Sun in 5th house: Do you look like your father?

Julijana

I'm going now with Sun through houses. There is said thth a person with Sun in 5th house might be the only child in family, but as I noticed that's not always the case. People who I met just look REALLY LIKE THEIR FATHERS. It's like Fathers "eyeball", self expression or most beloved child (if Sun is in good possition). Any experiences? :)

sibylline

My sister has Sun in 5th house (as well as six other planets...) and she doesn't look anything like our father. People didn't believe he was our father growing up and would give him "the look" and call to check if it was his first time trying to pick us up from school, etc. She looks like my mother's side of the family, particularly my grandmother. Of my siblings, I look most like my dad but since people believe my sister and I look like twins, they don't believe I look like him.

Can't say most of the others I know with Sun in 5th look like their dads either; perhaps a few.

conspiracy theorist

I've been called the spitting image of my father. I even have his name to boot.

Sun in 12th, 1st house in whole signs.

ETA: I know a girl who has her Gemini Sun in the 5th and she checks out with your theory.

Last edited:

Julijana

My sister has Sun in 5th house (as well as six other planets...) and she doesn't look anything like our father. People didn't believe he was our father growing up and would give him "the look" and call to check if it was his first time trying to pick us up from school, etc. She looks like my mother's side of the family, particularly my grandmother. Of my siblings, I look most like my dad but since people believe my sister and I look like twins, they don't believe I look like him.

Can't say most of the others I know with Sun in 5th look like their dads either; perhaps a few.
I would say that's the case when Sun gets a lot of aspects from those other planets? :) I'm intereted, thats why asking. This one nice

Julijana

I've been called the spitting image of my father. I even have his name to boot.

Sun in 12th, 1st house in whole signs.

ETA: I know a girl who has her Gemini Sun in the 5th and she checks out with your theory.

That's maybe becouse your Asc is so close to your fathers. Interesting. When I looked at planets in Asc there can be a lot of influence from them, especially personal ones.

conspiracy theorist

That's maybe becouse your Asc is so close to your fathers. Interesting. When I looked at planets in Asc there can be a lot of influence from them, especially personal ones.

I have no idea what my dad's ascendant is so I wouldn't bank on that as the reason (although he could very well end being a Sag rising too).

Rulers of the parental axis are on my asc so the influence of my parents would have a bearing on my appearance (people say I look like my mother too)