Pregnancy question. Please help!!

Hello Everyone!!
I have a question in regards to my natal chart. I have the planet Pluto in my 7th house and I have heard that the 7th house corresponds to your 2nd child. I recently had a miscarriage with my 2nd pregnancy, I was wondering if this placement would have anything to do with it. I have Pluto in Libra in the 7th house which also opposites my moon in Aries in the 1st house. My Jupiter is in Leo and also in my 5th house, both my husband and I desire a large family. (his ascendant is in Cancer, and family is very important to him) I have also heard that Leo in Jupiter is barren, and therefore trying to a large family is not advised. I had complications with my first child requiring an emergency c-section. Am I being foolish to continue to try to have more children? Neptune is in my 9th house, and is in Sagittarius. I was sort of hoping that my 3rd pregnancy would be better.

I really appreciate any information anyone can give me. I have been looking on the internet and in books, and have tried to get a personal consult with my own personal astrologer, but she is booked for the next 6 months!! Any information you can share would be greatly appreciated. My astrologer said having a large family would not be difficult, so I am curious as to whether Pluto in the 7th house could have provoked a termination in my 2nd pregnancy. Any insight anyone can give would be appreciated!!

Thank you so much!!!
Anna

PS. I don't know if this helps, but I have Uranus in the 8th house in Scorpio which squares Jupiter in Leo in the 5th house.

millionora

hello,
ok i have pluto in my 7th also. I gave birth to my first son, then immediately became pregnant again but i had chose to abort. then three years after that i gave birth to my 2nd son. all is well. I would look at your fifth house and see if there are any aspects there, squares etc.

Good luck.

love, light, truth,

Blessings.

Thank you so much for answering.

My sun, Neptune, and Pluto all either sextile or trine my 5th house in Jupiter. Do you happen to know if having Jupiter in leo is a barren sign?

My 8th house in Uranus squares my 5th house in Jupiter. I also have venus and mars in the 2nd house in Taurus which squares Jupiter in Leo in my 5th house as well. My moon which I always thought dealt with childbirth trines Neptune, (and ironically despite having an unplanned emergency c-section my son has his north node in Pisces) My moon is in Aries in the 1st house, I don't know whether or not it has a positive aspect to Jupiter being in the 5th house and in Leo.

I was also wondering is it possible to have your ascendent in the 12th house? My astrologer said My Ascendent was also on my south node in the 12th house, in Pisces. Yet, my moon she said, is in Aries in the 1st house. WHich makes a lot of sense since it trines my Neptune, and I am in fact a medium, I am very good at picking up on spiritual energy and things of that nature. I'm totally confused about the placement. Any thought?