worst sign combinations in romance!

CapAquaPis

The most problematic and least compatible coupling is an Aries-Capricorn and same applies for Leo-Pisces, unless the lunar factor makes the partner reconcil their grievances. Not eventually astrological in nature, the partner him/herself can be the problem and they should find someone to, er love. :annoyed:

Choe

Interesting, that is one insecure Aquarian, and that's rare!

Libra, there's 2 different kinds, ones that are passive aggressive, and the other are aggressive and pretend to be passive about it afterwards. (they wear the biggest B.S. mask in the entire zodiac).
I know one who is like that,and he is not insecure.He has Virgo asc though,maybe that adds to his freak-control side.
And about the B.S. mask,what does that mean?? How many libras have you known in real life anyway,to claim the quoted thing?! I somehow have a feeling you haven't know many .

It's interesting to me my experience with Trine fellows:
I'm often attracted to male Geminis ,but rarely to male aquarians ??
And I've always had aquarian female bestfriends, while never had gemini(closer) female friends.Strange.

Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
Sign interactions are not the problem. Aspects are the problem in my experience.
The worst I've experienced personally are Merc~Mars and Moon-Mars squares. Too combative.
Every word spoken seems to be an affront, menta
lly or emotionally. Argumentative relationships.

Rageypoo

I know one who is like that,and he is not insecure.He has Virgo asc though,maybe that adds to his freak-control side.
And about the B.S. mask,what does that mean?? How many libras have you known in real life anyway,to claim the quoted thing?! I somehow have a feeling you haven't know many .

It's interesting to me my experience with Trine fellows:
I'm often attracted to male Geminis ,but rarely to male aquarians ??
And I've always had aquarian female bestfriends, while never had gemini(closer) female friends.Strange.

I've known several in fact, and every one of them is the same, in one manner or another. I have only met 1 older libra woman who I can say that despite the mask she wears, she's a good person a REALLY good person infact. The rest that I've got to know over the years are all seriously self centered and insecure, choosing to hide behind a passive aggressive barrier that is both rude and unwelcome. It's very hard to tell what kind of favor you hold for a Libra, since they don't show you a single true aspect of themselves (yes, I know I'm part of the "triplicity" with libra but I'm on some affirmative action right now) Despite the weakness of the sign, they do manage to be creative, their artwork is quirky and original, if someone has strong libra influences in their chart they tend to be artistic.

http://www.atlantisqueen.com/front-page/tag/libra

cool artwork, I own the one at the end before the crystals, and the Aquarius version (still looking for gemini)

Last edited:

Optimistic Approach

There's still a lot of overly simplified SUNSIGN ASTROLOGY going on here in this thread leading to blind-sided and absurd generalizations about people's Sun signs. Where's their Moon? ASC? Mars? Venus? And yours? Maybe you didn't get on with one particular sunsign because their Moon was square your Sun, or your Venus. You have to take the whole chart into consideration and judge on a case-by case basis. Also signs have positive and negative overleaves, so someone who is a real hellion in early life will likely (through painful experiences) learn lessons and evolve into the more positive virtues of their sign.

You make a valid point IMO. I was reading through some posts and thought, well... what about everything else? I'm a Cancer and my recent ex is a Taurus; started off wonderful & what once felt so secure became incredibly draining. My Saturn square his Moon was to blame for some of it. Also, his stellium in my 8th house wasn't always comfy. :annoyed: along with plenty other good/bad stuff. That's why going off Sun sign alone can be faulty...

But... I will say, Scorpio for me, has always been disastrous and I'm a Cancer. What starts off wonderul and deep, quickly turns smothering and manipulative.

Last edited:

aq17

I have observed Numerology dominates Astrology when it comes to getting along or not analysis -
1-4 get along
2-7 make good friend with each other
3-6-9 do too
5 friend to all and
8-4 and 8-8 don't get along

When it comes to signs 2-12 rule is golden no sign will get along with any second or twelfth from it.
Cap-Aq and Aq-Pi are the least compatible But Aq with number 8 should get along with a Pieces with number 5. Another Aq with number 8 - forget it!

Last edited:

serafin5

For sure, we must consider, not just the sun signs... Moon/Venus/ Mars to romantic relationships are very important.

But in general, yes, VIRGO AND SAG there's no chance... and if this signs are in Moon/Venus specifically... is worst.

My ex BF was Libra Sun like me, Scorpio Moon and I'm Pisces moon (very compatible at first sight), although my Venus is in Sag and he's a Venus/Mars Virgo... But I was not the one who let go... He irritated me yes sometimes, very fussy at times, but he was always a lady killer...

My husband is Scorpio Venus/ and we have both mars in Libra... and we are together for 5 years, without major troubles... it was always funny... but surprise... I'm far much more jealous than him... and his the Scorpio here (rising and Venus)

To me, signs that don't went well...
Earth element with Fire/Air... this combinations are the worst for me...

You would not believe how many Virgo/Saggi combos I've come across. When it comes to synastry all bets are off unless you have the chart.

Just my dos centavos.
S5

serafin5

Gemini Scorpio was a match made in hell.

It just so happens that I am living with a Gemini/Scorpio couple, my brother and sis-in-law (they're so cute together) and their relationship is much much more stable than that of my brother and his wife who are Saggi and Aries, yes a trined pair, but my Gawd their not happy unless they are both angry at someone together.(?) United in anger, how sad:crying

Serafin5

KateOA

Sagittarius goes along with which signs? Sagittarius girl - I mean because I guess Sagittarius in guys is much different - don't you think ?

serafin5

Was that question directed at me, Kate? I was talking about my Saggi sis-n-law and Aries brother, whom are both fire signs and traditionally are supposed to be simpatico (as are fire and air, traditionally). However, I really hate threads like these, even tho they're fun, due to the fact that we are making these judgements based on Sun Signs combos (our experience of them at least). Honestly, any combo can be friends, or more, it really has to do with the individual chart of the person in question.

I hope I didnt sound preachy.:smile:
Serafin5

Ion

what r the 2 least compatible signs in the zodiac??

I vote for virgo and sagittarius. I mean boy sags are such messy slobs and that would drive virgos insane.

Also Aries and Aquarius is alot of endless fights and power struggles. With this combo,some heads are gonna role. (or atleast from personal experience,lol)

(Opinion)
combinations of Sun Signs NOT favorable to 'romance' :
- Earth and Fire (detriment to earth sign)
- Air and Water (no 'grounding')
- Water and Water (no direction)
- Air and Air (too 'intellectual') . . . .
- Fire and Fire (too combative)
- Earth and Earth (can go either way)
- Fire and Air (suffocating)

Ideal
Earth and Water

An 'intuitive' analysis of the combined 'elements' (e.g. what Fire does to Earth) provides some insight . . . then compare the insight with personal experience .
Of course the Moon has a powerful effect also . . . .

so (opinion) . . . it depends upon WHAT purpose does the relationship exist ? romance , collaboration, spiritual growth , etc.

and yes , Fire Sag and Earth Virgo is a nightmare .

Best regards ,
Ion

Choe

It just so happens that I am living with a Gemini/Scorpio couple, my brother and sis-in-law (they're so cute together) and their relationship is much much more stable than that of my brother and his wife who are Saggi and Aries, yes a trined pair, but my Gawd their not happy unless they are both angry at someone together.(?) United in anger, how sad:crying

Even though I loathe this kind of threads and discussions based solely on sun sign too, I have to say that this is exactly how I view the true nature of this two signs,esp. together.

Last edited:

Lightrider

Does that mean people with only masculine signs in their charts are doomed to be alone?

What he/she means is they won't experience romance, i think. You can date or marry people even if there's no romance at all.

That statement does not apply to me, however. Sure i've dated some girls, but nothing serious or romantic. Those times i was dating a Virgo girl i thought i felt something... well, "real". Soon i was very disappointed and i just couldn't put up with so much bs.

CapAquaPis

(Opinion)
combinations of Sun Signs NOT favorable to 'romance' :
- Earth and Fire (detriment to earth sign)
- Air and Water (no 'grounding')
- Water and Water (no direction)
- Air and Air (too 'intellectual') . . . .
- Fire and Fire (too combative)
- Earth and Earth (can go either way)
- Fire and Air (suffocating)

Ideal
Earth and Water

An 'intuitive' analysis of the combined 'elements' (e.g. what Fire does to Earth) provides some insight . . . then compare the insight with personal experience .
Of course the Moon has a powerful effect also . . . .

so (opinion) . . . it depends upon WHAT purpose does the relationship exist ? romance , collaboration, spiritual growth , etc.

and yes , Fire Sag and Earth Virgo is a nightmare .

Best regards ,
Ion

In that case, Earth signs like Taurus shouldn't go out with a Fire sign such as Sagittarius: I wish my parents knew before they ever married & went through the divorce process 9-10 years later.

My Mom should of married a Cancerian/Scorpian/Piscean man, however the majority of earth signs relate to an Air sign such as her Aquarian son whom in turn have a stern yet passionate parent (i.e. "tough love").

Last edited:

JayM

Male sag/libra female cancer

male cap and female libra is worse

The WORST combination I can think of are my parents which both have 4 planet aries stellium (mom had sun merc venus and jupitor in aries with mars in scorp, dad had same but mars in aries instead of jup)

Last edited:

zubiringo

That has been a great read. I can only say Aries/Scorpio is a right pain in the ?

I have Aries Sun/Moon/Mercury - Mars in Aquarius.
My mother is Scorpio, my husband is Scorpio, my daughter has a Scorpio Moon/Aquarius Sun, my three grandchildren have a Scorpio Ascendant.

I think God is trying to teach me one big lesson and I must be missing the point as no matter how hard I try to be on good terms with everyone I always miss out. I guess I must be a slow learner, but with Saturn on the Ascendant in Gemini, I keep trying, trying, trying. Who knows, one day, I just might make it.

hknt99

im a sag and i hate scorpio girls, too possesive, jealous. i cannot stand somebody to try to control me
on the other hand i love capricorn and cancer girls :love:

saturnsayshi

Worst combo? Male Scorpio/Female Aquarius (aka my parents, separated, never married). Aquarius lady wants to change the world, see the world, save the homeless, maybe become homeless for further research and oh lookit this nice lady I have met while out doing groceries she told me her entire life story and is going to help me do my hair in dreadlocks isn't that great? Male Scorpio is not amused at having circles run around him, becomes aggravated. Both are too stubborn (Fixed!) to figure out how to compromise with the other without feeling like something in them just died.

capricorn are sketchy at best (girls anyways) guys are a riot and great to work with.

LOL I love the "sketchy" adjective. In my experience you're totally right about Cap guys being hilarious and great to have around. I don't want to rat out my fellow Cap women, but... let's just say that when we're great, we're really awesome, but when we don't learn to dig our Saturnian vibe, there are a million kinds of awful/boring/tacky/lonely/sketchy(?!) that can happen.

Aquarius, guys are fine, girls are batshit crazy. Lemme say that again....BATSHIT crazy.

And then they go on to become BATSHIT crazy mothers, but some of them do have hearts of gold. :D