WHY am I not able to forget this person?!

Glinda

Hello friends

I feel like this retrogrades let come up a lot of things inside of me … my question is: why am i not able to forget this person?

Both rulers, him and me are retrograde and about to aspect eachother. Could mean, that we are about to come together to talk about the things that happend between us, to clear things. BUT I also see the void moon, this could mean no further actions will follow. The last thing was an apology from his side, but that was it. Silence, that silence ...

THANKS for your help.

Greetings
G.

Attachments

• why.jpg
    why.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Glinda

see if merc gets to jup without interference

Hmm interference, mercury will be conjuncting the sun while moving backwards in 9 degrees, and so will do venus. I would not say this is interference. If yes maybe someone else will interfere? Venus is stronger indeed, it is moving direct but mercury is the faster one. The sun is separating. But if you say "see if …", I am shure I overlooked something :sideways: right?

Last edited:

Katyusha

Hi there! So just wanted to understand what interferences mean - does it mean the matter will not perfect/happen or Merc will first meet someone else (Sun) /something else will happen and then after Merc and Jup connect?
Do you count only applying aspects or seperating ones too?
So does interference mean a final ''NO'' or just a ''later with difficulties''?

Thank you so much!

Kitchy

Banned
Sun Venus conjunct in Taurus - natal, like horary - they tend to hold on things/people like possessions.

Moon in late Pisces recently perfected Merc which doesn't help.

Emotional delusions in stuckness.

Jupiter trining that gives you a sense of "this has to be!" but it is squaring Saturn who says "it won't be, not now or never"

Mars Saturn in 4th says "it's over, done with, let it go"

Heed the 4th house of end of matters.

Otherwise, when Mars passes Saturn, you'll have had to learn something the hard way.

Glinda

Otherwise, when Mars passes Saturn, you'll have had to learn something the hard way.

Thanks Kitchy, but wouldn't jupiter square saturn describe more of his situation, than mine? Jupiter is HIS ruler, not mine. Normally his ruler in my 1st retro should mean he comes back – this is what I've read in many other horary analysis in the forum, but saturn in the 4th is denying that somehow.

On the other hand I think, you are right with the mars/saturn transit, that is the heartbreak transit per se – and I have to say no THANKS then, I am done with lessons! :happy:

Last edited:

Glinda

its interference
sun gets to merc first

Thank you Tikana, I had tomatoes on my eyes, the sun moves faster! :) Hopefully it's not a bad interference, more like something better will come along, especially with the sun trine to jupiter.

Last edited: