Is it Friday yet?

CapAquaPis

:surprised: Why today is a Friday (I'm in Love)! TGIFriday and my birthdate was on a Friday. The day said to be based on Jupiter, also the ruler of Pisces and the sign is the symbol of medieval Christianity in the first half of the 2nd millennium (AD) of the age of Pisces, began 6 AD to ended 1970 AD.

Coincidentally, the pre-Vatican I (1870) and II (1966) dietary custom of observing Fridays for Roman Catholics was to abstain from eating meat on fridays, while the substitute for protein for prepared meals was...fish. :tongue:

Early Christians used the fish as a symbol for Jesus and Christianity, esp. in Greece when persecuted by the Roman empire. The co-ruler planet Neptune was a common god (of the seas) by Greek sailors or navigators as well fishermen and islanders (i.e. Crete and Cyprus) thought to have the sign Pisces for themselves. I think Greeks and Jews alike are ruled by Capricorn & Pisces for the nations, religions or churches, and diasporas.

Today is friday the 20th (Jan.) in 2012, oddly April and July have friday the 13ths in a 3 times in 6 months cycle. :andy: The belief Friday the 13th is bad luck was related to the Bible (using the old testament or the major Jewish books of the Torah/Talmud, while Christians are focused on the new testament),and the crucifixion of Jesus Christ was on Fri. the 13th.

But for southern Europe and Latin America, the Spanish speaking world (predominantly Roman Catholic) consider Tuesday the 13th to be worse days, the 2nd day of the week as it starts on Monday (Lunes = Moon) and ends on Sunday (Domingo = Solar) with Tuesday = Venus as a "bad omen". It can be a reference in the connection of Pagans in pre-Christian Europe practiced rituals on the 13th/14th lunar night (full moon) or whenever Venus was brightest in dusk or dawn.

piercethevale

and the crucifixion of Jesus Christ was on Fri. the 13th.

Wow! Where does this tidbit of info come from..source? As I have figured that if Jesus/Yeshua was born in the year 3 C.E. then the 'Easter Sunday' would have had to be in the year 35 C.E. and that day could then only be April 15th [the first Sunday following the first Full Moon after the Spring Equinox]...thus the Friday prior was the 13th...

I thank you for one more, "!" , for my cause.:joyful::smile::joyful:

...My estimation of the time of the actual physical death...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_62_yeshua_easter.65111.7428.jpg
    astro_2gw_62_yeshua_easter.65111.7428.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

CapAquaPis

In response: according to the Holy Bible - New Testament- King James version mentioned the Friday right after Pesach or Passover, the Last Supper 3 days before when there's a full moon in early April associated with: when the Jewish holiday Pesach falls on the lunar date of 14 Nisan.

Pisces don't match well with Leo and Libra, seems to produce conflict in relationships or brought on failed marriages among them. But when they have Cancer, Scorpio and Aquarius partners, things improve with other water signs plus Aquarius and chances of a life long relationship is fertile.

Personally, I know a Pisces couple with 3 daughters: the oldest a Leo, the middle child a Libra closing to Scorpio and a Scorpio closer to Sagittarius. The sidereal zodiac places the couple Aquarians, the daughters in order of rank: Cancer, Virgo and Libra, whom get along very well with Aquarians.

piercethevale

In response: according to the Holy Bible - New Testament- King James version mentioned the Friday right after Pesach or Passover, the Last Supper 3 days before when there's a full moon in early April associated with: when the Jewish holiday Pesach falls on the lunar date of 14 Nisan.

Pisces don't match well with Leo and Libra, seems to produce conflict in relationships or brought on failed marriages among them. But when they have Cancer, Scorpio and Aquarius partners, things improve with other water signs plus Aquarius and chances of a life long relationship is fertile.

Personally, I know a Pisces couple with 3 daughters: the oldest a Leo, the middle child a Libra closing to Scorpio and a Scorpio closer to Sagittarius. The sidereal zodiac places the couple Aquarians, the daughters in order of rank: Cancer, Virgo and Libra, whom get along very well with Aquarians.

Well...There you go.....:biggrin::biggrin::wink:
http://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?year=...gifields=mf&.cgifields=ss&.s=Preview+Calendar

piercethevale

Whoa...mind blowing...this is the Full moon on the 9th of April ...one week prior to the date I've given for Easter Sunday [April 15]and the physical death on Monday. [the 16th when the missing points of the Septile matrix that is on the natal chart where filled by transiting Sun, Moon & Saturn]...some how, I find this extremely ironic that this revelation came about through the 'Humor Forum'...
..and thanks for the 'mental stimulation', CapAquaPis.:wink:

<<<THERE"S A FREAKIN' MAGEN DAVID IN THE HEAVENS>>>

..the only point missing is around the 17th - 18th degree of Cap. but that was the apprx. Desc. relative to Israel at the exact time of the Full Moon that day. As there is an X factor always attributable to at least one of the Asteroids [because it had been a Planet at one time...["Lucifer shattered this Planet to confuse Mankinds' psyche." quote: my brother, who in turn was quoting a most ancient and occult source that i'mm trying to get the name of]

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_192_yeshua_easter_pesach_full_moon_hp.5519.12964.gif
    astro_w2gw_192_yeshua_easter_pesach_full_moon_hp.5519.12964.gif
    52.4 KB · Views: 15
  • astro_2gw_62_yeshua_easter.63841.21295.jpg
    astro_2gw_62_yeshua_easter.63841.21295.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: