunately. For some reason, its the jealous and possessive types that I keep attracting.

Is it the pluto in the 7th thats causing all of this?

Yeah it might be I guess. Does the jealousy bother you? Do you find it attractive?

you have a lot of libra in your chart... something tells me you're very good looking and people become afraid of loosing you because you seem to have everything they desire. So that's why they get real possessive and jealous, they don't want you looking at others, they want you all for themselves. You're good at loving others, seeing beauty in others but I think your lovers sense that and don't want to lose you.

Tiff

you have a lot of libra in your chart... something tells me you're very good looking and people become afraid of loosing you because you seem to have everything they desire. So that's why they get real possessive and jealous, they don't want you looking at others, they want you all for themselves. You're good at loving others, seeing beauty in others but I think your lovers sense that and don't want to lose you.

My lovers are also very revengeful if I don't date them. Is the scorpio factor strong in my 7th house? I feel like most guys that like me have strong pluto aspects in their charts, which ultimately brings out the scorpio nature :(

AppLeo

Loaded 7th house, especially with pluto there can bring intensity in your relationships. There's probably a little bit too much intensity and this scares people off. You don't like to connect to people lightly or frivolously, which obviously will make it difficult to maintain relationships.

The ruler of the your 7th house is not only Pluto, but also Mars. Mars is square to your Mercury in the 7th and Pluto. Maybe you're too aggressive in your relationships. You may also not be polite and bit too honest in your expressions, so try to refine those :biggrin:

With Mars in the 5th as well, there may be a rush to just jump into the relationship, maybe to have casual sex or just to get a rush rather than sticking around for the relationship to develop.

Saturn is trine this area in your chart. Use your common sense, and your practicality to help with your relationships. Take your time and really work on them. Take them seriously, and this will help the relationships reach their full potential. Saturn is also in Aries, which means that you have lessons regarding the Aries archetype. Develop your self-confidence. Walk your own path. Ironically, when you act independently, this will end up helping your relationships. Your relationships will start working out when you're not so concerned about having a relationship. And that's not just a Saturn thing in your chart... that's your Sun in the 7th house. Every Sun in the 7th house person needs to learn to be comfortable and strong on their own before they get into a relationship, or it will just get messy. 7th house people can make for great partners, but they can become hopeless in relationships when they become desperate for attention and love. Their monstrous desire to be validated makes them incredibly unattractive. No one wants to be in a relationship with someone who isn't okay on their own. We love people because they themselves. I have a powerful 7th house as well, so I know the feeling of relationships not working out. It will take time. The Sun shines a lot of attention in this area of your life.

Once you develop the relationship you're looking for, you're in for a very deep and connecting experience that most people won't ever understand because they don't have that plutonic scorpio energy in their 7th... let alone sun in the 7th house.

Last edited:

Animatrix

Well you are definitely very attractive. Sun conjunct Pluto, you're Scorpio as well, + North node in Libra. North node in Libra is notorious for being extremely attractive.

You are so attractive and charming that guys get obsessed with you. You cast love spells on people.

I wanna know how you look! Well poor you :) it is not easy to be attractive. But try to better yourself also then you will meet balanced people, who can love you and still let you be an individual.

Animatrix

You have Venus in Libra, ascendant in Taurus (Taurus and Libra are Beautiful signs due to venus rule), you have Sun conjunct Pluto and this sometimes gives the native an extremely strong sexual aura, which is unconscious in many cases - you may radiate sexuality, even if you are not trying. Basically every sex symbol has pluto in aspect to the sun or ascendant. Hard as well as soft aspects, doesn't matter. Pluto is opposite your ascendant as well. You attract people whom you have a plutonic effect on.

Venus is in Square to midheaven as well, meaning that you are the public's Little sweetheart.

I feel sorry for you but I also feel sorry for the guys who are obsessed with you xD. It is not easy to be heartbroken by a girl like you.

Tiff

You have Venus in Libra, ascendant in Taurus (Taurus and Libra are Beautiful signs due to venus rule), you have Sun conjunct Pluto and this sometimes gives the native an extremely strong sexual aura, which is unconscious in many cases - you may radiate sexuality, even if you are not trying. Basically every sex symbol has pluto in aspect to the sun or ascendant. Hard as well as soft aspects, doesn't matter. Pluto is opposite your ascendant as well. You attract people whom you have a plutonic effect on.

