friends and best friends synastry, post yours!

poyi

Premium Member
Originally Posted by poyi
OMG two of you have MC/IC & AC/DC conjunction, Square & Opposite surely is one kind of a significant relationship....Perhaps when axises have all these major aspects conjunction, square, opposite suggest long term relationship. NN conjuncts together, and your Sun/Venus/Mars/Mercury/Saturn/Neptune/Uranus/Pluto are all in the same sign....I wonder if you two would also fall in love/attracted the same girl together!?

OH well.....if you two are opposite sex, by now should be....you know...(giggling).

I suppose with all those aspects it will be difficult to cut of relationship. But seriously don't fall in love with his girlfriend. Is not worth it! (really?) You two are too alike, I am not surprised; it might happens. But seriously, DON'T (I think I may make things worse now....)
:andy:

burlinvermon

I will have to check those aspects.

Yes travel sometimes and we laugh together. He introduced me to thrash metal bands such as Metallica and Megadeth. When he started to learn playing guitar i was encouraged to do the same. He lost interest years ago, but i kept on playing.

He has always been interested in UFOS and occult stuff.

I attached a composite chart.
you have a lot of positive aspects in composite
jupiter conjunct moon
mercury conjunct venus
venus conjunct saturn
mars conjunct uranus
pluto sextile saturn, neptune and venus
sun conjunct north node
pluto square sun, jupiter opposition uranus, mars and moon opposition uranus aren't positive

you are constantly in flux, you have a untraditional friendship ,you don't have a routine. your friendship began with very strong feelings ,your friendship have aroused strong feelings in others, you arouse primal feelings in one another. being jealous, controlling, dominating likely.

tokyo.lights post your synastry and composite. PM melina.

CapAquaPis

The star chart of our late family friend whom passed away on March 20th, and she had an interest in astrology herself.

She said on having a strong Jupiter and Neptune (she's a Sagittarius) with Jupiter in (sign cusps) Cancer/Leo and Neptune in Virgo/Libra.

Here's her chart instead of posting the temporary "Free" link from astro.com, and I've done some comparisons with my Mom's chart.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_judy_hp_33282_23886.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_judy_hp_33282_23886.gif
    52.5 KB · Views: 28

CapAquaPis

My apologies for double posting, but here's my mother's chart for all to see.

(includes Ceres hanging to the right in Pisces from the cusp of Aquarius).

I welcome anyone to make a combined star chart to find out any close friendship ties are possible.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_gail_leah_34695_14074.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_gail_leah_34695_14074.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 19

CapAquaPis

By request via PM of a forum member, the combined synastry-composite chart of my Mom and her late friend: any commonality of friendship can be best explained in analysis of Mom's AC vs. Judy's IC ("east point") with the Neptune in their west points or Judy's AC vs. Mom's MC (south node) with Pluto in their north nodes.

Attachments

• astro_61gw_01_02_judy_gail_leah_7831_4433.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_02_judy_gail_leah_7831_4433.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 21

Kenoshamaensa

This synastry is of my best friend (outside) and me. Been buddies since elementary school, we had some disputes back then but nothing serious. We play old video games and help each other class assignments, homework, etc. We don't really meddle into each other's personal lives unless it's too difficult to cope with alone. I wouldn't like it any other way. And no, there are no romantic feelings. We are both (straight) males.

Fascinating. Thanks for posting. I'm interested in friendships, too. I particularly note the N.Node conjunction, and the heavy concentration of mutual planets. WOW. No wonder you feel so comfortable as buddies! You must be 2 peas in a pod! I assume you were both born fairly close to each other in dates, given these placements. I'd also note the Moon-Saturn trine, which would lend a real sense of stability & long-term attachment. Great chart.

Kenoshamaensa

I'm posting two sets of charts -- synastry and composite for each. The first pair is my best female friend here in town, and second pair is my best male friend. I've known her longer, about 6 years, and him for 3. I'd post yet a 3rd, with another really good female friend, but I'm less sure of her birth time. I have pretty exact birth times for both these folks.

In terms of details, what I share with them both is an ease of conversation (although she tends to dominate our conversations, while with him it's more given-and-take, although sometimes he'll dominate too). Also, all three of us are historians (and professors), although both he and she are part-time lecturers, whereas I'm full-time faculty. Her teaching is more "on the side" (she has a full-time job/career elsewhere working with tribes). For him, his full-time job is to pay the rent, whereas, he teaches for love of it (and is very good). She's less attached, but loves history all the same.

She and I have more in common in terms of life experiences -- possibly because she's only 2 years younger, whereas he's 9. But also because she and I are both part-blood American Indians raised away from the rez. He and I both love history, but I study ancient history whereas he specializes in WWI (and WWII), plus some Renaissance. In terms of life outlook, I'm closer to him. For instance, I doubt I could ever either share a house as a roommate with her, and certainly not a bank account! Ha. With him, sharing residence as roommates would be relatively easy (if he weren't allergic to my cats), and we both tend to manage finances similarly. I'd point to the Moon-Moon conjunction I share with him for that similarity. :)

I'll also add that I knew her tangentially for several years before we became close, and we became close only after my divorce and after she had trouble (and eventually separated) from her husband. Both our ex-s are a lot alike, so we had a tie of shared experiences. By contrast, he and I became relatively good friends relatively rapidly. It wasn't instantaneous, by any means, but [almost] from the start we were able to carry on very long (as in hours) conversations without boring each other or running out of things to say, which is why I consider him as good a friend although I haven't known him as long.

That said, my relationship with him tends to be more off-again/on-again. Sometimes we talk a lot, other times, we'll go weeks. Whereas she and I maintain regular contact even though she travels a LOT. She goes out of her way to maintain the contact.

Attachments

• me_Cathi.jpg
    me_Cathi.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 27
  • composite_Cathi_me.jpg
    composite_Cathi_me.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 21
  • me_in_him_out.jpg
    me_in_him_out.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 20
  • composite_Dan_me.jpg
    composite_Dan_me.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Cascada

I think I have a powerful synastry chart with my best friend. We met in 2001/2002, when I was somewhere between 7-9 and she was somewhere between 4-6. It was one of those things where you were kind of forced with each other as kids so your parents could talk, etc. Well, our families are connected. My oldest sister married my best friends father, so since their marriage I've treated her as a niece and protected her like she was my little sister. The funny thing is, when we first met I didn't really like her, I thought she was a spoiled brat and she preferred my sister :tongue: we kind of just grew up together, and now we share a profound connection. We can talk to each other about anything, we see through each others lies and brave faces. We finish each others sentences, we even have similar phrases and habits etc. We clash sometimes, though, we both want to lead and be the center of attention, so there's a clash of wills there, but our understanding of each other is much deeper than most friends.
We're not as close now, which makes me sad. I just think she's growing out of our childhood friendship and I don't think I'll ever grow up :cool:

I'm including our aspects in a separate picture, so you can see that her Sun is unaspected, minus the minor aspects. I think this shows how I can be really domineering in our friendship. Up until recently, I'd be the overly expressive, talkative one, whereas she rarely got her say. :annoyed: I must be really bossy.

On the synastry chart, my chart is on the inside.

Attachments

• friendship chart.png
    friendship chart.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 32
  • friendshipchartaspects.jpg
    friendshipchartaspects.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 16
  • friendship chart composite.jpg
    friendship chart composite.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 25

Flapjacks

I think I have a powerful synastry chart with my best friend. We met in 2001/2002, when I was somewhere between 7-9 and she was somewhere between 4-6. It was one of those things where you were kind of forced with each other as kids so your parents could talk, etc. Well, our families are connected. My oldest sister married my best friends father, so since their marriage I've treated her as a niece and protected her like she was my little sister. The funny thing is, when we first met I didn't really like her, I thought she was a spoiled brat and she preferred my sister :tongue: we kind of just grew up together, and now we share a profound connection. We can talk to each other about anything, we see through each others lies and brave faces. We finish each others sentences, we even have similar phrases and habits etc. We clash sometimes, though, we both want to lead and be the center of attention, so there's a clash of wills there, but our understanding of each other is much deeper than most friends.
We're not as close now, which makes me sad. I just think she's growing out of our childhood friendship and I don't think I'll ever grow up :cool:

I'm including our aspects in a separate picture, so you can see that her Sun is unaspected, minus the minor aspects. I think this shows how I can be really domineering in our friendship. Up until recently, I'd be the overly expressive, talkative one, whereas she rarely got her say. :annoyed: I must be really bossy.

On the synastry chart, my chart is on the inside.

Heh, this thread is 2 years old but worth reviving, I think. Seems like there are a lot of Mercury/Venus or Mercury/Moon aspects in these friendships. I could guess your chart was on the outside by the placement of Saturn opposing Moon/Venus, the "older" one and the protective one. You both have Northern Hemisphere charts with Saturn trailing and aspecting an angle, your synastry primarily in the 3rd - 4th houses... the intereaction between you occurs mostly in family-related or intimate (not that kind!) situations. 3rd house is childhood, cousins, siblings, neices/nephews, 4th is home, father, close family.

