Predicting war?

dr. farr

war of WORDS which I "foresaw" in my prediction

not tryna sound rude but could you link me to the post where you made that prediction.

No problem!

This thread, my post of 4/20/17, and my post about a possible modification of the July 14-August 14 2017 period, in the addendum to my post dated 4/27/17

dr. farr

I'm surprised that know one has entertained the idea of an assination attempt on president Trump's life or a member of his family.(referring to the Eclipse). Saturn is conjunct his natal moon exact while opposing his sun

See the various posts in the thread entitled, "Trump's Demise".

dr. farr

September 15, 2017: Trump emphasizes US military potential action in the latest of the North Korea challenges (sending a missile over Japan)

Remember in my original "prediction" I posted that if there was no military action by the US vs North Korea (or Syria) during the mid-July to mid-August period, the next time-frame would be between mid September and early October. I based this latter time-frame on the profected activation of Trump's natal "Part of Battle" (in natal Virgo) by profected natal Mars, stating that I believed it might be necessary for this profected activation to occur before Trump would actually commit US military forces.

That time period (mid-September through early October, say up to October 10th) is now upon us. Hopefully, rhetoric will be all that occurs-maybe Trump's escalation of the US war in Afghanistan (on August 21, 2017) will "satisfy" the demands of his profected Mars activation of his natal "Part of Battle"-I wish it so, but I don't think so; let's hope I am inaccurate in my predictive evaluation.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

War of nerves. :eek:
Many opposed to Donald Trump’s candidacy
were reluctant to endorse Hillary Clinton
in part because of her relative hawkishness :smile:

Candidate Trump lacked the long career in public service
that fueled worries about Clinton’s approach to the use of force
and her alleged desire to expand executive war-making powers
past what she inherited from her predecessor.
Six months into Trump’s presidency
we have enough data to assess his own approach.
The results are clear:
Judging from Trump’s embrace of the use of air power
the signature tactic of U.S. military intervention
he is the most hawkish president in modern history.

Under Trump, the United States dropped about 20,650 bombs through July 31
or 80% the number dropped under Obama for the entirety of 2016.
http://uk.businessinsider.com/trump-is-dropping-bombs-at-unprecedented-levels-2017-8?r=US&IR=T

Senecar

I tried my own predictions on the Wars, and it was likely to see wars in the region during July 2017 and September 2017. I used both Astrology and Tarot, and both were affirmative for the wars.

But so far there is no new wars, and people seem getting used to all the media speculations and the politicians rhetorics as well as WMD weapons firing tests.

Lately I got a book about Astrology and War by Jamie (forgot his sir name), and in there he says, that war is caused by many different complex causes and always triggered by premeditated calculations of the politicians - it doesn't happen by accident or emotional out cry of people, and Astrological influence is just another possible cause amongst many other causes. I thought this claim is debatable.

JUPITERASC

The War Powers Act of 1973 gives the president the power to wage war for 60 days before an authorization from Congress is needed.

Of course, if nuclear-armed North Korea were to strike Guam, Alaska, Hawaii or any other U.S. targets, Trump would have the full power to respond on his own, lawmakers added.

China understands the consequences of the inflammatory rhetoric btwn the leaders of both USA/NKorea and is furiously trying to use diplomatic means to avoid a military catastrophe.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/345964-trump-sparks-debate-over-war-resolution-for-north-korea
Incredible speech by Senator Rand Paul :smile:
on
America's unlimited, unconstitutional wars
Rand Paul's speech (in full) in The Senate
on the the Defense Authorization bill (NDAA and AUMF)
on Tuesday 12 September, 2017.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpt8Hex8NMI

Senecar

According to my friends living in South Korea, no one believes there will be a war in the region.

The reason being, that there are about half a million Americans living and working in South Korea, and there is no movements or plans of evacuation of those people from the area, and also there is no withdrawals of financial investments in the country at all. Plus South Korean share prices keep going up with no sign of market crashes etc etc.

The only people who are talking about war in the region is a few politicians and the media, they say, and no one is paying attention to that rhetorics.

JUPITERASC

According to my friends living in South Korea, no one believes there will be a war in the region.

The reason being, that there are about half a million Americans living and working in South Korea, and there is no movements or plans of evacuation of those people from the area, and also there is no withdrawals of financial investments in the country at all. Plus South Korean share prices keep going up with no sign of market crashes etc etc.

