Anyone has any Horary tutorial sites links?

Springup

:D anyone has any sites links to share? I've found some by google search and like to know more tutorial sites links that you guys and ladies find it useful for beginners. :D

Thanks!!!!!

Springup

i've jsut finished the tutorial in skyscript :D but it doesn't mention anything about term, face, sign, accidental, essential dignities.. triplicity...etc which I often come across these terms in the posts here but don't understand what they are. Will read more on them during the weekends!

All you guys really aspired me to learn horary as it is so cool and amazing to be able to read a horary chart!! :D

Thanks Radu and soreheart for the links!

pwadm

Staff member
Now, the next step is get some good books. If you ask me, I'd say start with Anthony Louis' "Horary Astrology Plain and Simple" - it's beginner level.
Then read Lee Lehman - "Martial Art of Horary Astrology" - the intermediate level, this book will set straight the main issues in horary. Then, read John Frawley's Textbook of Horary Astrology, also intermediate level to advanced; Sometimes John comes up with revolutionary ideas, that differ to the common approach to horary. You'll be then able to decide for yourself if it's better to follow his ideas or to stick to tradition.