John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

Ask Adypric about these matches, he is involved in predicting Romanian league. :smile:.
I do not analyse charts on demand just becouse it is impossible to predict them all or interprete them all.
By the way tonight matches between Valencia-Barcelona were easy to be predicted or Lazio-Milan or Inter-Palermo. And that is what I am talking about.:biggrin:
With that position Ju team (darker) could not win, what means that definition ''ruler combusted by the Sun definitely lose'' is not true as you can check with the outcomes. Strange :biggrin:.

Last edited:

banefranco

I found an old chart in this (very large) thread which drives me crazy:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=139476&postcount=492

At that time Steaua played in dark jerseys (mixed colours) ( Asc) and Rapid in light jerseys (white) (Desc). Mercury is in very bad shape, concerning dignites and Jupiter looks great but nevertheless Rapid won 2:1.

Maybe someone can explain this chart for me?

I saw this chart, :biggrin:. Mercury RX, Combusted by the Sun, in the 6th house ''weak'' what else to expect. Who knows? Anything is possible. If I am wrong what to say for the others who use all of these positions like testimonies?:biggrin:That means Rx stage means nothing, combustion means nothing, 6th house is ''strong'' house :biggrin:. The whole astrology is turned down.:biggrin:

banefranco

I am kidding a little bit but as Jupiter simbolises red or blue and Mercury mixed colors the question for those who would use color table is problematic. You cannot place white team for JU but Steaua played in red-blue jerseys :biggrin:. I use my own table.:smile:
There are really problematic matches, I avoid them until I find solution and choose easy ones. If any chart is problematic today the almost same charts will be tommorow. You know the winner yesterday it will be the winner today in the same jesreys. Or draw. Depends of my range table.

Last edited:

banefranco

:sick:I found that match in my database, again ruler goes from 6th house to 5th house JU is weaker in Essential dignities but stronger in Accidental exactly
Ju Ess -5 Me Ess +5
Acc +10 goes to 2nd and rises +12
Mercury Acc -13 but goes to 5th and rises to +12
In any case the victory goes to ASC team. at least draw.
Even if you do not calculate Rx what Frawly says in his book ''it seems that retrograde does not make any change in this matter'' you get ASC team as winner or draw. 6th house problem :biggrin:, changing house problem :biggrin:.
I found something interesting JU antiscia is Via Combusta. Antiscia of the ruler JU is Via Combusta. :sick:. I do not want to know about this :alien:

Last edited:

unimatrix

By the way tonight matches between Valencia-Barcelona were easy to be predicted or Lazio-Milan or Inter-Palermo. And that is what I am talking about.:biggrin:

Congratulations! :smile:
I predicted a win or draw for Lazio (lighter jerseys) because of the Difference in dignities when Asc moves into Libra --> strong Venus even in House 6.:wink:

P.S.: I've sent you a PM.

unimatrix

but mars was in 12 and above all change came at the end almost...

The change came at the second half, like Nürnberg-Dortmund yesterday: Mars in 12 and Venus in 6 -> Advantage for the lighter jerseys.

Your Quantity of Light table really rocks. :cool:

P.S.: I should sell my "Fraud"-ley book Sports astrology on ebay... a big waste of time and money

banefranco

I think that I wrote here about ASC VIA COMBUSTA, that I do not suggest to make prediction but when the ruler is also VIA COMBUSTA it can be done. After that I wonder why astrologers take care only about ASC not for DSC also. That is the same position when DSC is VIA COMBUSTA. Why astrologers take care about the Moon VIA COMBUSTA when VIA COMBUSTA, wether we like or not, is the same way trough which all space bodies must pass sooner or later. So not only The Moon Via Combusta but Mars, Venus, Mercury. Even SUN passes that way. Generally the explanation about Via Combusta is wrong. I wrote about it in my book. I think that part of that I wrote here. So Via Combusta is temporary distruction during the whole way. Even we can discuss about the term Via Combusta and the term Blood way. Combusta way is definite distruction, Blood way is temporary distruction. Via Combusta is the the way you cannot pass becouse it is combusted :). Blood way is terible way through wich you can pass but with I can say the same sort of damage than when Combusta is the term. In damage points there is no difference. One thing is also important. The TIME while space body passes through Blood way NOT THE DISTANCE.
There is also one explanation which is wrong. The planet or let say space body in the other house but close to the cusp of the past house is on the top of that house. Might be some of you who bought the book from the other so called astrologer remmeber this sentence. So what is the point. Any house represents something. When you leave one house you will not be in the surrounding of that house you will be OUT of that house no matter how close or far from it. Any change in life produce a shock. So good or bad it is shock for us. That is why it needs the time for the planet to receive good or bad influence in dignities and when it happens during the game if it happens at the beginning of the match or at the beginning of the second half in soccer there is the time for that team to accept new condition good or bad. But it needs the TIME. How much I do not know yet. Approx could be the time needed to pass the first third of the house. It does make sence. Or first quarter.
But all of this is THE NEXT LEVEL in Sports astrology. The long way.
Big challenge is becouse of it when rulers change houses and when cusps change signs.

banefranco

There is something also interesting. We all refuse to count the quantity of love by numerical values what is much more precise than the terms more or less love. Numerical value is absolute information for anyone to understund how much is he loved, let say.
But man kind love to dream and produce own values in brain. Might be this less love is not so less might be it is more :).

banefranco

I have one suggestion. It is winter and is pretty cold outside.Let us make a test. Now go out right in front of the entrance of your house and have some sleep until morning. And in the morning come inside a house and say that you have slept like at your own bed. That will be the best way to understand whose astrology is false. And remmber the rule ''planets outside the cusp but very close control that cusp. Control your bed from outside.

Last edited:

banefranco

Some opinions about frequency?:smile:

Attachments

• Tesla.jpg
    Tesla.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 32

banefranco

Now I wanted to inform you about one important part when make prediction. Read my post and the post of the lady who gave the right prediction. The only difference is in approach.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44891
The Q for you is (after you congratulate to that person) :). What if instead of one football match was much shorter handball match. The chart is the same.The prediction and explanation would be wrong. Why? The TIME misses. If you do not know how long one match can lasts do not make prediction. It can be a lucky guess. Or lucky miss :).

banefranco

Now this is the chart of one past match. It is absolutely clear that darker cannot win. At the known and expected approx time of the end of the game you can find Venus ruler and Mars identical like at the match Giants-Patriots. So like here it was there darker could not win but it could if the match stopped ''on time''. So the same prediction the same distance. Under same circumstances same outcomes. When you know when the match ends. No antiscion no points of anything no big deal, no color table. This chart shows let say middle phase of the superbowl chart. The rest belonged to Venus (lighter) visual and counted adventage.
You have to now when making the horary event chart that is the chart for all events started at the same time at the same place. if you do not know how the end of the game looks like you do not know for what kind of sports competition you do the chart for horse race which lasts short or for superbowl. That is why you cannot predict right. But when you do the horary event chart for question at a time than you can predict on the other way becouse the chart is connected to the question not to the sports event.
I do not connect the chart to question. I have no questions :).
Enter the chart details for both events mentioned here, move the charts forward till the end of the games and the explanation will be crystal clear.

Attachments

• Valence-Barcelona 1 Feb 2012.jpg
    Valence-Barcelona 1 Feb 2012.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

banefranco

I just think it is the time to announce.

Attachments

• ACCIDENTAL DIGNITIES AND ACCIDENTAL DEBILITIES Strenght Zile-Franco_.pdf
    18.6 KB · Views: 136

banefranco

Do you recognise this chart in ruler's positions? So as I told you: You know the winner yesterday you know the winner today, or draw.

Attachments

• Liverpool-Tottenham 6 Feb 2012.jpg
    Liverpool-Tottenham 6 Feb 2012.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 41

unimatrix

Spain - Copa del Rey: Athletico Bilbao vs. CD Mirandes (22:00)

Fun Question: Which jersey is lighter ?:smile: (lighter team will win or draw)

lmsx6g2i.png

Bilbao (red-white strips) won 6:2...hmm so they were lighter. The Colours are very confusing. I'm happy I didn't placed bet on this one ;-)

Last edited: