Venus will find itself in retrograde with your 8th House

angeldust

this is how an email that i recieved from one of the astrologers to whose services i m subsribed on line and she indicated that this is rather serious time of year and encouraged me to purchase a report from her on this very unique time in my natal chart ..
also she mentioned special impact it will have on my relationships.
i m wondering is it good or bad
i read online that retrograde venus is usually bad and as in my case its been bad for a while now i have given up on looking for love so maybe for me that was THAT.
do not need to pay 40 buks .......
Anywhays im currious what will happen

starlink

do not need to pay 40 buks .......

And right you are Angeldust! These astrologers use programms for this and you will find repeated sentences all over. Not good!!

Venus retro might show that you, right now, dont really feel like giving out that loving energy, probably due to your bad experiences.When your write:
now i have given up on looking for love
then indeed that is what it means.

Maybe you will start giving yourself some loving attention for a while until you have sorted out the reasons for all your "bad luck in love". Therefore this 8th house position is ideal. It gives you the chance to look back on how you handled love relationships, how others (mis?)treated you and how you could change this.
The 8th house permits you to go deep down into your psyche and look at all the bad stuff in there, the bad memories, also from childhood where the root of these problems usually lie and then hopefully, you will get out of it refreshed and with a new look on love. 8th house is transformative and it will transform the way you think about and deal with love from now on.

Take your time and good luck to you!

Starlink