Neptune Square Mars is coming back...

Mist Knacker

I'm a Virgo Rising w/
Sun in Taurus
Moon in Aries

Neptune squared my natal Mars last year from late April until the end of June.

That period was stressful and chaotic, especially in the month of June.

I've read that, during Neptune Square Mars transit, you often question your ideals, goals, and values. You tend to become frustrated and tense. Additionally, one has the tendency to be misled and may invest energy into things that bring no return. One place said that you may sometimes convince yourself that others are doing things against you.

Anyway, after the first week of June '08, I had a mental breakdown. I currently live with my mother and step-dad. I got verbally abusive and said things that were beyond bad. The situation escalated so badly that I had to be restrained as they thought I was going to start breaking things. My mother called my dad, and she told me to start packing my stuff because I was going to go over to my dad's and stay there for a while.
One thing that triggered this explosive rage reaction was over a birthday gift that never arrived in the mail. I was making statements about how the gift card company was screwing me over and stuff, and I was wanting to wish bad luck on them. Then I was thinking about all of the current problems with us (e.g. our financial situation) and then with the U.S. I then started saying "god **** America." Then I said "god ****" towards other things. My parents got on enraged.

I'm diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, and rage episodes like these are what got me diagnosed with the condition.

While I was at my dad's, we continued to get into arguments as I felt he had no understanding at all concerning all of the things I've been going through up to that point. At first, we weren't sure when I was going back home, but my mother changed her mind less than a week later after me begging and apologizing for what I had said, and she ended up letting me come back home. While I was at my dad's, he talked about how there was going to be major change in my life [over the next several months or so], but no radical change has come since that time he said that.

I looked back and saw that I had a good bit of hard transits and saw Neptune Square Mars as one of them.

Natally, Mars is in Scorpio in the 3rd house. Neptune in Aquarius was transiting through my 6th house, so it squared 3rd house Mars from the 6th house.

However, I believe that there were other harsh transits along with the Neptune Square Mars that may have had an influence on that episode.

Saturn in Virgo was transiting through my 12th house.

Mars in Leo was transiting through my 12th house. First week of June, it squared my natal Saturn in Scorpio, which is essentially in the 3rd house as it's in the last 1/2 degree of the 2nd house.

Mercury went Retrograde in the last week of May and stayed that way until June 20. Since I'm a Virgo Rising, Mercury Retrogrades affect me more. While I was at my dad's, Mercury Rx in Gemini was conjuncting my Midheaven, and also later started to oppose my natal Uranus in Sagittarius in the 3rd house.

So, based on these other transits, I don't think Neptune Square Mars was the only influence involved with this incident as this transit came the second time in mid February of this year and lasted until mid April.

The period of February to April of this year was much better than that of May and June of last year.

Neptune goes Retrograde tomorrow, so Neptune Square Mars will be coming back again in the middle of July and will be there until the beginning of October.

For those who have experienced Neptune Square Mars transit, what was it like?

Was it a really difficult or stressful time for you?

[moved from world astrology to transits as topic is about natal transit - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

R4VEN

Mist Knacker said:
For those who have experienced Neptune Square Mars transit, what was it like?

Was it a really difficult or stressful time for you?
Yes it was, but I put that down to the Pluto square Sun transit which was occurring at the same time.

Would you attach your natal chart, as this would maake it much easier and clearer for making any sort of assessment. With bipolar, Uranus - both natal and transiting - is usually high on the list of `culprits'.

Mist Knacker

R4VEN said:
Yes it was, but I put that down to the Pluto square Sun transit which was occurring at the same time.

Would you attach your natal chart, as this would maake it much easier and clearer for making any sort of assessment. With bipolar, Uranus - both natal and transiting - is usually high on the list of `culprits'.
Here's an attachment of the chart.

Attachments

• natal chart.gif
    natal chart.gif
    28.2 KB · Views: 50

R4VEN

Thanks for putting your chart up.

I'd pay a bit of attention also to your tr Pluto conjunct natal Neptune, since Neptunian energy seems a bit reactive for you. During this transit it is possible to lose the plot, but usually in a vague and confused way, rather than violent.

