My Latest Astro Blog - Michael Hutchence & INXS, "Never Tear Us Apart"..

Solastro

My Latest Astro Blog - Michael Hutchence & INXS, "Never Tear Us Apart"..

I have been writing my astro-life blog whatsitallmeanthen since Sept 2007.. Here's my latest blog on Michael Hutchence & the recently shown INXS Australian telemovie titled "Never Tear Us Apart".. at http://whatsitallmeanthen.blogspot..../02/michael-hutchence-inxs-never-tear-us.html

Also including a link to a couple of excellent psychological astro talks from the Philosophy, Cosmology & Consciousness Forum website.. An interdisciplinary lecture series hosted by the California Institute of Integral Studies in San Francisco, CA.. at http://pccforum.wordpress.com/tag/jessica-garfield-kabbara/

With these two ezcellent talks on the Archetypal Co-Creative Cosmos, & Trusting Psyche.. the first talk dealing with the radically archetypal participatory co-creative worldview.. Or as James Hillman says, "Life is psychological, & the purpose of life is to make psyche of it".. The second talk focusing on the issue of "Shame" most of us are carrying around within us preventing us from expressing our true Voice or Selves in the world.. ie. Welcome to the heart of the Uranus-Pluto square.. challenging the negative & overly rationalistic Patriarchal Superego in the Collective psyche..

The Gods As
the Archetypes
of the Soul..
And, also from James Hillman, from his book Re-Visioning Psychology, “There is no place without Gods. And no activity that does not enact them. Every fantasy, every experience, has its archetypal reason. There is nothing that does not belong to one God or another. The Gods are Cosmic perspectives in which the Soul participates. They are the lords of its realms of being, the patterns for its mimesis. The Soul cannot be, except in one of their patterns. All psychic reality is governed by one or another archetypal fantasy, given sanction by a God. I cannot but be, but in them.. Let us then imagine archetypes as the deepest patterns of psychic functioning. The roots of the Soul governing the perspectives we have of ourselves & the world. They are the axiomatic Self evident images to which psychic life & our theories about it ever return. But one thing is absolutely essential to the notion of archetypes, their emotional possessive effect. Their bedazzlement of Consciousness so that it becomes blind to its own stance by setting up the Universe, which tends to hold everything we do, see & say in the sway of its Cosmos, an archetype is best comparable with a God. And Gods, as religions sometimes say, are less accessible to the senses & to the intellect, than they are to the imaginative vision & emotion of the Soul”..

Last edited: