PLEASE HELP - my friend is missing now for over 48 hours

queriamas814

i dont know if this is the appropriate board for it but my friend has been missing for over 48 hours. i was supposed to meet him saturday evening but he never showed up. no one has heard from him and he hasnt responded to any texts/calls since saturday afternoon. even his best friend hasn't heard from him. is there anything in his chart and any recent transits/progressions, etc. that says that something bad happened to him saturday evening??

http://interactive.0800-horoscope.com/cgi-bin/graphic/daisy13?x=720name=dbro&firstname=&birthplace=Tokyo &lang=en&sex=f&dformat=0&date=5/24/1983&time=0:0&country=81&state=0&adjust=-9.00&long=-139.45&lat=35.40:confused:

these were his transits on saturday:

moon conjunct saturn
moon conjunct pluto
saturn square sun
pluto conjunct neptune

i know the saturn square sun is very negative.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION (attn lillyjgc): he went missing may 17, 2008, after 4:30pm in los angeles, ca.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi again, You've posted what looks to be a natal chart. A horary chart is a chart for now -the time you ask *where is...* and we need the place you are asking.I'm happy to set up the chart if you can give us this crucial data.
I'd like to help, as I'm sure would others, but its very difficult without data-a chart without data is hard to set transits up on, and progress etc..it takes much longer. Meanwhile I'll set up an event chart for *last time seen*, as you've written above.
Cheers,Lillyjgc

I will do a chart for your friend and see what happened at that time. I think this is enough information. Email me at forensicastrology at yahoo.com if he makes an appearance or calls you in the meantime. Or post a message on my shoutbox on my blog.

I do these kinds of charts on my blog: forensic astrology at blogspot.com

If I find something from the data you gave me, I will post it here. I will also post it on my blog, if you will let me.

Thanx!