Why am I being so lazy with my life?

Slytherin88

@alikiddo I have the Sun conjunct 11th house ,but I am quite unfortunate when to comes to friendship. I am often left disappointed and alone. But, I know that the 11th house also rules technology and internet. Do you think that studying java and other programming languages will make feel good about myself? or should I try again to make friends much to my disappointment?

david starling

Hey there! The biggest lesson I have learned so far in studying astrology is understanding the needs presented by the placements. For example, I am a libra sun in the 6th house. I literally despise everything that has to do with the 6th house. I in no way am, in my natural state, following a daily routine and I hate mundane work tasks. I am not someone that cares about my health at all and it's like pulling hair to stay on a healthy diet.

At first when I saw this placement I was like WTF that is not me at all.

What I learned is that if I am to feel energized and gain any vitality whatsoever, I have to suck it up and do those things, otherwise I will be unhappy and have no energy. So for me, first thing I did was come up with little things I could start doing to work at it. Making sure everything is cleaned up off my floor before I go to sleep, making small lists of the things I need to do in a day, drink more water, eat one healthy thing a day. I started small. Sure enough, when I started living out the duties of the 6th house I felt like a different person.

Same goes for the moon, I have a Pisces moon in 11th house. I love to be alone. I am terrible at returning texts and phone calls and as much as I love my friends, I would rather just hang with myself. So the next lesson I learned is that even though I would prefer to be a lone wolf, I gain emotional fullfillment with friendships and being a part of a group. If I ignore that, I will suffer.

I thought at first that the placements of planets and signs in the houses would show who I already am naturally. For many people it does, but not for this Ali cat. I got to work at it to find fullfillment.

Hope this helps...
Ali

Where are Venus and Saturn?:unsure:

alikiddo

Can you post your chart? @slytherin

Saturn is in a cap stellium with Neptune and Uranus in 8th house. Venus is in sag in 7th house Scorpio. My sun and ascendant are ruled by Venus so the 7th house energy is extra prominent. I don't think I've been single for longer than a couple of months.

I am still trying to understand what those three planets mean in that house. 8th is in sag but stellium is 8th Capricorn.

david starling

Can you post your chart? @slytherin

Saturn is in a cap stellium with Neptune and Uranus in 8th house. Venus is in sag in 7th house Scorpio. My sun and ascendant are ruled by Venus so the 7th house energy is extra prominent. I don't think I've been single for longer than a couple of months.

I am still trying to understand what those three planets mean in that house. 8th is in sag but stellium is 8th Capricorn.

I had to go whole-sign before the Houses worked for me. I couldn't make sense out of Placidus.

Slytherin88

@alikiddo : okay
astro_2gw_01_parta_cana.47060.26475.jpg

blacksun?

Difficulty to manifest values in early life are natural with Lilith-Saturn. Lilith always delays, and deepens, and so does Saturn. Look to youtr first Saturn return, and dont fail to go into the depth. That is rhetorics, as with such a position there is no way you can escape that. With Ceres it is even more slow, grounded.

Speaking in public: Clearly that is Venus/Mercury/Juno (outspokenness!!) in Aries.

Aries is really a sign of the mind, as things initiate in the mind, and Mercury is essentially well placed there. Einstein has Mercury conjunct Saturn in Aries.

The huge concentration on your descendant including the NN and heavy planets suggests that youre hell-bent on finding the proper partner, considering a lot of strategy (pallas) and yet because it forms a grand trine with Jupiter and Sun, you feel like it'll happen, that fate will take care of it.

Grand trines (you have a lovely one, Moon-Sun-Jupiter) are major blessings that are also minor curses in that they make us lazy.