Year of the Goat experiences?

abisert

I am a Libra born in the Water Year of the Goat.

Have you had any experiences with a Goat?

I heard the best compatibility with the Year of the Goat is the Rabbit and Pig. Anyone here one?

I would like to know.

I heard the best compatibility with the Year of the Goat is the Rabbit and Pig. Anyone here one?

I would like to know.

Hey abisert! Oh you sound lovely, a libra sheep/goat. I am an Aries rabbit, nice to meet you. Do you know your Chinese rising sign? They have a two hour window assigned to each animal. My rising is in the opposite sign of the rabbit, the rooster.

abisert

Hey abisert! Oh you sound lovely, a libra sheep/goat. I am an Aries rabbit, nice to meet you. Do you know your Chinese rising sign? They have a two hour window assigned to each animal. My rising is in the opposite sign of the rabbit, the rooster.

I was born at 6 AM, so I must have the Rabbit Ascendant.

Abby83

Hi there,

I'm a libra born in year of water Pig. Oink oink :).

I'm REALLY compatible with ppl born in the yr of the goat. I find them calm, soothing and home oriented. They are super sexy. Yet I don't understand why, whenever it is the yr of the goat I find it a rather depressing yr. So I'm compatible to the ppl, yet allergic to the yr :unsure:.

abisert

Hi there,

I'm REALLY compatible with ppl born in the yr of the goat. I find them calm, soothing and home oriented. They are super sexy. Yet I don't understand why, whenever it is the yr of the goat I find it a rather depressing yr. So I'm compatible to the ppl, yet allergic to the yr :unsure:.

Great to hear.

Hi there,

Love this description from my book!

Libran Boar: air + negative water

Two agreeable signs unite here to form a very magnanimous and unselfish person. Sensitive and artistic Libra is given the Boar's sustaining stamina and noble character. The Libras Boat will be not only gentle and tolerant but very much alive when it comes to sensuality. His patient and faithful exterior may conceal inner ambitions and secret aspirations that are hard to guess. Rich but mellow like good red wine, he is loving, sentimental and constant in love. :)

I would like to know.

Libran Sheep: air + negative water

The Libran sheep loves attention and sympathy. Approval and friendship are of utmost importance to him. He or she may look as fragile and exquisite as bone china, but there is a certain restiveness and built-in resilience to this person. An authority on art forms and beauty, he has a superb sense of balance and colour usage. The Livrsn Sheep is inclined to be cultured, refined and possibly fastidious in his dress and grooming. His very receptive nature caused him to pause too long and too often, tallying up votes and gathering opinions tirelessly. If he cannot capitalize on his talents through the forceful management of others, he may end up being a fence-sitter.