I would say that you have to pay attention to any major transit to your natal Mars or Uranus, as your 3rd house seems to be where the `problem' originates for you. 3rd house is ruled by Pluto, so transits by Pluto or to Pluto will also need some attention.

An interesting quote from The Gods Of Change by Howard Sasportas (a book to which I frequently refer whenever I'm looking at transits by the transpersonal planets):

"If we are not in touch with our Mars energy, we are weak and ineffectual; but when Mars is distorted or undisciplined, we can be overbearing, violent and aggressive, wanting our way regardless of how others feel. Any transit of Neptune to Mars will alter the manner in which we assert ourselves."

He then goes on to say that Neptune can create confusion around how your Martian energy and drive is expressed, particularly in making you feel blocked, or stymied, or even impotent around how you act.. Perhaps your reactions have been out of some kind of frustration about feeling `blocked'.

Mist Knacker

R4VEN said:
Thanks for putting your chart up.

I'd pay a bit of attention also to your tr Pluto conjunct natal Neptune, since Neptunian energy seems a bit reactive for you. During this transit it is possible to lose the plot, but usually in a vague and confused way, rather than violent.
This transit has been going on since December of 2007.

The main thing I've noticed since the start of it has been a questioning of the beliefs that I was raised with, which is Christianity. I read that Pluto Conjunction Neptune is a time of soul searching, and I feel that this has been the case for me. I've done much more research into various paranormal and mystical topics.

I've also been extensively into astral projection, out of body experiences, and lucid dreaming, and have been having those experiences a bit since fall of 2007.

On the other hand, in the case of Christianity, over much of 2008, I did lots of research into church history to find out where the beliefs that I had been brought up with had come from. The first time Pluto made exact conjunction to Neptune in February 2008, I was watching a good bit of atheist videos.

It made its next exact conjunction at the end of December of 2009, and it was by this time that I had totally renounced institutionalized belief systems. I essentially labeled myself as a secular theist and no longer as christian in the sense of organized religion. The first time Pluto was still in exact conjunction, in March 2008, I was starting to label myself as a secular theist, a believer in God who is not religious.

Overall, this transit has been a time of confusion and tension in regards to spiritual beliefs.

Pluto went retrograde again early this past April, and it's approaching its third exact conjunction with Neptune. This exactitude will be in July.

I wonder what this will bring.

I would say that you have to pay attention to any major transit to your natal Mars or Uranus, as your 3rd house seems to be where the `problem' originates for you. 3rd house is ruled by Pluto, so transits by Pluto or to Pluto will also need some attention.
It was during the following two major transits when I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder in fall of 1996:
Uranus Square Pluto
Saturn Square Neptune

This was during the period when I was hospitalized twice with mania.

Some other transits at the time were:
Jupiter Conjunction Jupiter
Jupiter Square Moon
Neptune Square Venus

I keep reading about this Uranus Square Pluto occurring in the period of 2010 to 2015 and how tense it's going to be.

I think I have an idea about it now considering that I had experienced it personally in the later part of 1996. The later part of that year was the climatic point of that year for me, but the turmoil had been building up over the spring and summer.

For many years afterward, I had considered 1996 to be the worst year of my life.

Saturn Square Mars and Uranus Square Mars has also been hectic for me.
I had Uranus Square Mars in 2001 and 2002. It was chaotic in 2001, but in 2002, it wasn't as bad.
I had Saturn Square Mars in late 2006 until first part of 2007, and I remember that time well. I would experience dysphoric mood swings frequently. When someone said something that I didn't like, I would get hot with him. Sometimes, it would totally ruin my day.
Because Saturn was in Leo, and my Mars is in Scorpio, the influence of the square was amplified. From what I've read, a Leo Scorpio square is more intense than any other square.

In my experience, Mars Opposition Mars and Mars Opposition Uranus have been nasty as well. And also Mercury Opposition Mars can be problematic, moreso when Mercury is Retrograde as it has been this month.

An interesting quote from The Gods Of Change by Howard Sasportas (a book to which I frequently refer whenever I'm looking at transits by the transpersonal planets):

"If we are not in touch with our Mars energy, we are weak and ineffectual; but when Mars is distorted or undisciplined, we can be overbearing, violent and aggressive, wanting our way regardless of how others feel. Any transit of Neptune to Mars will alter the manner in which we assert ourselves."
He then goes on to say that Neptune can create confusion around how your Martian energy and drive is expressed, particularly in making you feel blocked, or stymied, or even impotent around how you act.. Perhaps your reactions have been out of some kind of frustration about feeling `blocked'.
During the last Neptune Square Mars from February to April, I actually seemed to be somewhat more productive. I went back to doing a project that I had started in November of 2008 and actually improved on it a lot and then released it to a forum.
I don't recall my physical energy being that high, though, but my mental capacity was pretty good as far as I could tell.

Also, during this Neptune Square Mars pass, I got into composing music for the first time. I've read that Neptune rules music.

However, some things that I had going for me over this period were that much of the other difficult aspects I had back in June 2008 were not present.

Last edited:

R4VEN

Mist Knacker, you appear to be putting together a pretty comprehensive history of your own personal planetary transits, and their effects upon your behaviour, mood, etc. Well done for that!! This is pretty much how I got to know astrology. That and observing how transits affected people close to me in my life.

You mentioned that Leo-Scorpio squares seem more intense than the other square. I can certainly vouch for that. When Pluto was in Scorpio and it squared my Leo sun - then my Leo Pluto, and then my Leo Saturn - I pretty much felt like someone had put my head in a vice and was turning the handle slowly, but without any letting up of the pressure. It took 10 years for this series of squares to be over, and my life was turned inside out as a result. Having said that, I would now not have had it any other way. I now have tr Pluto forming an opposition with my Uranus-Venus conjunction, and I'm barely aware of it.......

One thing I'll tell you about as it will occur in a few years, is that when tr Pluto conjuncts your natal Jupiter, a lot of the work you have been doing on What Is My Belief System? will begin to take on some kind of stable structure. A Pluto-Jupiter transit will stir up your beliefs - all your beliefs, and not just those which are spiritual-religious in origin - and provide you with an opportunity to create some more appropriate beliefs for yourself.

I also was brought up in a strict Christian environment, and when I was 17 I experienced a square to my natal Jupiter from a conjunction between transiting Pluto and Uranus in conjunction with one another. My decision to no longer go to church was a fairly sudden one (that was Uranus, I reckon), and I even told my parents about my decision, believing this to be the `right thing' to do. In retrospect, I should have kept my mouth shut. I was boarding away from home to attend school, so they would not have known that I was not still conforming to their wishes. I had to really stay focused to not be swayed by the shaming trip they tried on me.

Keep an eye on Mars and Uranus - both your natal planets, as well as those in transit - and take note of how they affect you. Everyone is different. Your bipolar may make you more sensitive and reactive to transits by Uranus, and to both your mars and Uranus.

Mist Knacker

Neptune Square Mars is back now.

As with the second pass of this transit, I actually seem to be enjoying it. I've noticed that, with this Neptune Square Mars, my libido has apparently been higher. This is something I noticed during the second pass as well. Mars rules libido.

Along with this, Jupiter has also been squaring my Mars since after the first week of this month.

Mars is the ruler of my 8th House, and sex falls under the 8th House. My Mars is in Scorpio as well, and this sign is often known to be sexy. In my chart, Mars doesn't receive any major aspects from the main planets. Some astrologers would consider my Mars to be unaspected. This could probably have something to do with this Neptune Square Mars transit, in my case, not being as bad as others say.

The Neptune Square Mars goes exact again on third week of August.

Additionally, Pluto Conjunct Neptune went exact again on the 24th of this month. On the days leading up to this, things were a bit rough. It was like the first two passes where it involved belief systems. On the actual day when it went exact, though, and once the Pluto Conjunct Neptune began separating from exactitude, things began to get better, and I started to have more of a sense of freedom.

Last edited:

R4VEN

Mist Knacker, well done again. Your continuing monitoring of your transits will help you to get through this and make it work for you, rather than bring you down.

Something I just noticed on your natal chart is a Yod formed by Chiron in 9th forming inconjuncts with each of Neptune and Pluto. (There are those who would not consider this a Yod, due to Chiron not actually being a planet, but make your choice......... if you're sensitive it will affect you, planet or not.) Thus, any long-term transits to either of Neptune, Pluto or Chiron will tend to push you to places you were not prepared to go.

It is always best to be forewarned, particularly if you have tended to react badly in the past.

Mist Knacker

Mist Knacker, well done again. Your continuing monitoring of your transits will help you to get through this and make it work for you, rather than bring you down.

Something I just noticed on your natal chart is a Yod formed by Chiron in 9th forming inconjuncts with each of Neptune and Pluto. (There are those who would not consider this a Yod, due to Chiron not actually being a planet, but make your choice......... if you're sensitive it will affect you, planet or not.) Thus, any long-term transits to either of Neptune, Pluto or Chiron will tend to push you to places you were not prepared to go.

It is always best to be forewarned, particularly if you have tended to react badly in the past.
Robert Hand calls Neptune Square Mars the "Framed" aspect/transit. From reading his interpretation, it sounds like a pretty negative transit. However much of it hasn't applied to me.

I think the "challenge of the validity of my life course" would apply to me because I was questioning decisions I had made back years ago which had affected me up to this day. For example, a friend I made in 10th grade and starting spending alot of time with then, but in March, discovered that he actually swayed me from what I really should have been doing.

The part where "someone else may set you up in such a way that you are forced to act without knowing what is going on, therefore acting ineffectively" likely applies as well. This particularly the case in the first pass. I was involved in a young adult's ministry at a mega-church, which, from going there, seems to preach a prosperity gospel, and they kept pushing me to join a program called Vertical even though I didn't have the money for it. The people who went through it claimed it helped boost their financial success and/or solved their financial issues. I actually tried it, but I went for only one day, so it ended up not panning out. I was then left with some useless supplies.

Overall, I think only those two parts of the Robert Hand's interpretation of applied so far.

One part of an interpretation of this transit on the lindaland forum is someone "pulling the wool over your eyes".

According to astro.com, this Neptune Square Mars period goes on until November 2010, so I still have over a year left of it.

As far as that Yod, I think that could explain how the main theme of this Pluto Conjunction Neptune has been about soul-searching, questioning of old beliefs, and increased research into mysticism and paranormal topics.

Chiron is placed in my 9th House, and faith & spiritual belief systems fall under that.

Whenever Pluto gets close to conjunction with Neptune, it makes a quincunx with Chiron. So, I'm also going through a Pluto Quincunx Chiron transit at the same time.

The aspects of the planets in the Yod of my chart are in pretty tight orbs.

Also, the apex of this Yod, Chiron, opposes that Mars in the 3rd House, which Neptune is currently squaring.

At the beginning of Neptune Square Mars and when Pluto Conjunction Neptune went exact the first time, stationing at that degree, I went to a Christian Conference called The Call in Montgomery, AL. Looking back, I don't think I really got anything out of it, except maybe, a desire to change beliefs. I sunk into a depression in the middle of the conference. During this time, I wanted to tell others that I was going to change beliefs. This stuff is also 9th House issues.

Last edited:

R4VEN

At the beginning of Neptune Square Mars and when Pluto Conjunction Neptune went exact the first time, stationing at that degree, I went to a Christian Conference called The Call in Montgomery, AL. Looking back, I don't think I really got anything out of it, except maybe, a desire to change beliefs. I sunk into a depression in the middle of the conference. During this time, I wanted to tell others that I was going to change beliefs. This stuff is also 9th House issues.
That's a tough one, but a good analysis of it.
You seem to be working with it well.

Mist Knacker

Neptune Square Mars makes its final exact pass in mid January of this coming year.

During the last square over this past summer, I got a lot done on a health and nutrition related project, which is an advanced metabolism calculator. I gave it an official name in March. I've been working on it for a good bit of this year on a bodybuilding message board. I felt that the creative energies of this aspect were helpful for this.

Unfortunately, I experienced some more of the negative characteristics of this transit as well, and I believe it had to do with it being the Rx pass. It was most noticeable when the Moon or Sun would be in hard aspect (conjunction, square, opposition) with Neptune also as the luminaries tend to be like triggers.

Mostly, the difficulties involved things centered around the project as that was what I was mostly busy with during this aspect. They weren't that bad or anything.

First, I made a thread where I would reward rep (reputation) points for anyone who did a logo for the project. Someone promised to do one and said he was going to start writing it. He ended up not doing it and never responded back. Someone else later did one, and that's the one I ended up using. I made another thread in another section for the same thing, and a member posted a dumb picture. I gave him negative rep points. Later that evening, the ratings for my project thread dropped from 4 stars to 3 stars. I think it might have had to do with me giving him a neg rep. That night, the Moon was in a hard aspect with Neptune (and therefore, my Mars).

Also, more members were posting and PM'ing me about problems with confusion concerning the use of the program. Over the releases of the program, I have written documents to aid in the usage of it. I wrote a new one and updated existing ones for this upcoming version.

I began the project in general on November 2, 2008, and the chart for it has a Mars Square Neptune aspect. There is also a Saturn Quincunx Neptune aspect.

The project got its official name on March 1, 2009, based on when I announced it. Its Sun is in Pisces, ruled by Neptune. It has a heliocentric Venus Opposition Neptune.

Issues of confusion concerning the usage of the program has always been a problem. This would likely be indicated by the Mars/Neptune square and Saturn/Neptune quincunx in the Nov. 2 2008 chart
and the Venus/Neptune opposition and probably the Sun in Pisces in the Mar. 1, 2009 chart.

The day Neptune Square Mars went exact on August 21, I did a major release of the program with a lot of new things added, and it was the first one with a logo.

Additionally, on August 12, I noticed that one thread I created back in July 2006 was bumped up, and a couple members made posts trying to put me down. I didn't realize that this was done until the aspect was almost over.

Last edited:

m0ney*p0wer*re$pect

i hope like hell not lol i got this aspect natally but the crazy thing is when the exact sqaure of the 2 is set to return thats exactly when i leave off for school. i wonder what that would mean?

Mist Knacker

i hope like hell not lol i got this aspect natally but the crazy thing is when the exact sqaure of the 2 is set to return thats exactly when i leave off for school. i wonder what that would mean?
How tight is the aspect in your natal chart?

I'd use orbs of no more than 3 degrees and no more than 1 degree for the transits and progressed to natal aspects.

For the month when the aspect is coming back and also when the aspect goes exact, what are your Lunar Returns like? Is there an aspect between Neptune and Mars? Is Mars applying to or separating from any aspects with Neptune?

Check your progressions. Are there any progressed planets (from the Sun to Venus, Chiron) making aspects to your natal Mars?

Check Solar Arcs also. Is SA Neptune currently in aspect to your natal Mars, or is SA Mars currently in aspect to your natal Neptune? Are any other SA planets in an aspect to your natal Mars? Once again, use orbs of no more than 1 degree.

All of these will affect how your Neptune Square Mars transit will manifest itself.

I wanted to mention here also, btw, that the United States of America has a Mars Square Neptune aspect in their National Chart.

In my natal chart, I have Mars Semiquintile (Decile) Neptune at a 0d 16m orb, which is a 10th Harmonic aspect.

The Decile, or Semiquintile, is a 36 degree aspect showing a partly developed creative uniqueness, a minor gift, or some other manifestation of specialized creativity. It either secures a unique tendency, or is the final flowering of a gift already realized.
http://www.aquariuspapers.com/astrology/2007/01/quintile_tredec.html
Semiquintile
The semiquintile (abrv. SQn), also known as a decile, is an angle of 36°, one-tenth of the circle of the zodiac. This aspect is said to impart ability to help others .
http://wss.sedonalights.net/spiritualservices/WhatisanAstrologyReading/default.aspx

In natal heliocentric, I have Mars Semisquare Neptune.

In my progressed chart currently, I have Mars Semisquare Neptune as well.

My SA Neptune has been sextile my natal Mars over about the last 1.5 years. SA Pluto has also been conjunct my natal Mars, and SA Chiron has been in a quincunx to it.

On my Lunar Return for February 2009, Pisces was on the Ascendant, so Neptune (and Jupiter as well) would hold more importance for that month. February was the month when Neptune Square Mars came back for the second time. For my March 2009 Lunar Return, Mars was applying to a conjunction with Neptune. For my July 2009 Lunar Return, Mars was separating from a square with Neptune. For my August 2009 Lunar Return, Mars was applying to a trine with Neptune. For September 2009 Lunar Return, Mars was applying to a sesquiquadrate to Neptune. My October 2009 Lunar Return had Mars in a tight quincunx with Neptune. During those months was when I did more work on my project. The month when Pisces was on the ascendant was when I picked back up on the project I started on Nov. 2, 2008 and did a lot of new things on it, and it was when it really took off. On March 1, I released it out publicly on the forum.

Last edited:

Little_God

I have read a lot of bad things about the transit of Neptune square Mars, but I have to say it wasn't all that difficult for me, despite the fact that I have Mars strong ( in the first house and conjunct the moon ). I did experience some confusion about what I wanted in life but, no it wasn't too bad, and I didn't experience any kind of *losing* or defeat that so many textbooks mention. Neither did I feel any less energetic than usual ( I'm a very energetic person ).

I appreciate that the transit could be difficult, but I think that many textbooks make it sound worse than it actually is. Some even go so far as to reassure the reader that it will not last forever.

I think that if transiting Neptune never contacted Mars we would never feel any kind of inspiration about how to improve the world. Nor would we know how to become less egoistic about achieving our goals or about how to tap into our intuition.

Archer7

I have read a lot of bad things about the transit of Neptune square Mars, but I have to say it wasn't all that difficult for me, despite the fact that I have Mars strong ( in the first house and conjunct the moon ). I did experience some confusion about what I wanted in life but, no it wasn't too bad, and I didn't experience any kind of *losing* or defeat that so many textbooks mention. Neither did I feel any less energetic than usual ( I'm a very energetic person ).

I appreciate that the transit could be difficult, but I think that many textbooks make it sound worse than it actually is. Some even go so far as to reassure the reader that it will not last forever.

I think that if transiting Neptune never contacted Mars we would never feel any kind of inspiration about how to improve the world. Nor would we know how to become less egoistic about achieving our goals or about how to tap into our intuition.

This transit is exact for me today. Mars is in my eleventh house in Sagittarius conjunct Neptune natally, and it rules my IC and eleventh house cusp as the traditional ruler of Scorpio. Neptune on the other hand rules my third house cusp.

Generally, I find that I agree with you. I so far feel no difference to my energy on a physical level, but I have been feeling differently in the last two weeks: that is to say, my personal faith is undergoing some changes. I am at once having Pluto tr my twelfth house squaring natal Pluto in my ninth house. This is all about spirituality, uncovering what is authentic and not so from my personal philosophy, and how the very nature of my sexual energy and imagination is essential with this.

My view of this transit is a chance for me to actually dig up more creative potential of my natal Neptune conjunct Mars: that is, I am asking, how can my instincts, libido, physical actions, fighting spirit really live with my imagination or spiritual life?

One thing did happen that started about a week ago. A sibling of mine wanted to get me to sign up for a contract that I knew would be dubious, and given that Neptune rules my third house of siblings, the contract concerned family (ruled by Mars), I was well aware that it would not fare well. Secondly, I almost threw myself into a state of helping a friend when I knew it would drain my energy and probably not lead to any good. Once again, after the sudden inspiration to do this, aware of this transit, I let myself gently consider if I was deluded or genuinely inspired.

I don't throw caution to the wind in any given Neptune transit, whether it is a sextile, trine, square or opposition and so on. Rather, I insist on the fortune we have with Astrology, which is to also prepare for the creative potential of a transit, if we can.

