Love

Hi! I would like to know when i will meet my soulmate or anyway the one with whom i will spend most of my life. I attached my birth chart and solar return for this year. If you could answer it would be great! Thank you!

Attachments

• TM.jpg
    TM.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 22
  • RS.jpg
    RS.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Animatrix

Have you been in love recently? You have an ongoing neptune conjunct venus transit. It is by far the most powerful love transit out there.

Animatrix

No, nothing honestly. You don't see nothing for this year?

Strange. I know so many people who fell in love with Neptune-Venus Contacts. However, you must have been especially charming and attractive to others during this period. Perhaps you have felt your creativity to be heightened? A greater appreciation of arts, movies, music?

I don't know how I should see it; I always look to the outer planets transiting Moon, Venus in particular for significant love themes.

You will however, need to deal with some restlessness next year; with Uranus transiting opposition Mars and Moon, and Jupiter making a Square to Uranus as well. The next year will be about freedom and restlessness, and the need to break out of a stifling routine.

But other, more professional astrologers may jump in and tell you more - I don't know much like I said. But whenever I have fallen in love, or my friends or family, and especially if the love was great and romantic, the outer planets have Always been in motion and making aspects to Venus or Moon. Especially Pluto and Neptune. Pluto is for obsessive, deep, transforming, violently passionate love affairs, and Neptune makes for heavenly unions, idealized, spiritualized, sometimes even platonic; but often deceptive and disappointing in the end. Jupiter is more feel-good love, nothing too deep and mystical, but certainly fun and happy times. Jupiter is actually about to trine your Venus! But the transit will not last for too long, and you will probably feel it with an increased desire for the good things in Life.

Once again; I am not professional.

Strange. I know so many people who fell in love with Neptune-Venus Contacts. However, you must have been especially charming and attractive to others during this period. Perhaps you have felt your creativity to be heightened? A greater appreciation of arts, movies, music?

I don't know how I should see it; I always look to the outer planets transiting Moon, Venus in particular for significant love themes.

You will however, need to deal with some restlessness next year; with Uranus transiting opposition Mars and Moon, and Jupiter making a Square to Uranus as well. The next year will be about freedom and restlessness, and the need to break out of a stifling routine.

But other, more professional astrologers may jump in and tell you more - I don't know much like I said. But whenever I have fallen in love, or my friends or family, and especially if the love was great and romantic, the outer planets have Always been in motion and making aspects to Venus or Moon. Especially Pluto and Neptune. Pluto is for obsessive, deep, transforming, violently passionate love affairs, and Neptune makes for heavenly unions, idealized, spiritualized, sometimes even platonic; but often deceptive and disappointing in the end. Jupiter is more feel-good love, nothing too deep and mystical, but certainly fun and happy times. Jupiter is actually about to trine your Venus! But the transit will not last for too long, and you will probably feel it with an increased desire for the good things in Life.

Once again; I am not professional.

Thanks anyway! If isn't a problem, you see anything about work/study? It's just that I'm in a period in my life where I have to figure out what to do, that's why I don't know if next year I will work or study.

Animatrix

Thanks anyway! If isn't a problem, you see anything about work/study? It's just that I'm in a period in my life where I have to figure out what to do, that's why I don't know if next year I will work or study.

I don't know! Hope someone more professional comes in!