If you're a mars in Scorpio... and you're insecure,don't know how to release yourself

Hyperqueen

Hmm... I deleted the description of this thread because I don't know how to delete threads and I realized that you and other videos that I watched about mars in scorpios might have given me the wrong idea. No, I realized that i'm not a scorpio rising, but still a martian. It is true that I have a very high sex drive, and i've even ended up using people for sex (and because I was bored). But I left it in good terms and decided to NEVER do it again, but after sex with about anybody, all of my feelings for them go away, so really, sometimes its just really hard to tell why you want someone ): So I really try not to.

And for the insecure part, it's the fact that we tend(anyway I do) to suppress our feelings, weather i'd be anger, or anything else down to our throat , and that's what's gonna make us insecure. I guess what I'm trying to say is that, you all have one life to live, and you've gotta express everything, or at least try because or else you're going to end up waking up every morning... just angry. That's how I felt, until an astrologer told me that I needed a lot of emotional support, because of my cancer sun&moon (And some other placements). That was my brother when he was still living out here. When he left, it was a complete, dark, and cold tornado. I've become very unstable and made the worst decisions, and I didn't realize why. Now that I'm trying to find this "ground" that I can stand on, like right now being at my brothers house, or writing down my feelings, makes me feel much much better, more secure, but I'm definitely going to find a psychologist. I used to have so much drive when I was younger, and ambitions.

Last edited:

obsidianmineral

I say, for all of the mars in this placement (I can say this for a fact since I've got mars conjunct my asc in scorp, and being a double cancer with a heavily aspected mercury don't help. ) means that you have to look around to who's controlling you if you're insecure. I realized that it was my parents. I'm literally their mothers because they can't handle my emotions and complexities, so I have to end up handling theirs and I just try to suppress all of my emotions and energy ): I've already been strangled by my own dad even. I'm saying this all because not being able to release that energy is absolutely horrible. You end up releasing it to someone, or even worse, you withdraw it to yourself. This is going to make you Sick and Angry, unhappy. So to all of the mars in scorpios out there, it's OK to release that energy. Start small by small, and a great way to start is with a sex toy. I just masturbated and i feel GREAT. Yes, it's taboo, but if we're living in this land, we gotta OWN UP TO IT! If you're extremely horny all the time like I am, don't shy away! and it's okay to keep it a secret, or if not even better (; you can help others with a share of words. and then you can start doing things like moving out or getting rid of your problems. For now, I'M HAPPIER and I know you can be too. if you don't know how to masterbate, internet is your friend and time is too.
I know this is weird but start with somewhere xD ! I swear I feel a lot better, asp when your in that angry loop all the time. And then you can start exercising too. That feels great I think we need both in our lives
I just wanted to pass on this message because it's something that i've really been really struggling with, but never really understood the problem of it all. Reply if you think this makes sense, and try it out :) I want to read your deal of shares

I'm an 18 year old woman just discovering that i'm probably a sex-oholic. and possibly an athlete under all of this non-sense of stress and laziness ?
(did karate for a year, I blew out a lot of steam there, until I got lazy and broody)

That aggressivity man... It's something that we need to unleash. Don't you agree?

Hello, I'm a Mars in Scorpio, but I don't see sex toys as a healthy way of releasing anger! Every Mars in Scorpio might be different, it depends on the condition of other planets. My Mars isn't rising, but it is in the deepest and most emotional house, the house of the family. I believe that I am not being controlled by my family, just by my sense of responsibility. I see the Saturn energy as something I've got to overcome, something I've got to manipulate (in a way) and use to my advantage. I do feel anger and regret whenever I don't do something I had to do or when I'm being irresponsible. Even so, I really believe that the true and honest way of doing things is to release anger through lesser ways of expression, such as sexuality. You need to find something that fills every bit of your soul, something that makes you feel like you're doing something different, something unique and valuable. Try to find your path through knowledge and thought, by reflecting upon your actions and your feelings.

CapAquaPis

Can a Mars in Scorpio or Aries makes someone an angry hostile person, a cusp Leo Pluto actually make a person exhibit some Virgo characteristics (hence Virgo Denial syndrome) or a Gemini in the 10th house, Scorpio in the 8th and Cancer in the 1st determines a person either can be a scientist, a psychopath or a male identifies as female? Lots of questions regarding astrology, our natal charts and the effect planetary or house placements have on our personalities.

obsidianmineral

Can a Mars in Scorpio or Aries makes someone an angry hostile person, a cusp Leo Pluto actually make a person exhibit some Virgo characteristics (hence Virgo Denial syndrome) or a Gemini in the 10th house, Scorpio in the 8th and Cancer in the 1st determines a person either can be a scientist, a psychopath or a male identifies as female? Lots of questions regarding astrology, our natal charts and the effect planetary or house placements have on our personalities.

Speaking of Mars in Scorpio and its effects, it's probably a placement that very much suits Mars's meaning. It's like having anger inside which makes you want to control and dominate whatever is opposing your goals. Mars is a fierce and angry planet, and this sign makes its energy be expressed in its most powerful form, since an Aries mars would not stand there and plan everything ahead, plus Aries Mars is more impulsive and hasty. To put it in simple words, it's like a warrior in a war that has been previously humiliated by a coronel or some kind of general, and such feelings make Mars feel like they've been underestimated like they've been humiliated without good reason and that, to show how powerful they truly are, they want to beat and humiliate that person so bad that they have to be on their knees begging for mercy. In its worst sense it's related to complete pent-up aggression and with a really destructive force, but in its best sense, it's related to overcoming one's limits and giving it your all so you can reach your goals.