how will this meeting between us Happen?

Amy

While we are still in retrograde mode here, i asked this question as i am curious to know about my travel plans.

I have no set plans to go to either LA or Mexico but i was thinking How would this "reunion" with my ex evolve? true, we have not seen each other in a while, but we are supposed to have a reunion this summer.

asked my horary (and I did change the aspects) how will this happen? would it be that he contact me? ask me to come to see him? or would i have a new friend who just "HAPPENS" to be in the same location that my ex is in and we will make plans to see each other during that time?

just curious.

May/June?
How will this happen?

lovely thought

thank you

Attachments

• astro_2gw_07_how_will_the_circumstances_evolve_hr_1952_29505.jpg
    astro_2gw_07_how_will_the_circumstances_evolve_hr_1952_29505.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 26

rafaella

I'm not sure what your question is, are you asking whether you will meet your ex even though you have no plans to travel to see him?

Anyway, the chart is invalid, late ascendant - could mean you have been asking way too many questions in regards to him. One needs to have a valid 'burning' question, serious questions - only these charts give valid accurate answers....

You also have retrograde Saturn there in the 1st house which basically 'kills' the question, very negative and also new moon (Moon applying to Sun)- another malefic aspect... So I'd say you won't have a reunion in may/June or if you do, it won't result in anything that you are hoping for...

The late ascendant does make this chart invalid so I'd suggest ask this question again in another few months or when you DO plan to travel...

Amy

yes, this was a Burning question in regards to my other one. but ok, i will ask later on this summer.
I dont understand why this chart is invalid..is it something I placed in the chart or because retrograde saturn in the 1st house "kills the question" (what does that mean)? I dont plan to travel, that was the issue, i have no set plans to travel as i am on a tight budget. I was just wondering how we would end up in the same place as he is in another state. When Dr. Farr said that we would meet i was wondering if my ex would contact me or email me to come and see him, i dont imagine he would come here, he is always travelling and he used to want me to join him - i guess that i should wait.

rafaella

Horary can't answer how you will meet -whether he contacts you or you contact him for a meeting etc.... it answers mostly yes or no questions....

So you need to straight out ask 'will we meet this summer'? etc... or 'will he contact me?'...

Yes ask again at a later time as the chart is invalid, a late 27 degree rising makes the chart invalid...

A retrograde Saturn in the 1st can straight out mean a 'no' or very malefic for the querent - emotionally difficult and negative for the querent to pursue the issue further....

Last edited:

Amy

Yes, last night i was thinking of your answer. Horary is only a yes/no question. yes, i think that i aleady know the answer, i just dont know how this will maniest. so, i was thinking of having a chart drawn up so possibly it can shed some light on HOW this will go about.

can you please advise me of the proper chart (Natal with transits?) to use and what parameters to add?

that would be wonderful, it can then show any clues?

maybe i should of just done a different chart, that would of been best.

thank you R for that - if you can please advise me on what chart to use for this special request.

rafaella

well you can ask another horary question, such as 'will he contact me for a meeting?' Or just 'will he contact me?'

I'm not sure you can get an answer of 'how the meeting will go, whether he will contact you for meeting', but with tranits etc you may get exact date for the meeting, if its a life changing one. Yes you can look at transits and progressions, Venus return as well... One would look at important planetary aspects to the angles (1st, 7th, 10th and 4th houses). Or progressed angles aspecting the planets... and Solar Arcs...

There are also some other astrology themes you can look into, such as moving the solar return angles one degree for one day from the day you had solar return and then when the MC for example hits Sun, you may expect an event in the nature of the Sun or if Venus then possibly something imporant to the nature of Venus... don't remember the name for this type of astrology but am sure if you do some research on this site or others you may get some help....Just go on predictive astrology sub-forum on this site and ask there. I mostly focus on horary rather than these other types of astrology....

Keep in mind, the horary you already asked may have answered the question for you, that things may not go as you wish with this man... but yeah ask again and see what comes up and best of wishes to you!

Amy

thank youj Rafaella.

no, i already got that we will meet and he will contact me again. but it might not be a sexual union, more like just friends - we need that initial "friends" meeting though, the last time we sAw each other it was KARMIC EXPLOSION! We needed this dust to settle, so i am so greatful to those who helped me with my initial horary chart....

may/june/july - its going to be alot better summer than last summer and when this does start up again, it will go much slower.....much slower, i am in love with this guy and i dont want to rush it.

i am going to read up on creating a chart with progressions that can give me details and timing.

on the astro site, do you see where it shows Extended Chart Selections - methods - options - image size - additional obects.

what do i choose to get the best outcome.

thank you Rafaella...thank you

I will get what i want from this situation from this man, i have faith..:love:

Amy

well you can ask another horary question, such as 'will he contact me for a meeting?' Or just 'will he contact me?'

I'm not sure you can get an answer of 'how the meeting will go, whether he will contact you for meeting', but with tranits etc you may get exact date for the meeting, if its a life changing one. Yes you can look at transits and progressions, Venus return as well... One would look at important planetary aspects to the angles (1st, 7th, 10th and 4th houses). Or progressed angles aspecting the planets... and Solar Arcs...

There are also some other astrology themes you can look into, such as moving the solar return angles one degree for one day from the day you had solar return and then when the MC for example hits Sun, you may expect an event in the nature of the Sun or if Venus then possibly something imporant to the nature of Venus... don't remember the name for this type of astrology but am sure if you do some research on this site or others you may get some help....Just go on predictive astrology sub-forum on this site and ask there. I mostly focus on horary rather than these other types of astrology....

Keep in mind, the horary you already asked may have answered the question for you, that things may not go as you wish with this man... but yeah ask again and see what comes up and best of wishes to you!

Keep in mind, the horary you already asked may have answered the question for you, that things may not go as you wish with this man...

where does it say that things may not go as i wish with this man....? it said just what i hoped for...

rafaella

yes, in astro.com add in your birth data for natal chart and then go to extended selection and in method choose 'natal and progressed chart' or progressed chart... etc

The horary chart was negative, and it can indicate that either you may not see him as planned this coming summer or if you do, things may not go as you wish/hope....

cheers

Amy

rafaella.

i would love to do a horary on - Will E and I eventually end up together as a couple.

I want to do the horary in the best way possible to get the best accurate answer as the Universe would allow.

can you please, tell me, what aspects to choose, I will have to think about this and find the right time (actually, the right time to ask is anytime you are ready).

What aspects?

there must be some other aspects to use on those drop down menue.

please advise.

anyone?

thank you

Neptune Rising

Hi Amy

You are getting the hang of it horary. Rafaella mentioned, horary best answers straight forward questions like yes, no, or when, 'will I get the job', 'will we meet up' 'when will I start', though timing can be tricky to work out, at least, it is for me.

All you need to do is note down the time, place, date that you were when you thought of your question. The planets you need are the basic ones, in astro.com, and the Part of Fortune, that is all you need.

For 'chart drawing style' drop down box, use Web Default Style which gives clear aspect lines, and Regiomontanus house style. :)