Why am I the most happiest when it's dark outside?

Michael

In the day I feel tired and bored. On the night full of energy, I feel like superman or a powerful vampire (I love to go out in the night).

Attachments

• 2454573843779.gif
    2454573843779.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 26

Oh I'm definitely a day person, morning specifically. For me, the night is for sleeping!

I wonder if it has something to do with the time of birth. I hear that our biological clocks permanently use the time of birth as the start of the new day. I was born in the middle of the day.

Jun

I just found this on this http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com website, and I thought I would share it with you all. It doesn't seem to effect us all, but oh well, its interesting anyway :)

Sun in the Twelfth House: Back in 1978, I spent five days in the hospital. Being a good Capricorn Sun sign, I didn’t want to waste any time, so I did the charts of everyone on the staff. Without exception, all the people on the "graveyard shift" (11 at night to 7 in the morning) had the Sun in the twelfth house. This placement makes you a night person. Early morning for you is a good time to go to sleep. And, as you can see from the above example, it can incline to work in places of restriction, such as hospitals. There may also be tendencies towards artistic occupations, but the rest of the horoscope, especially the tenth house, has to be examined before firm conclusions are reached.

Undo

23 said:
Oh I'm definitely a day person, morning specifically. For me, the night is for sleeping!

I wonder if it has something to do with the time of birth. I hear that our biological clocks permanently use the time of birth as the start of the new day. I was born in the middle of the day.
I was born at 8AM. I tend to SLEEP at 8AM.

I have the Sun in 12th. So it's no surprise. However, part of me wants to be up all night and the other part of me wants to be up during the day to do things while the sun is up.

Carole

The Sun in 12th it's said to make a person be a night owl. The phase of the Moon in which a person was born might have some influence on their energy levels. People who have a lot of water in their charts seem to feel more attracted to the night hours and cool weather, than those who don't have much of this element. Venus in Libra can give sensitive ears and so these people might feel out of balance in a noisy and confusing environment. People born near Full Moon feel almost always very attracted to the night and to the Moon, or so I have read.

It may well be a combination of all of these, what makes one feel happiest at night time:

- The phase of the Moon in which one was born.
- The Sun in air or water.
- Water as the most abundant element in the chart.
- The Moon in airy or watery elements or houses.
- Sun in 12th house.

Carole

Ebenia

I read somewhere that also strong 4th house could indicate "night owliness". 10th house is the midday, bright and sunny, 4th house is all about your own places, hidden things that do not come into sunlight.

I have sun in 10th house and Moon in 4th and I am definately most energetic in 11 am and then I get tired and my body wants a nap (around 3 pm) and then I am the most energetic again from 7 pm - 11 pm. :)

mmmh... I do prefer nighttime, loads. I am more creative at that time, and I like the not-being-disturbed side if I am on my own, and going out at night when I am with others ^^

4th house --> pluto, saturn, jupiter
sun in capricorn
most planets below the horizon

seems I have the three options :)

KayBug

I have a Pisces Sun, Scorpio Moon and Scorpio Ascendent. I perfer the nightime too. I always said if I could have spotlights in my yard I would rather do my yardwork at night. When I lived where there were 24 hour stores I did all my shopping during the night.

Penny4yourthought

The Sun in 12th it's said to make a person be a night owl. The phase of the Moon in which a person was born might have some influence on their energy levels. People who have a lot of water in their charts seem to feel more attracted to the night hours and cool weather, than those who don't have much of this element. Venus in Libra can give sensitive ears and so these people might feel out of balance in a noisy and confusing environment. People born near Full Moon feel almost always very attracted to the night and to the Moon, or so I have read.

It may well be a combination of all of these, what makes one feel happiest at night time:

- The phase of the Moon in which one was born.
- The Sun in air or water.
- Water as the most abundant element in the chart.
- The Moon in airy or watery elements or houses.
- Sun in 12th house.

Carole

This soooo explains everything

I'm glad the OP asked this, since I couldn't pin it on medical reasons, or astrological reasons before now I just figured I was wired wrong . :bandit:

Penny4yourthought

I was born at 8AM. I tend to SLEEP at 8AM.

I have the Sun in 12th. So it's no surprise. However, part of me wants to be up all night and the other part of me wants to be up during the day to do things while the sun is up.

Same. Sun in 12th house, born in the AM, love only dark colours , sleep only when it's nearing my birth time, love going out for long walks or cycling by the beach at night especially on full moons, so odd.when I'm out at night, The air and energy just feels different, I feel strangely energised and everything is like in focus. It's electric.

Phoenix Venus

Same. Sun in 12th house, born in the AM, love only dark colours , sleep only when it's nearing my birth time, love going out for long walks or cycling by the beach at night especially on full moons, so odd.when I'm out at night, The air and energy just feels different, I feel strangely energised and everything is like in focus. It's electric.

I have to be up in five hours nooo OOOooOOOooOo_OooOooOoOo

Phoenix Venus

Pretty much. The weirdest part is it never showed on me that I was up all night. I'm usually still buzzing and revitalised when I wake up. :bandit: Then Repeat.

Well youre lucky then, you dont need as much.

Ive learned to shut it off and sleep like a baby. But sometimes i get too restless and defy sleep.. Only like a godess of the night would :devil: Zzzzzzzz.