Will I have a relationship with him?

Invicta

I met him a week ago, I have sort of mixed feelings about him despite the attraction. I decided to give him a chance if he wants it. What do you think? Seems like a yes but I thought I'd check with experts before getting too enthusiastic. :)

33bo7wk.png

waybread

So you're Venus, he's Mars. Venus applies to a conjunction with Mars, so that looks like a "go for it." But Venus is in the sign of her fall, and-- as the faster-moving planet-- you seem to want the relationship more than he does.

These planets are in the 11th house of friends. So this may be a better way to start out with someone you've known for just one week.

Invicta

So you're Venus, he's Mars. Venus applies to a conjunction with Mars, so that looks like a "go for it." But Venus is in the sign of her fall, and-- as the faster-moving planet-- you seem to want the relationship more than he does.

These planets are in the 11th house of friends. So this may be a better way to start out with someone you've known for just one week.

Yes, that is what I intend. He may have a mental illness so I want to get to know him better before I get involved.

moonwitch

Hi Invicta:

Thank you for posting your chart and allowing me to practice. :happy:

The ASC is at a good degree.

The angles are mutable and fixed suggesting that you are adaptable but the situation itself will not change much.

Your significator, Venus, has dignity by triplicity but is also in her fall. She is in mutual reception with her dispositor Mercury in the 12th house, who is under the Sun's beams and moving toward combustion.

His significator, Mars, is peregrine. You are already in conjunction in the 11th house of friendship and both are in opposition to Neptune in the 5th.

Your co-significator, the Moon, is peregrine in the 4th house and in a partile semi-sextile with Neptune in the 5th and has just separated from an quincunx with Venus. The Moon's last aspect was a trine with the Sun and its next aspect is a sextile with Saturn sitting on the cusp of the 3rd.

So, despite the fact that you, Venus, are moving toward a conjunction with Mars, there are some other factors that may have sway over the events that happen:

1. Both significators are disposited by Mercury who is not in very good shape as described above. Combustion can refer to an inability to act. This may refer to some inability or frustration in communication.

2. Both significators are applying to a square with Saturn sitting on the 3rd cusp. Saturn, the planet of restriction, on 3, house of communications, again suggests "an inability to communicate". Your significator actually perfects this aspect first and then his does. Saturn has the most dignity of all the planets in the chart (works most effectively) and rules the 4th house "end of the matter", as well as Capricorn which is intercepted in the 3rd, again suggesting frustration/delay in communication.

3. As stated before the Moon's next aspect is perfected with Saturn from the 4th house "end of the matter" suggesting that a communication breakdown may put an end to things.

4. Uranus is retrograding back toward the DSC, thereby opposing you, the ASC; Uranus is the planet of separation, instability, etc.

5. Both significators are opposed by Neptune in 5 suggesting that both of you may not be seeing the other, yourselves, or a potential love relationship clearly. This is emphasized for you by the semi-sextile with the Moon.

So the overarching theme to me is a willingness to get together with one another but some rather significant frustration regarding communication.

The state of your significator is not the best and doesn't get any help from her dispositor so the chart may be suggesting that waiting a bit would be wise. Venus will eventually move into Libra, of course, where she has essential dignity and will be able to act more effectively.

I hope this is helpful to you. Please keep us updated!

Cheers.

moonwitch

Invicta

Wow, Moonwitch! That is one awesome interpretation! My jaw dropped lol. And you are very spot on! I may already be moving on from the idea of him, because of the lack of contact/communication - because, get this: he doesn't check his social media and doesn't have a phone! Lol. So it's practically very hard to get in contact with him. He did call me last week, from 2 separate numbers which I don't think are his, but I can't reach him. He forgot his jacket in my car so we will need to meet for that, but where a relationship is concerned I'm moving away from that possibility and may have another option quite soon. I'll update if there is progress, but so far nothing since I asked the question. I like him but I'm an Aries lol.
Thank you again for this amazing analysis! You rock!!

Invicta

So I have an update on this one. He went silent for about a month, then moved in my city and started to court me quite intently. I went out with him a few times, overall it was nice but I couldn't get over the weird stuff he was saying (I'm pretty convinced he has a mental illness) and despite initiating all the time, during a wine and dine stay-over he turned ice cold on me, so I left and never heard from him again. Weird AF. Uranus on DC is no joke. Gonna keep out when I see this one next lol.

moonwitch

Thanks for the update Invicta; much appreciated. Sorry it didn't work out - I'm sure there's someone better for you out there! :smile: