Complete Newbie

dahmerjr

Hello. I am a complete newbie to, well... basically everything that has to do with astrology. I was recently helping a client put together his own astrology website and I must say it really piqued my interest in the subject. Now I'm on a bit af a mission to learn much more about it. I figured this was a good place to start; besides it's easier for me to learn by asking questions rather than simply reading about it in a book, that's why I decided to search out a forum. I apololgize in advance for any stupid questions I may ask :eek: .

dahmerjr

LionKing

No go ahead and ask anything about astrology in these post rooms. I do. Although it says member on my heading, I'm new too. I have learned a lot in these rooms. I have learned quite a lot of horary techniques. My interest is so high-level, I read and eat the books, ha! I have a real hunger for the art. I have come across astrologers books from the past Sophia Mason, to those astrologers who are with us that being John Frawley and Anthony Louis. And I have enjoyed all the books. There are also free down-loads to lessons in these rooms. So hi, welcome, and enjoy! V/r LionKing:sunny: