Mars in gemini

johan

What does mars gonna do here in gemini,generally?

And for me personally:in my natal chart mars is in 11 sagittarius in H3.
So soon transit mars in H9 will oppose natal mars.
What can it do for me here?

Summery Joy

Well, Mars in Gemini is slightly better than its placement in Taurus because Taurus is a traditional sign of detriment for Mars. Gemini is a mutable air sun that difuses the fiery, cardinal energy of Mars. I think it will be a time of various interests and verbal arguments.

For you, the opposition will be give you diffcult energies to deal with. Let me ponder on it a bit more and I'll get back to you.

johan

Sorehearted,i am looking forward to your comments!

Aquarian Maverick,yes it is going to activate your yod!Please share your experiences when it is going to conjunct your natal mars on 23 february,ofcourse if you feel if this marsenergy is influencing this yod :roll:

Arian Maverick

Oh wow, I totally forgot about that! That's the yod in which my twelfth house Neptune/Saturn conjunction and my ninth house Pluto are inconjunct my fourth house Mars. What can I expect? Or perhaps you shouldn't tell me until afterwards so I can verify the experience for myself...

Aquarian Maverick

johan

That's the idea,Aquarian Blonde Beth Maverick!

But of course in the yod-thread,don't wanna disturb your virgo-southnode :lol:

Arian Maverick

That's the idea,Aquarian Blonde Beth Maverick!

How many more names can I possibly create for myself? Watch out, everyone...this Aries has taken on a new challenge! :p

But of course in the yod-thread,don't wanna disturb your virgo-southnode

That's funny that you should mentioned my Virgo South Node, because just today I sent Radu a personal message detailing a list of ALL of the most recent spam messages, including a link to each thread and a link the the board the thread was located in. I REALLY should have been a Virgo... :roll:

But yes, I'll keep all of you updated on my yod activation :mrgreen:

Aquarian Maverick

Arian Maverick

Welcome to the forums, Gipsy! :D

I am new and want to know how to ask a question about my chart??, what info I need to provide?

I can only assume that you are referring to your natal chart...in that case, go to the Natal & Predictive Astrology Forum and create a new topic asking this question. I'll meet you there! 8)

Aquarian Maverick

P.S. In order for someone to generate your natal chart, we need to know the date, time, and location of your birth. If you give me this information, I'll post your chart on the new forum so others can take a stab at interpretation :wink:

Lapis

Mars in Gemini

Mars in Gemini......this should get interesting and possibly a little hot verbally if not careful! Like the Grand Fixed Square hasn't been more than enough for all of us! Plus the transit of Mars in opposition to Pluto in Sag and the Galactic Center should prove interesting too in April.

Interesting how Mars will be in Gemini from mid Feb. - mid April......when it was in Taurus for how long? It felt like 6 years!!!! The planets seem to be moving and hovering and retrograding and doing whatever it takes so that just the perfect alignments happen now to trigger us in different ways. Just thinking out loud mostly here. I remember a few years back watching Jupiter literally speed through a Sign in record time it seemed to me. Curious don't you all think, how this has been happening more and more lately? :wink:

Lunar Pisces

Aquarian Maverick said:
I'm getting a bit apprehensive here...is yod activation difficult? I've never been conscious of one before :roll:

Aquarian Maverick

No, not espeically. Normally you don't notice it until well after the fact. It's a very subtle influence, although ti can be powerful. At the most you'll have a "burr under the blanket" kind of feeling, like a nagging intution or an itch. Yods take time to manifest, so faster transits don't often leave much impact when they form yods.

Mars in gem right now is sitting reach between my 9th house venus-Saturn conj. I'm not having a particularly great time with this. Mars needs to move on towards my MC, Mercury and Sun - then we'll have a party!.

AquariusMoon

MidnightDevil said:
My progressed ascendant falls in Geminis (my 2nd house), what does impact does this have?

Hi, MD. When Mars aspects the degree of your prog asc you will feel the Mars energy in some way. Mars only comes into a sign every 2 years, so it's the best time to start a new project.

Yes, Lapis, when Mars is opposed to tr Pluto, those with planets in Gemini, Virgo, Pisces and Sagittarius at a degree which aspects Mars or Pluto at that time will feel those effects. Some with planets in Libra or Aquarius may experience a trine at the time from Mars, or those with Aries and Leo may experience a trine from Pluto.

I was dreading the long Mars in Taurus transit, but it actually turned out to be a good transit for me in H5, jumpstarting a new relationship :)

johan

Sorehearted,

I will see if this makes sense when mars tr. will oppose my natal mars.It has to work out some way in the area of communication with gemini,sagittarius and the third and ninth house!
Hope i am not getting to agressive and impatient with my communication.... :oops:

sita

Johan,
I was thinking about you today because we share that mercury opposite pluto thing. I'm noticing some powerful mutual receptions for us Aries suns, with mars in gemini opposite galactic center pluto. And mercury is going to go retrograde in a week.

Don't know about you, but I'm getting some real painful truths jumping out at me from the work world, which is where pluto is for me in the 10th house now. The communication is about as direct and personal as I've ever had it at work, from people who don't even know me, really. Its as if all my little pain knobs are sticking out into the world and everytime someone swings by the water cooler, they give a knob a tweak. Ouch.
Mars in Gemini for me also kicking me back to my Aries second house sun and mercury, where I have major self worth lessons to pull through on. IT'S HUGE, all of it together... Mars Mercury Pluto. And my South node is in Aries, too.

It's actually a relief and kindof fun, though. because for the first time, unburdening this **** I've carried in my subconsious for all of this life seems likely and possible. I've always known something was very wrong, but I couldn't ever really find what that was. And one can't purge what one can't accees. Today for the first time I got the love aspect of what pluto does: the Universe isn't going to let me hide in my pain and die. In fact, its going to gently return it to me (everywhere I am) to heal it, work with it, and reintegrate it.... because I'm undoubtably important to the whole, even if I don't get that yet.

Tough ****. Now that's true love.

I hope you are well.
Sita

johan

Sita,

I don't have the knowledge yet and the insights to comprehend a birthchart and the transits/progressions.But in my case with the pluto square and what i have red in several books and on the net(with much thanks to amazon and johncharleswebb)i could say that this was a strong aspect which had enormous influence of my life.
But Sita,yes we are a part of the whole and apparently the world is going to change in ways that are unbelievable.Tough times?Yes,i know...but it will all be worth it...be well too.