What If One Person Has No Sun Contacts Synastry

molly91

What does it mean if someone has no sun contacts to their partner's planets in synastry?

Example: my friend's boyfriend's sun has no contact to any of her planets, apart from trining her ascendant. What does this mean? Do they have a shallow bond?

What does it mean if someone has no sun contacts to their partner's planets in synastry?

Example: my friend's boyfriend's sun has no contact to any of her planets, apart from trining her ascendant. What does this mean? Do they have a shallow bond?

my sun doesn't make a contact with my partner and his sun makes a square to my chart ruler uranus. BUT his sun is conj my Sun/moon midpoint, so that's the connection.

Synastry is a complex business and you need accurate charts TOB for both people.

Relationship sticky
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28945
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=254409&postcount=9

miquar

The major aspect between your friend's Ascendant and her boyfriend's Sun is an excellent synastry contact in terms of bringing his Sun into the relationship. (Assuming that your friend's birth time is accurate and the aspect is reasonably close). If it isn't, then this doesn't mean that the relationship is shallow. It simply means that the presence of your friend won't prompt the expression of his Sun to the same extent that would be the case if there were aspects.

But to back up what astrologer50 was saying, while there is a place for looking at aspects (or lack of aspects) in isolation, there is a limit to what can be said about a real life situation without looking at the whole chart, especially when there are two people plus the dynamics between them to consider.

jennyyates

It'd be interesting to look at the boyfriend's sun in his own chart. How's his ego? How's his confidence level? Does he have a strong sun, so it doesn't really matter if his girlfriend is more interested in his lunar qualities or something else? Or does he have a weak sun, and maybe he prefers a girlfriend who isn't too into that part of him?

molly91

thanks for the replies. i learned so much from you all!

i will try and ask her if she knows his and hers exact birth times. they seem like a pretty stable couple actually so i'm sure the sun-ascendant thing is correct.

thanks for the replies. i learned so much from you all!

i will try and ask her if she knows his and hers exact birth times. they seem like a pretty stable couple actually so i'm sure the sun-ascendant thing is correct.
there can be soooo many things to look at in synastry, try Juno, Vertex, Nodes then like I said earlier midpoints, then parallels even. My partner has N Node tightly conj my Moon - so that's a karmic link and learning Lesson. My Node is midpoint his mercury/neptune which is deception and lying for which I have never experienced this aspect in relationships thus far in the life, now mid 50's I'm still learning