Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 09-13-2017, 07:23 AM

Exclamation Saturn opposition Venus transit + one in natal. How long already?

How long will this hell take? And can I do something to lessen this opposition present in my natal chart?

Details: 9:15 Sofia, Bulgaria

I guess paying for "love" is my only chance in life. I feel avoided by everyone, even my friends. When I reach out it's useless, as people talk all over me for example, yet I need to reach out due to being too reserved/cold. How can I stop being cold and start showing emotions when I get brushed off?

Advertisements:
Unread 09-13-2017, 08:06 AM

Re: Saturn opposition Venus transit + one in natal. How long already?

I just can no longer wait really for love... I tried to seek it, nothing. I tried to wait for it to come my way, nothing. I've never ever had a relationship and I am almost 30...

I moved around - first to my Pluto line (I didn't know about AstroCartoGraphy back then), now on a Moon line (my natal moon is in Scorpio - a BIG mistake). All that during a Saturn return. It's like dammed if you do, dammed if you don't. How many years I can handle isolating myself as others shun me? Jupiter line is a bit calmer, but I still muted/unable to let go of my shell and others are not helping.

Now I think that any place I go to in Europe is like hell for me, at least in my own country I will not be discriminated as a foreigner. F*** traveling, I am not going anywhere anymore except on my Sun lines in some islands in the ocean. It couldn't be worse than in Europe which is like total hell for me, God I hate this continent.
Unread 09-14-2017, 05:14 AM

Use this period of Saturn Return to change for the better.
I am not pertaining to change of your location, but to shed off all the unnecessary behaviours or bad habits from the past. You have a Virgo South Node in 1H -- you're so independent and stubborn and always "I, alone" -- you neglect the essence of partnership; being Virgo doesn't help because it makes you hyper-critical of yourself too. Having said that, if you strip away all these be the opposite of your South Node -- North Node in Pisces 7H: instead of focusing on the I, focus on the WE; instead of reinforcing your hypercritical and rigid tendency, learn to be soft and worldly. I think you know it yourself, this is the only way to proceed -- to change. Truthfully, nothing can help you with it but yourself. Believe me, once you change your attitude for the better, everybody and everything else will follow.

PS. Your Saturn Return has just begun, at 29 years old, and this adjustment will last until your 33-34th bday (by then you'd be wiser). You don't know it yet but saturn actually gives you the power to recreate yourself, you just have to let it unfold.
Excuse me for the quick answer, I just have some time constraints now to study your chart thoroughly. Anyway, if you have further questions, please let us have. Hopefully later I could have more time to look at your chart. Thanks.
Unread 09-14-2017, 07:22 PM

Thank you, but on the contrary, my gut feeling is I am too softy, spineless so people feel I am weak and take advantage of that by passive aggressiveness and manipulation/back-stabbing. I will start calling them out on their dismissive behavior at work for example. I am fed up with keeping the tension for myself, I will spill the beans and tell everyone how I feel about being sidetracked at work and often overlooked to be invited for lunch. This time I will drag the others down if they try to sabotage me...

I agree however, that I should learn to portray

I've decided to move to places where my Asc will not be Virgo, as I hate Virgo as an ascendant.

BTW, to all people: take AstroClick Travel with a grain of salt as it promised me great things on my Moon line, yet today I know that Moon lines are too stressful, especially for us with Scorpio moons:

"Moon Line- Mentally/Emotionally= vulnerability, energies focusing inward, less external presence, deep work with unconscious tendencies, stressed, unhappy. Externally= loss of loved ones, emotional abuse, parental abuse, opportunities are often difficult and challenging while sometimes ease filled. Great emotional growth spurred on by events."

Last edited by hutch; 09-14-2017 at 07:41 PM.
Unread 09-14-2017, 08:38 PM

Hutch, see my response on your other thread, about your love life.

Have you signed up with a reputable Internet dating service? This may put you in a better position than simply feeling irritable about your relationship issues.

As far as your work situation goes, don't be an idiot. You're a mature professional, not a kid playing a video game. What you need to do is work with your moon in Scorpio, which can have a jealous, vindictive streak.

Incidentally, if you have to pay for it, it's not love.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread Today, 10:11 AM

Yes, I used a service but Internet is not the right way to meet someone I feel. Never got more than a single date. Waste of time.

Tags
long, natal, opposition, saturn, transit, venus