Damaged venus?

Venusmagic89

Venus is my ASC ruler and I love the planet venus, what it represents, etc. And id say i very much embody venus as a person. But unfortunately I've realized my natal venus appears "damaged"
I have a Uranus/Venus opposition natally and Chiron/Venus conjunction.
I've noticed my whole life so far, relationships have always brought me extreme pain and loss. Ive almost given up on trying for a relationship ever agaim because id rather be alone than fall for someone again and be let down ..again. And that takes a lot for me to say, as someone whose dream is to find a good, life long partnership. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what you know of that aspect and if it is possibly just my fate to be let down by others.
As not only in romantic ways, but also by most everyone I've been friends with Ive also been betrayed or let down by friends too. I need connection and my life is just lacking. I'll post my chart later (currently writing this on mobile so can't post from mobile for some reason) but basically venus/Chiron conj is in my 2nd, venus is my ASC ruler and semi square my ASC, opposition Uranus and opposition Saturn and Neptune (but 10 degree orb for the sat/nep opposition so its not as significant as my Uranus opp) and I have a nice beautiful trine between venus and my 7 house ruler Pluto which is conj my DSC.

Another thing I noticed is I have Juno/Eros conjunct in 5th and they make a flowing aspect to my venus and Uranus
(Sextile venus, trine Uranus , both 1 degree orb) I'm wondering is this promising? Additionally I know Uranus is about to enter Taurus so as it trines my natal Uranus it will sextile my venus possibly easing the blow my venus will take from Saturn entering Capricorn conjuncting my Uranus and opposing my venus in 2018. As you can guess, I am very much not looking forward to the Saturn opp venus transit as I already feel so alone now, idk how I could feel worse. So I guess go ahead and try Saturn ! (Not a challenge BTW I'm sure there are always ways it could be worse!)
But maybe after Saturn moves on into later Capricorn, and Uranus continues to make those good aspects I will find some peace or even some good connections with others?

Uranus is currently in my 12th, will enter my 1st midway through Taurus. Saturn is transiting my 8th, soon to enter my 9th in early Cap, but not before it conjuncts my natal 8 house Uranus/opp natal 2 house Venus.
And the other positive Is Jupiter about to enter Scorpio, which will reinforce the positive aspects uranus in Taurus makes. Jupiter will trine my venus, sextile my Uranus and conjunct my Pluto (7 ruler) just as it enters my 7th house in 2018.I should also say my natal 5th house is empty except for Juno and Eros making positive aspects to my venus/Uranus in 2nd/8th. And my 7th house is totally empty except for Pluto being conj my DSC, 5 degrees below my 7th.

Last edited:

Venusmagic89

Venus.....have I seen your chart before? If so, send me a PM and let me know. This layout looks familiar to me as I construct these placements in my head.

Yes probably, I've posted it on here before but I usually use my phone to write on here and so I can't upload from mobile (I wish they'd fix that!) But when I get to my laptop later I can post again. My birth info is 6/6/89 at 4:37am in Charlotte NC

Venusmagic89

Yes probably, I've posted it on here before but I usually use my phone to write on here and so I can't upload from mobile (I wish they'd fix that!) But when I get to my laptop later I can post again. My birth info is 6/6/89 at 4:37am in Charlotte NC

Link to my natal

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_savannah_anderson.65621.8730.gif&res=63

Venusmagic89

Whatever, hahaha. Nothing pops up when I click on that link. Just let me know if I've seen it before.

Chiron placements are grossly misunderstood and misinterpreted on this forum, oversimplified all the time. I will explain and help you understand if this is the chart that I think it is....but I could be wrong.

I've thought about starting a chiron series under "relational" when I have more time to combat the wave of poor interpretations that I see around here, but I haven't been too motivated to do it when I see the mods constantly flushing everything down the RMC toilet. I wish they would use a little more discretion and judgment when choosing what to leave for knowledge-sharing purposes.

Ahh OK I'll try to post from my laptop tonight after work, but yes it should be the one you've seen as I have a Chiron/Venus conjunction in 2nd in cancer opposed by my 8th house Uranus in Capricorn

I would love to learn more about Chiron as ive read about its importance in magi astrology and also the theory about jup/Saturn aspects in synastry and in my experience its always been relevant. Thanks!

waybread

Chiron initially will show you "where it hurts"-- in your case, relationships.

But if we stay open to Chiron's hurts, it gives us the capacity to develop wisdom and compassion for other people.

Uranus rules sudden change. With Venus opposite Uranus, you may find relationships beginning and ending suddenly or unexpectedly.

Maybe the universe is asking you for more independence? You don't suppose that the people who "let you down" found you getting too dependent or even clingy? I'm not saying you did, but if you look at what they did say (if anything,) was there a common theme?