Random Thoughts

Brighter news, my little sis is a Taurus and has a Scorpio BF.

He best treat her right or the bigger brother who looks sweet and could not harm a fly will destroy him.

Being fair he looks quite a good lad, always likes her stuff on FB, tells her he loves her, calls her baby.

Just hope things go right for them both and between them both.

Phoenix Venus

No friendz, again
I'm here to win Dis lyfe of sin
Its clear i Got my I on him, staring back,
within my finite lens, its a silent cleanse
Let The record spin Da lyfe of men
But tell me if u remember when
There were no Rams on rims,
Summer rays radiated on your highest day
Shining through the fray, no chipotle, no sudden craze, no holidays, just play and waves.
I c u bring it back to me, my fond memory of calm seas and breeze.
Saluting the infinities within the you's within the me's.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
No friendz, again
I'm here to win Dis lyfe of sin
Its clear i Got my I on him, staring back,
within my finite lens, its a silent cleanse
Let The record spin Da lyfe of men
But tell me if u remember when
There were no Rams on rims,
Summer rays radiated on your highest day
Shining through the fray, no chipotle, no sudden craze, no holidays, just play and waves.
I c u bring it back to me, my fond memory of calm seas and breeze.
Saluting the infinities within the you's within the me's.

Eye Sea in colors
The see of love
All dis life
Without tongues watch tones
With tones breakdown eyes
Eye sea in colors
of shades like glue
Still not enough
To get through
the [you]

~Pretentious~

Phoenix Venus

The twelve names of The Sun. Best said at dawn facing the sun or with the sun in mind.

Om Mitraya Namah
Om Ravaye Namah
Om Suryaya Namah
Om Bhanave Namah
Om Khagaya Namah
Om Pushne Namah
Om Hiranyagarbhaya Namah
Om Marichaye Namah
Om Adityaya Namah
Om Savitre Namah
Om Arkayah Namah
Om Bhaskaraya Namah

Phoenix Venus

Eye Sea in colors
The see of love
All dis life
Without tongues watch tones
With tones breakdown eyes
Eye sea in colors
of shades like glue
Still not enough
To get through
the [you]

~Pretentious~

Twas cute not pretentious :p

Icy in black and white
Twas a fright
Zebra bite.

Blaze

Account Closed
The twelve names of The Sun. Best said at dawn facing the sun or with the sun in mind.

Om Mitraya Namah
Om Ravaye Namah
Om Suryaya Namah
Om Bhanave Namah
Om Khagaya Namah
Om Pushne Namah
Om Hiranyagarbhaya Namah
Om Marichaye Namah
Om Adityaya Namah
Om Savitre Namah
Om Arkayah Namah
Om Bhaskaraya Namah

Hmm, I should practice this. Especially considering I'm on my Sun Dasha period.

Twas cute not pretentious :p

Icy in black and white
Twas a fright
Zebra bite.

Cute like an absolute
Made by an innocent youth
A smile so strong to blind sadness
An innocence so honest to raise spirits
Clappy hands, a juice goatee
The happiness of youth for all to see.

~Children~

Cool, cool. I'm in my Jupiter dasha, I guess that's good :D

Your Venus is in Gemini sign which is a Friendly sign for Venus. Venus is lord of 3,8 house and situated in 4th house. Venus aspects 10th house and aspected by Saturn.

You will yield a lot of power, the likes of which you have probably not experienced before. On the personal front, your loved ones will rely on you for providing them and comforting them. You will earn a lot of fame and recognition. Your mental energy will be great. Most importantly, things between you and your spouse will be at their sweetest. Birth of a child is on the cards. Your subordinate shall extend their full support towards you. Overall this period will be very pleasant.

Your Sun is in Cancer sign which is a Friendly sign for Sun. Sun is lord of 6 house and situated in 5th house. Sun aspects 11th house and aspected by Mars,Rahu.

You will be enthusiastic towards life. You’ll be courageous and have a violent temper. There will be lack of mental control and loos of discremination. Your popularity with public will decrease and there can be trouble due to disputes. This period is unfavorable for love and romance. Children and life partner may suffer from ill health. In case of benefic aspects, this period may result in child birth and gain from higher authorities.

Your Moon is in Aries sign which is a Friendly sign for Moon. Moon is lord of 5 house and situated in 2nd house. Moon aspects 8th house.

This is an excellent period for you and monetary gain is on the cards. There may be pleasant surprises and lot of get together with family and relatives. It is a favorable period for you so make the best use of this time. There will be gain from women and favors from superiors. As far as money matter is considered it is a fruitful period.

Your Mars is in Aries sign which is a Own sign for Mars. Mars is lord of 2,9 house and situated in 2nd house. Mars aspects 5th, 8th, 9th house.

This is not a favorable time for financial gains. There can be a death in your family. Family disputes may also disturb your peace of mind. You may get in trouble because of your own harsh words or speech. There may be some bad news regarding business. Heavy losses are indicated. Health problem may disturb you.

Your Jupiter is in Gemini sign which is a Enemy sign for Jupiter. Jupiter is lord of 10,1 house and situated in 4th house. Jupiter aspects 8th, 10th, 12th house and aspected by Saturn.

You desire a deeper connection and emotional bonding with your family, exploring the ideas you have learned from your parents. Harmony in family life is assured. Having high personal values, and being very idealistic, are just some of the reasons why you attract so many gifts and blessing from others. So much of your energy will be giving more to your personal relationships and partnerships. The changes you experience in your life will be deeply felt and lasting. You will come into contact with higher officials and authorities. Your fame and reputation will be on an increase. You may trade your vehicle for a better one or for the profit.

Your Saturn is in Sagittarius sign which is a Neutral sign for Saturn. Saturn is lord of 11,12 house and situated in 10th house. Saturn aspects 12th, 4th, 7th house and aspected by Jupiter,Venus.

The outlook however will remain average mostly throughout the period. You should work on developing your profession rather than focusing on gains. During this period there could be personal issues & minor health issues which could create hurdles for work. There would be challenges and new choices which should be taken carefully. New projects should be totally avoided. This period will experience hurdles due to your un-adjusting nature as well as competition in work environment. Purchase of land and machinery should be postponed for some time.

Your Mercury is in Cancer sign which is a Enemy sign for Mercury. Mercury is lord of 4,7 house and situated in 5th house. Mercury aspects 11th house and aspected by Mars,Rahu.

The people around you will realize your true worth and this will be gladdening to you and will be a strong motivating factor for you to keep giving your best consistently. This is the best period for you to travel. Just let go and enjoy the happiness that comes your way. At last you can relax and enjoy the success and the results of the hard work you had been doing for a long time. This period will also bring you in the midst of famous people. Your desire of getting a kid will be fulfilled. Your creativity will be appreciated by others.

Your Ketu is in Cancer sign.Ketu is situated in 5th house. Ketu aspects 9th, 11th, 1st house and aspected by Mars,Rahu.

Hurdles in personal and professional front are seen. Try to handle the difficult situation in a calm and intelligent way because rashness is definitely not going to help you in this period. Travel is not beneficial so try to avoid it. You will not get full support from your family side. Progeny related problems will be observed during this period. Your enemies will leave no stone unturned to harm you. Better be bold and sticky to your fair decisions. Stomach ailments may be the cause of anxiety.