Keeping it simple (on my miscarriage)

MarieCamery

Sorry if I disturb, but this has been on my mind It happend to me. I have been looking at a horary, I made on it. Would I simply look at the ruler of the 5th as to why it happend? That is now what I am thinking after reading a few instructional posts on horary. To simplify it. Sag is on the cusp of the 5th, so I see that the 5th house ruler is jupiter and jupiter-this is in the 6th house currently in its fall in Capricorn. I am thinking it coulda happend at work(I am a nurse)when I was serving others. M.Camery --a sad R.N.

RayAustin

MarieCamery said:
Sorry if I disturb, but this has been on my mind It happend to me. I have been looking at a horary, I made on it. Would I simply look at the ruler of the 5th as to why it happend? That is now what I am thinking after reading a few instructional posts on horary. To simplify it. Sag is on the cusp of the 5th, so I see that the 5th house ruler is jupiter and jupiter-this is in the 6th house currently in its fall in Capricorn. I am thinking it coulda happend at work(I am a nurse)when I was serving others. M.Camery --a sad R.N.

Hello. I too am sorry for the loss.

To answer your question:
You would look at the fifth, and also the sixth from the fifth which would have been the baby's health, see what the significator is: it's strength, the sign it is in and what the ruler of that sign is doing.
See what saturn (jupiter's source of affliction) is doing, and what sign it is in. If Saturn is in virgo it may have to do with nutrition, for example.
Another example is the 8th from the fifth which is the death house, or even the fourth from it, which is the end of matter, so you have various ways to look in.

I wish you the best and hope new light will be shed.

Last edited:

MarieCamery

Ok, thanks, I know this is like self torture, but it has been on my mind. I felt the question was always there -once I found out, but when I was talking with my husband about it, and I said "I feel like making a horary on this" he agreed then I said what time is it now? I looked at it with the suggestions above. I am led to the moon re the death, and mars re the heath. The moon is in the 8th. (uranus is also retrograding back in the 8th, but I don't know if that even counts I keep getting led to it ) The moon is separating trine merc square the asc. The asc is 4 Leo so maybee this is simply a question too early asking, seeing that it is early in the sign. The moon is appling a trine to the sun. ok now I am getting maybee too much info? As far as Mars goes its strong in Scorpio, its separing from a sextile to Saturn which is at the exact cusp of the 3rd. The main answer may be this saturn which is separating from a square to venus in the 5th house. I don't know because it is also appling to a sextile to the sun? Maybee I will post this chart in the questions area, because I am going around in circles. Maybee it is really best left unasked. MCamery (mama of three)

RayAustin

MarieCamery said:
Ok, thanks, I know this is like self torture, but it has been on my mind. I felt the question was always there -once I found out, but when I was talking with my husband about it, and I said "I feel like making a horary on this" he agreed then I said what time is it now? I looked at it with the suggestions above. I am led to the moon re the death, and mars re the heath. The moon is in the 8th. (uranus is also retrograding back in the 8th, but I don't know if that even counts I keep getting led to it ) The moon is separating trine merc square the asc. The asc is 4 Leo so maybee this is simply a question too early asking, seeing that it is early in the sign. The moon is appling a trine to the sun. ok now I am getting maybee too much info? As far as Mars goes its strong in Scorpio, its separing from a sextile to Saturn which is at the exact cusp of the 3rd. The main answer may be this saturn which is separating from a square to venus in the 5th house. I don't know because it is also appling to a sextile to the sun? Maybee I will post this chart in the questions area, because I am going around in circles. Maybee it is really best left unasked. MCamery (mama of three)

Uranus is disruptive, sudden energy, and this energy retrograde is things going back as they were suddenly, unexpectedly. This is an appropriate connotation if located in the 8th, which would be the end of pregnancy, as well as the house which corresponds with the womb and loss.

If you do want to look into it further with help I would indeed suggest posting it up, it's easier to look at instead of surmising through a paragraph.

Best wishes,
Ra

archergirl

And speaking from a purely medical point of view, you will know, of course, that some pregnancies just aren't viable: the fetus isn't developing right, or it's severely malformed, etc. With the ruler of the 5th in fall in the afflicted 6th house, it seems to me that the fetus just wasn't healthy, and that's that. There's no real point tormenting yourself about it, although I realise this is difficult. My dad is a 20-year veteran neo-natal nurse; he says these things just happen sometimes.:(

AG:)

MarieCamery

OHHH, thank you all. I am just sooo emotional, I am already crying again:( I am ok I know my hormones are trying to get back to normal too. Usually I am very controlled. I am in a frustrated kinda mood re: posting it, well I am computer challenged in that respect anyways.:confused: (believe me I read alot of posts about how to upload the chart already too) I am gonna try to relax about it, and just let it be, for now at least. Thinking more about it, I may just be disturbing myself more by thinking what did I do wrong? What could I have done? etc. I think I am going thru the stages of greif now. MCamery.