The only people who are talking about war in the region is a few politicians and the media, they say, and no one is paying attention to that rhetorics.
Notice that US is currently already mired in nine unconstitutional presidential wars.
None shows any light at the end of the tunnel.
The multi-trillion dollar military-industrial-counterterrorism complex
is extending its web everywhere
drawing all power into its vortex.
Since 9/11, it has turned millions of wives into widows
and children into orphans in the Middle East.
No one asks why we have protest marches for women, climate change,
and tax disclosure, but none for them.
Tis folly to be wise and ignorance is bliss in the corridors of power
and the sycophantic mainstream media
:smile:
https://www.richardcyoung.com/polit...ired-nine-unconstitutional-presidential-wars/

Senecar

Notice that US is currently already mired in nine unconstitutional presidential wars.
None shows any light at the end of the tunnel.
The multi-trillion dollar military-industrial-counterterrorism complex
is extending its web everywhere
drawing all power into its vortex.
Since 9/11, it has turned millions of wives into widows
and children into orphans in the Middle East.
No one asks why we have protest marches for women, climate change,
and tax disclosure, but none for them.
Tis folly to be wise and ignorance is bliss in the corridors of power
and the sycophantic mainstream media
:smile:
https://www.richardcyoung.com/polit...ired-nine-unconstitutional-presidential-wars/

Should they not be classified as "fights" or "combats" rather than wars compared to the scale of possible conflict with NK and their WMD capabilities?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Should they not be classified as "fights" or "combats" rather than wars
compared to the scale of possible conflict with NK and their WMD capabilities?
THE AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION DEFINITION :smile:
Unconstitutional Presidential Wars
https://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_services/law_national_security/patriot_debates2/the_book_online/ch1/ch1_ess2.html

JUPITERASC

Should they not be classified as "fights" or "combats"
rather than wars compared to the scale
of possible conflict with NK and their WMD capabilities?
nucleair-threath-cartoon.jpg

dr. farr

My understanding of a US military action against North Korea (time frame mid-September to approx. 10th of October, 2017) is NOT an invasion or a nuclear attack; I believe the attack will be by US missiles, drones and warplanes, that the North Korean airfields, missile launch sites, missile factories and nuclear weapons facilities will be hit, and that any fire by North Korea canon emplacements into South Korea will be hit by US missiles, planes or drones.

This is my understanding a a "war" with North Korea; it would probably be no more than a few days in maximum length. North Korea would not invade the South because their aircover would be all but wiped out, so there would be no need for US ground force intervention.

dr. farr

This time frame didn't come about let's suggest another one

I have done so in an earlier post: mid-September through early October (to around October 10th), 2017; if there is no US military action (against North Korea or Syria) by the latter date, I will consider my original "predictions" (based on Trump's natal Part of Battle) to have been incorrect.

However, the August 21 TSE I consider a warfare eclipse, as I posted earlier; so the effect of that eclipse could project a year or so into the future, regarding military actions.

detectahead

I have done so in an earlier post: mid-September through early October (to around October 10th), 2017; if there is no US military action (against North Korea or Syria) by the latter date, I will consider my original "predictions" (based on Trump's natal Part of Battle) to have been incorrect.

However, the August 21 TSE I consider a warfare eclipse, as I posted earlier; so the effect of that eclipse could project a year or so into the future, regarding military actions.

A somber thought dr.farr, not one I would be wanting recognition for. TSE over the US from one side to the other indicating our whole country would be involved with a cataclysmic event. Anyone very much involved with astrology knows this is a strong possibility sad to say because past history has proven this with TE. All because of some warring idiot who wants to say look at me,I got nukes and I want to use them! And of course all your Trump haters will be blaming him when it's obvious who is wanting to start this ****! Do you think NK is going to fight back with conventional weapons? H€ll no there not

Last edited:

david starling

North Korea is a "vassal state" of China. If it weren't for China, there would be no "North" Korea, General MacArthur would have unified the country, and was willing to risk nuclear war with both China and the Soviet Union, but he was fired by Truman when he defied a Presidential order to stand down. Logically, China is the major factor as to whether this deranged megalomaniac will be brought under control--the ball's in China's court.