You have Mars leading while she has Venus. That could also show her willingness to let you take control, especially with Sun and Moon in Libra. With Leo rising, I could see "spoiled" come up as an adjective. :p Scorpio Venus/Merc conj. can show that she can understand where you're coming from easily, but then there is square between your Merc and her Venus... you might not understand what she values as much as she does you... though that might be eased by the fact that the two planets are in compatible signs, and you have her Sun and your Moon in the same sign. Even if there aren't many aspects to her Sun, that can be a good indicator that you support each other.

Because there is so much similarity in the overall shape of your chart and the signs your planets fall in, it seems like there would be a good deal of understanding between you, even if you don't interact often.

--

Here's the synastry between my best friend and I. We met in high school and we were instant friends. For me there was a "fated" feeling as she reminded me of my best friend from childhood who I lost track of, and miss terribly sometimes. I still remember our first conversation. We were both giddy, and scared, like talking to a "crush" but it was a platonic crush.

During high school, people only seemed to see the Aries parts of her, and acted like she was not vulnerable or had any feminine side, but I could see straight through it and she appreciated that a lot; I can calm her anger. She always makes me feel like I was important an worth her attention, too, and that was rare for me. She pushes me to realize my ideas and be more creative.

Attachments

• astro_61gw_01_14_anonymous_anonymous.66458.2920.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_14_anonymous_anonymous.66458.2920.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 24

Cascada

Heh, this thread is 2 years old but worth reviving, I think. Seems like there are a lot of Mercury/Venus or Mercury/Moon aspects in these friendships. I could guess your chart was on the outside by the placement of Saturn opposing Moon/Venus, the "older" one and the protective one. You both have Northern Hemisphere charts with Saturn trailing and aspecting an angle, your synastry primarily in the 3rd - 4th houses... the intereaction between you occurs mostly in family-related or intimate (not that kind!) situations. 3rd house is childhood, cousins, siblings, neices/nephews, 4th is home, father, close family.

You have Mars leading while she has Venus. That could also show her willingness to let you take control, especially with Sun and Moon in Libra. With Leo rising, I could see "spoiled" come up as an adjective. :p Scorpio Venus/Merc conj. can show that she can understand where you're coming from easily, but then there is square between your Merc and her Venus... you might not understand what she values as much as she does you... though that might be eased by the fact that the two planets are in compatible signs, and you have her Sun and your Moon in the same sign. Even if there aren't many aspects to her Sun, that can be a good indicator that you support each other.

Because there is so much similarity in the overall shape of your chart and the signs your planets fall in, it seems like there would be a good deal of understanding between you, even if you don't interact often.

--

Here's the synastry between my best friend and I. We met in high school and we were instant friends. For me there was a "fated" feeling as she reminded me of my best friend from childhood who I lost track of, and miss terribly sometimes. I still remember our first conversation. We were both giddy, and scared, like talking to a "crush" but it was a platonic crush.

During high school, people only seemed to see the Aries parts of her, and acted like she was not vulnerable or had any feminine side, but I could see straight through it and she appreciated that a lot; I can calm her anger. She always makes me feel like I was important an worth her attention, too, and that was rare for me. She pushes me to realize my ideas and be more creative.

No, I'm on the inside :tongue: that's odd, I've never thought of it like that. I'm the Leo rising with my Sun/Moon in Libra. She's the Sagittarius with Cancer rising... I've never seen her the way you described, which makes me feel kinda bad since she mustn't have felt able to express those leadership qualities with me.. I don't think I would have allowed it though. Growing up, I was the attention seeker, I had the other kids following me and I wouldn't have liked it any other way.. I'm much more modest now though.
Now that I think about it, I probably was (and still am) the immature one. She can be a serious Saturn type.
She has grown more comfortable with herself over the years, though, and instead of allowing me to take the lead, she asserts herself more so that it's more balanced between us. (And when it's not balanced, there's some competition between us :tongue:).

That must be the 10th/11th house connection :) my older sisters have their personal planets in and around my 10th, and I very much look up to them as inspiration.

Flapjacks

Whoops! I thought I read you were outside! Sorry for getting it backwards!

I would think you'd be into the finer tastes with Libra/Leo/Scorpio combo. :p

kbell

We get each other. There's an age difference, but it doesn't feel like it. I have known him for about 6-7 years now. He is on the outside.

I'm the more outgoing between us. He's softspoken and sweet. I don't feel romantic feelings for him, but he has for me in the past.

Attachments

• meandal.gif
    meandal.gif
    51.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

ChironsDaughter

Hey.

This synastry is of my best friend (outside) and me. Been buddies since elementary school, we had some disputes back then but nothing serious. We play old video games and help each other class assignments, homework, etc. We don't really meddle into each other's personal lives unless it's too difficult to cop with alone. I wouldn't like it any other way.

And no, there are no romantic feelings. We are both (straight) males.

Like brothers from another mother. Things for the most part are really clear.