Will I get married to desired person? - Horary

vivpad

T7xoT34.png

18.Sep.2017 > 12.41 pm > Mumbai, India - 72e50,18n58
Query: Question asked by my friend - Will I marry the person I desire?
She is his facebook friend. They are not lovers, not even actual friends (never met before). He knows her over facebook, they like each others posts. That's it.

Asc. is closely conjunct Saturn. What could it mean?
Asc. lord Jupiter & Moon represent the client. Does Venus too? (native is male)

7th lord Mercury represents the desired person. Mercury is in Virgo and Jupiter in Libra
Mercury & Jupiter don't form any aspect. Moon however is conjoined Mercury. Moon at 1 deg and Mercury at 9. But Mars is at 8 degrees. Will Mars stop Moon from achieving his goal? Mercury has just separated from Mars what does that indicate? Also Moon separated from Venus. How do I see reception to predict yes or no to this query?

I am confused because I am new to this system of astrology. Waiting for guidance :smile:

Chrysalis

As its only through facebook of liking each others posts etc, i think 11th would be more suited, making him venus.

Jup is in 11th and venus is in his 11th, no aspects, only one sided reception where jup is into venus but not returned back.

Just looks like a facebook thing to me.

vivpad

Thank you for your reply. Actually, only he likes her. They never had any conversation. SO she is unaware about his liking towards her. So he wants to kow that if he approaches her now, if he proposes her will she say yes. You are right there is no reception between Jupiter and Venus. I think that should answer this question.

vivpad

Just out of curiosity, I would like to ask, if she wasn't his friend then we would take 7th house lord. Would that have been a yes or no? Just for my learning purpose

Chrysalis

Just out of curiosity, I would like to ask, if she wasn't his friend then we would take 7th house lord. Would that have been a yes or no? Just for my learning purpose

There's still nothing between mercury and jupiter if he was 7th.

And tbt this question shes asking is quite a long shot, when its only two people who like each others posts on facebook.

rafaella

But its only an online thing, they've never spoke in person/online or even met, so why would you use 7th ? That's why i thought 11th for him.

The intention is for a relationship. The quesited is a love interest. That is 7th house matter.

If querent was asking 'will we become friends'? then it would be 11th house matter.

vivpad

The intention is for a relationship. The quesited is a love interest. That is 7th house matter.

If querent was asking 'will we become friends'? then it would be 11th house matter.

So, are you considering moon to be significator of querent here? and Mars is not allowing it? Does close conjunction of Mercury and Mars indicate there is someone else in her (Mercury) life currently?