Venus is in Square to midheaven as well, meaning that you are the public's Little sweetheart.

I feel sorry for you but I also feel sorry for the guys who are obsessed with you xD. It is not easy to be heartbroken by a girl like you.

Thank you for your various replies. You have a great sense of humor :D
I feel like I will probably not have a serious relationship for some time now as many of my lovers just cause havoc upon me. I don't understand what i am doing wrong. For every lover I have had, I have always treated them with respect even if I didn't want to date them. Till this day, I still have never dated anyone, and its mainly due to my fear of the chaos they might bring. Every guy that likes me first heavily obsesses over me, then as time continues, he starts to see that I am not budging, he becomes my worst enemy to the point where I start to get bullied, which is a complete nightmare when your an unsocial person like me :(. I have been through this scenario with over 20 men. God, please, give me a break.

I think the pluto in the 7th house is what is really causing me to attract such types of men because it is afflicted by mars, the planet of aggression. Let's hope that someone gentle will genuinely like me one day.

Animatrix

Thank you for your various replies. You have a great sense of humor :D
I feel like I will probably not have a serious relationship for some time now as many of my lovers just cause havoc upon me. I don't understand what i am doing wrong. For every lover I have had, I have always treated them with respect even if I didn't want to date them. Till this day, I still have never dated anyone, and its mainly due to my fear of the chaos they might bring. Every guy that likes me first heavily obsesses over me, then as time continues, he starts to see that I am not budging, he becomes my worst enemy to the point where I start to get bullied, which is a complete nightmare when your an unsocial person like me :(. I have been through this scenario with over 20 men. God, please, give me a break.

I think the pluto in the 7th house is what is really causing me to attract such types of men because it is afflicted by mars, the planet of aggression. Let's hope that someone gentle will genuinely like me one day.

Perhaps it is best to take a break and try to LOOK for people who are more stable :) It is lethal for an unstable to fall in love - they become obsessed.

You are so Young omg! Don't chase love because love will Catch you just in the right time :)

Love to you!

Tiff

Perhaps it is best to take a break and try to LOOK for people who are more stable :) It is lethal for an unstable to fall in love - they become obsessed.

You are so Young omg! Don't chase love because love will Catch you just in the right time :)

Love to you!

You are right.

Love to you too!:happy:

I think your lesson here is, instead of letting them get the chance to manipulate you, you hold the strings, you have to choose what to focus on in the relationship. If you want to spend time at the park, go for a walk, enjoy things, let your partner know that, that way they feel included and like you're doing something special, so they're happy with you and treat you with respect because you make use of the day the way you like it. They have to be willing to take the back seat so that you make the decisions. You have to be strong. I think from what I read in your chart, your saturn is in aries and it's retrograde, aries is also a mars ruled planet but if your saturn is retrograde that means there's some kind of struggle in it... this is just one of the most important lessons for your life and since your north node is in Libra, it means you will like to be good in relationships since it's very important to you. Your whole chart makes so much sense to me, everything is placed in a way that just makes me understand you... each placement works for another placement. My Saturn is retrograde as well but it's in Sagittarius in the 7th house. My whole life has revolved around relationships, standing up for myself and learning my worth and stopping relationships that don't work well... but that also relates to my north node in aries which is about individuality and standing up for myself... my north node is opposite to yours... You're more trying to get into relationships and having them work in your favor so for you, the fact that your saturn is in aries retrograde means that I think there's a focus on having your own individuality within the relationship that's very important, it's like you're supposed to have the aries quality to help your relationships but it's retrograde so it's harder, so that's one of the important lessons so that your relationships can start to flow well.