I have read many accounts of this transit via the internet, and in all honesty I agree they only show the negative potential of Mars and Neptune. I emphasized in another forum that Micheal Jordan actually had this aspect natally. A square is pressure, and pressures of squares compel us to action. Neptune is imagination, or what comes from deep within our unconscious: Mars is our instincts, our physical vitality, our desires, drive to action. If it is a square then one is putting pressure on the other in a hidden way (you can't see the enemy in a square like you can in an opposition). The fact that it is Neptune which in itself is an intuitive, less conscious part of us means further more that the tension this aspect creates is further hard to see with awareness and clarity.

But I do as said earlier think its more than possible to have some level of awareness with what is happening. I have a hunch too that now is the time to make sure that my meditations are consistent, because the gut feeling I have is that Neptune is saying, 'look here, you have always known that action driven by ego is not enough. Learn to act with deeper awareness of how everything is connected. Act on behalf of the essence of who you are.'

I do need to add that Neptune is currently also sextile my natal Venus in the twelfth house, and trine my chart ruler Uranus in the tenth house up until 2013. So at once I can see that there is some refinement and subtelty that will effect my values (Venus) and yes, I've been having 'sudden' (Uranus) visions (Neptune) regarding Astrology, like dreaming of stars appearing and realising in the dream that they are also within me, very beautiful.

Fingers crossed, my first exact square today and I'm off for a jog in nature xoxo

Last edited:

aprilapril

I am having this transit right now, and I can feel the frustration. Here is my chart attached. It would be great if you can help having a look into it. I am still kinda new to this.

Attachments

• birth-chart.pdf
    81.2 KB · Views: 51

Archer7

Hello Aprilapril,

Regarding your chart, I can't see the degrees in which your Mars in Sag is in. Any chance you could post a chart showing this?

Also, may I ask, what is your frustration, as this could help me look a little deeper into your current transit.

Also, of course, we know that whatever the frustration is, its never one transit alone.....so if I know the degrees of your planets, I can look a little more closely into what is happening in your chart, overall.

Cheers :smile:

aprilapril

Thanks for your reply. Here is a more detailed chart. The frustration is work and career orientation... some what confusing about where I am headed....

Attachments

• B-C.gif
    B-C.gif
    42.2 KB · Views: 37

m0ney*p0wer*re$pect

I have this aspect natally, while I can't explain the transit I can however shed light on the aspect.

I do know that this transit can be difficult. For one, u have a basic planet such as mars Square a mysterious planet in Neptune.It will be times where u just take action, and may not know why since Neptune is mostly subconscious, but you do it and the square usually means it will create tensions. Your path of direction might get skewed. You could be going one way consciously while subconsciously being pulled another. And you can easily lose track of time as Neptune symbolizes losing yourself.

Just keep an eye on your actions. The subconscious deeply fuels mars and makes him more apt to act on compulsion rather than impulse. Guilt is a compulsion and it compels you to hold your anger. Others see this and continue to push your buttons. That's part of the transit or a possibility.

The main thing is the subconscious. It can get rather dangerous if it builds up and it will start to direct your life more and more. The danger with this aspect could be blind action; the man who wields a sword blindfolded type thing

Archer7

AprilApril,

Many pardons as I currently am working long hours. I will get back to you soon.

Moneypowerrespect, I natally have Mars conjunct Neptune and I like what you have written, because somehow, when you mix Neptune with Mars, the real challenge is to be aware of the relationship between your imagination and your physical instincts.

Alas I don't have time to go into it today, but hope I can look into April's chart tomorrow, as I appreciate the chance to explore this aspect a bit more deeply (and by coincidence, in about two or three days, Neptune is going to make another exact square to my natal Mars.....).

Also, a nice trivial fact: did any of you know that there are nebulous clouds in the universe that produce enough alcohol to give every individual on the planet a limitless supply of beer on a daily basis?.....our universe seems no less intoxicated, maybe the molecules from such clouds slipped into the dna of individuals with a Neptune emphasis!