Astrocartography & Lottery

Olga1983

People may have read about the influences of astrocartography and taking part of a lottery (for example) in favourable locations in the world. It is said that one can stay in her/his own location also, and yet taking part in a lottery, which is in such location. Perhaps i want to give it a try also.

I had read that one can look for the lines of the corner houses and from what it seems, especially the planets pluto and jupiter and the place where 2 of those lines (pluto and jupiter) are crossing. Now i eventually wonder about it: all of the corner houses do not directly have to do with money. Why not taking house 2, 5 and 8 into account? Maybe someone can say something about that.

Also, the transits of such planets may not be in that corner house, but elsewhere, which may affect the influence? What if the transits (pluto and jupiter) are in the corner houses, but not natally placed there?

In my case i have a pluto-saturn conjunction. Here in my birth country it's in the first house, though not on the AC. With saturn it may not be so favourable. My closest pluto line goes through Germany (neighbouring country). I also have a jupiter-uranus conjunction (a close one) in house 2. I'm about to get transiting uranus (house 6) trine uranus+jupiter (maybe within 2-3 degrees now). More about aspects in my chart i may tell in someone else's lottery topic. The jupiter-uranus conjunction on the MC is going through Australia. Melbourne seems close to the lines.

Does anyone have experiences with it?

Mechanical Designs

First of you have to check up the chart . First thing you have notice is that natal chart if you have relocated to a new country then your relocated chart with correct birthtime according to the nation will become your relocated natal Chart then you have to check the Astrocartography Map for the relocated natal chart, then Cyclo Cartography Map (Transit ACG) and Progressed Cartography Map (PCG ) and come to a conclusion. In most of the cases the Jupiter is the key factor in terms of looking for career , money and finances etc. Also you may have to parans for the particular chart so you would need to check up the parans for Jupiter pluto conjunction where is lying on the world map.

Winning of the lottery has nothing to do with the location where you live but the most important factor what number you choose for the lottery you would need to be powerful in mathematics to choose the right numbers.

Cheers,
MD