Every time you get into a relationship, you're basically working on this ability to have the relationship work in your favor so that it's not possessive or manipulative, it just has to flow... this requires for you to communicate your feelings but do so in a way that's not too harsh, that way your partner doesn't take it too badly... also it might help to focus on friends... and take relationships slowly... it helps knowing how to communicate with people. Keep carrying yourself with the respect and love, make it important that people that come across you treat you with the same respect that you treat yourself, don't let people see you react to their insecurities, if they're insecure because you rejected them, well it's their own thing to deal with because they thought they were rejected because of flaw in them which maybe there is a flaw which is their crazy obsession that needs to be tamed... they just need to take it slow... relax... maybe have them meditate... If you're into yoga and meditation, I think the people that come to you will respect you even more... They have to understand boundaries... You're basically here to not only teach guys to relax but to you yourself not react too much to these crazy obsessed guys who take rejection badly... I have dealt with obsessed guys before and all I can say about that is that, it's so important to stand your ground, don't get into a relationship if you don't want to, take it slowly, if they accept that, they're worthy of your time, if they don't want to take it slowly, let them fade into the background by limiting your time with them, maybe telling them you have something to work on or something then just continue on your day... but friends first, probably works best... it's never good to let yourself be manipulated by any guy. Since you're already on an astrology website, that means you're already into spiritual things meaning if you are, meditation, yoga and other spiritual things will help you on your journey because the more consciously aware the guys, you come across the better, since they'll understand boundaries more and have more respect.

Tiff

I think your lesson here is, instead of letting them get the chance to manipulate you, you hold the strings, you have to choose what to focus on in the relationship. If you want to spend time at the park, go for a walk, enjoy things, let your partner know that, that way they feel included and like you're doing something special, so they're happy with you and treat you with respect because you make use of the day the way you like it. They have to be willing to take the back seat so that you make the decisions. You have to be strong. I think from what I read in your chart, your saturn is in aries and it's retrograde, aries is also a mars ruled planet but if your saturn is retrograde that means there's some kind of struggle in it... this is just one of the most important lessons for your life and since your north node is in Libra, it means you will like to be good in relationships since it's very important to you. Your whole chart makes so much sense to me, everything is placed in a way that just makes me understand you... each placement works for another placement. My Saturn is retrograde as well but it's in Sagittarius in the 7th house. My whole life has revolved around relationships, standing up for myself and learning my worth and stopping relationships that don't work well... but that also relates to my north node in aries which is about individuality and standing up for myself... my north node is opposite to yours... You're more trying to get into relationships and having them work in your favor so for you, the fact that your saturn is in aries retrograde means that I think there's a focus on having your own individuality within the relationship that's very important, it's like you're supposed to have the aries quality to help your relationships but it's retrograde so it's harder, so that's one of the important lessons so that your relationships can start to flow well.

Every time you get into a relationship, you're basically working on this ability to have the relationship work in your favor so that it's not possessive or manipulative, it just has to flow... this requires for you to communicate your feelings but do so in a way that's not too harsh, that way your partner doesn't take it too badly... also it might help to focus on friends... and take relationships slowly... it helps knowing how to communicate with people. Keep carrying yourself with the respect and love, make it important that people that come across you treat you with the same respect that you treat yourself, don't let people see you react to their insecurities, if they're insecure because you rejected them, well it's their own thing to deal with because they thought they were rejected because of flaw in them which maybe there is a flaw which is their crazy obsession that needs to be tamed... they just need to take it slow... relax... maybe have them meditate... If you're into yoga and meditation, I think the people that come to you will respect you even more... They have to understand boundaries... You're basically here to not only teach guys to relax but to you yourself not react too much to these crazy obsessed guys who take rejection badly... I have dealt with obsessed guys before and all I can say about that is that, it's so important to stand your ground, don't get into a relationship if you don't want to, take it slowly, if they accept that, they're worthy of your time, if they don't want to take it slowly, let them fade into the background by limiting your time with them, maybe telling them you have something to work on or something then just continue on your day... but friends first, probably works best... it's never good to let yourself be manipulated by any guy. Since you're already on an astrology website, that means you're already into spiritual things meaning if you are, meditation, yoga and other spiritual things will help you on your journey because the more consciously aware the guys, you come across the better, since they'll understand boundaries more and have more respect.

Thank you for taking the time to write all this out! Your analysis for my chart is on point!
If you have the time, please write an analysis about my chart as I would love to have a better understanding of how the aspects effect one another.

mdinaz

Mars in 5th house Virgo is square Mercury and Pluto in 7th. Sounds like you may be nit picky or very critical with your lovers about something. Venus conj Chiron square Neptune may indicate you think they are the same with you or are withholding love from you, but are not due to your focus on some minutia or are seeing things that simply aren't there and the hurt you feel causes you to lash out again. You may be idealizing them and they can't live up to your standards you continue to pick at them. A vicious cycle. You are also very psychic and the discomfort you feel from them you misinterpret and again causes you to nit pick and lash out as you take it as a personal affront.

kshantaram

Premium Member
lords 1/7 venus-mars over libra-virgo 2/12 friendly signs,
inclined to relationships passionately by mere attractions;
mars lord 7th over 5th, gains from spouse;
5th lord mer over 7th for marriage;

mars virgo seeking an intellectual partner;
but jup cap 9th valuing a conservative-practical-traditional partner;
jupiter significator for husband over 9th cap for father-husband,
and debilated; wear yellow sapphire strengthening jup for luck etc

cap inimical-malefic for taurus asc, jup cap debilated,
stress-delays in luck-edu-husband-travels etc;
retro sat towards pisces aspect own cap, debilation cancelled,
gradual growth-improvements.

sat lord 11th for income-gains-friendships, debilated aries 11th;
gains from social services, technology, old friends, old people;
mars aspect own aries, debilation cancelled, gradual improvements;

retro sat towards moon-pisces, opp mars virgo,
volatile emotions-finances-friendships; observe fast sat evenings;
mars virgo 5th, critical, temperamental in romances/relationships;

sun scorpio 7th seeking a magnetic well-to-do relationship/spouse,
but separative tendencies to care;
scorpio secretive, sentimental, sarcastic, jealous;

venus libra 6th, winning over others through personal professional charm;
but negating 7th house in principle, negating personal relationships;

venus-rahu libra 6th rise-fall in employment and relationship matters;
comfortable with international-foreign diplomatic roles perhaps;
observe fast No-moon evenings - milk/fruits.

past one year jup transit venus libra 6th, good for employment,
while could be attempting at relationships/foreign relationships;

hope sooner later mid-018 jup transit sun-scorpio 7th trine moon 11th
for income-gains-friendships, promotes relationship-marriage;
sun lord 4th over 7th, home away from home;

sat past 2.5yrs over sag 8th, sq moon, for chronic health issues;

later sat moves to own inimical cap-jup 9th, 11th for gains from moon,
gradual rise in luck-husband-travels etc, under stress-delay though;

year and half later ketu separative node moves to jup-cap 9th,
tending to distant lands; pain-injury-surgery thighs-knees-liver etc;
detachment from father-husband to watch/care;

hope the observations help take stock,

do care to kindly share pointwise ground feedbacks,
how true-untrue-insightful-helpful-prospective etc,

focus on outcomes mentioned, ignore technicalities mentioned for ref;

wishing well,

kshantaram

Tiff

Mars in 5th house Virgo is square Mercury and Pluto in 7th. Sounds like you may be nit picky or very critical with your lovers about something. Venus conj Chiron square Neptune may indicate you think they are the same with you or are withholding love from you, but are not due to your focus on some minutia or are seeing things that simply aren't there and the hurt you feel causes you to lash out again. You may be idealizing them and they can't live up to your standards you continue to pick at them. A vicious cycle. You are also very psychic and the discomfort you feel from them you misinterpret and again causes you to nit pick and lash out as you take it as a personal affront.

Thank you for your reply! Yes, I guess I can be critical as I generally don't like any foolishness and take relationships seriously. Most of my lovers are very chaotic in nature, and I just don't like that type of energy where they just jump to conclusions and start a disaster.

What aspects would have one psychic? Someone noted me that maybe in May 2018 I might get into a "special" relationship. Do you see any transits that might relate to this?

mdinaz

What aspects would have one psychic? Someone noted me that maybe in May 2018 I might get into a "special" relationship. Do you see any transits that might relate to this?

You have Moon in Pisces (ruled by Neptune) sextile Neptune. This gives great psychic ability. However Neptune is semisquare Mercury so your own thoughts and beliefs get in the way of your ability and you question everything you receive and cloud it with negative thoughts. Edit: I should add you also have Sun in Scorpio sextile Neptune which also enhances psychic ability, but it is conjunct Pluto - same deal with the Mercury semisquare. You are your own worst enemy.

Yes transiting Pluto will be trine your ASC and sextile your DSC next year so something major will likely occur then. I will have the same transit occurring so it will be fun to see what takes place.

Last edited: