Does My Appearance Resemble Pisces or Aries Ascendant?

Does my appearance resemble a late Pisces Ascendant or an early Aries Ascendant?

• Late Pisces Ascendant

Votes: 46 51.7%
  • Early Aries Ascendant

Votes: 43 48.3%

• Total voters

Arian Maverick

Hello, everyone! :smile:

I've been seeking to rectify my natal chart through various means since I discovered my recorded time of birth bestowed me with an Ascendant on the cusp of two signs of fast ascension in the Northern Hemisphere in which I was born. I understand that examination of one's appearance is only a supplement to true chart rectification, but I'm fairly young, so I have not experienced enough major life events to utilize for this purpose. Thus, I've explored other methods, including the associations between physical appearance and one's Ascendant sign.

This exercise may be difficult because I am not a "pure" expression of an Ascendant sign; four planets occupy my first house, and the Moon is conjunct my Ascendant. The influence of the Moon upon my appearance has made it particularly difficult to ascertain my Ascedant sign because many physical features I associate with a Pisces Ascendant may be attributed to the Moon conjunct the Ascendant. Also, as I expressed earlier, I have four personal planets in the sign of Aries in my first house, so I naturally possess certain Arian features such as a sharp gaze.

So, without further ado, here I am. Considering the astrological influences I have described above, do you think I have a late Pisces Ascendant or an early Aries Ascendant?

Me2.jpg

EDIT: Since this picture doesn't show my eyes very well, I thought I'd include a link to a picture taken about two years ago at my high school graduation: here.

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

deanna

What wonderful pictures!

Here is a web site with faces/sun/moon/asc features.

http://www.astrofaces.com/astrofaces/index.html

I would say Pisces Ascendant because of the smile!

I would deeply analyze how you are when you first meet someone-journal it right after a new encounter.

Are you 'feeling' how a person is for first impressions? (Pisces)
or
Are you assertive and up front when you encounter a new person? (Aries)

So sorry Arian that you are still trying to figure this one out-It can be frustrating.

Either way your 'ascendant' looks turned out wonderful!

Let us know what you find out!

-De

natasa812

Dear Arian, I think definitely Aries. Pisces AC adds something mysterious, certain deepness, cloudy look and shadowy factor generaly.

I am 01 degree Pisces so take a look (at your PM box)

And of course, the Sagittarian part of me (Jupiter smile, fire generaly...) (also at your PM box)

Sometimes, it is like a double personality :)
But, fire and water gives you choises (at least for a woman it is important) - we want to be fashionable and fancy... :)

Last edited:

natasa812

Also, your skin is white with red spots - like mine. Definitely Mars influence. I had freckles on my nose but I erased them with whitening pomade (early - I was about your age).
And your hair has this red ``layer`` over - like mine (I mean my natural dark red which I colour of course depending on a mood). Again, Mars influence (mine is in 1st that is why).
I think definitely Aries.
And I agree with Deanna - do you have that ``feeling`` or do you ``receive`` peoples mood? I do and it can be quite ardous sometimes but also, instinct is a life saver... I mean: are you more assertive or receptive?

P.S.
I imagined you somehow different - more red (like your avatar), more ``sporty``, less femmine - picture is a pleasant surprise...

Last edited:

katydid

This IS difficult because I can clearly see both Aries and also, 'water' of some type. It may be the Moon, but it does seem Piscean. The close up picture seems very Aries rising to me, with your piercing Aries eyes. But the other picture looks like Pisces or Lunar energy with the sweet smile and feminine curves.
Given Pisces rising, Neptune would be your chart ruler. It is in Capricorn, correct?And conjunct Saturn. That would make sense given your drive and ambition.
What about your mars? Does it make sense as your chart ruler?

natasa812

I deleted my pictures and you`ll find them in your PM box...

My Virgo Moon is not ready to go in public yet... (or maybe the shy AC... :) )

starlink

Given Pisces rising, Neptune would be your chart ruler. It is in Capricorn, correct?And conjunct Saturn. That would make sense given your drive and ambition.
I go along with this. Also look where the traditional ruler of Pisces is placed, Jupiter and Mars (for Aries) of course. You should be able to identify with one of the three.

Another method would be to find the charts dispositor. Take Neptune. That one is in Capricorn, where is Saturn etc. until you cannot go anymore. The end planet is the driving planet in your chart. Do the same for Mars.

You do look like a Pisces, but you act like an Aries.:) a real mix!

Vista

I am early Aries rising and I just stopped dating someone who is Pisces Rising. My fist instinct was to say Pisces, but on second thought I am thinking Aries because you look very much like another friend of mine who is Aries rising. Exact same coloring and features, same type of figure. I think in your case the Moon is very important in that it really softens the hard angles of Aries, as well as the muscular body type they are known for. It's really the Moon that is confusing things I think. Can you tell us any important events that have happened over the past 6 months to a year that might help rectify your ASC? Also, any important events during your lifetime might be able to support one or the other. I would look for love and career events especially.
Vista

aquarius7000

Really, I mean all those generational placements would give personal sense of drive and ambition:confused:. Oh, well, I've got some learning to do then, I guess. I would have expected those traits more from a 1st-house Mars or a 10th-house Saturn; not to mention their aspects to other personal planets.

I think some might be missing the Moon-on-the-Asc (Moon conj the strongest angle makes it a forerunner as far as strength goes) bit for all that water, feminine curves and sweetness that seems to be coming across. This placement can be just as Piscean sorts as a Piscean Rising itself. I also agree with Natasa that a Piscean Rising by itself would give quite a bit of a lost, dreamy, even enigmatic or puzzled look. Now consider the combi of a Piscean Rising + Moon on the Asc here; wow that should be someone really dreamy, lost, and usually living in another world to say the least. To me and from my experience, this combi doesn't fit in this case, but I've done more than enough blah, blah in the past on this subject so better be off now.

:)AQ7

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

Here is a web site with faces/sun/moon/asc features.

http://www.astrofaces.com/astrofaces/index.html

Thank you for the link, deanna. I submitted a picture to Astrofaces two years ago; I'm listed under Aries/Aries/Aries, but I contacted the webmaster to explain my "Ascendant dilemma." I'm not going to reveal his thoughts yet because I don't want to sway the poll.

I would deeply analyze how you are when you first meet someone-journal it right after a new encounter.

Are you 'feeling' how a person is for first impressions? (Pisces)
or
Are you assertive and up front when you encounter a new person? (Aries)

This is an interesting idea. I suspect the setting and circumstances would greatly influence how I present myself to another person, as well as my confidence level. I tend to be self-concious regarding the first impression I make upon others, so I try to soften or "tone down" the amount of Arian vigor I project so as not to overwhelm them. This is especially true in a formal setting, just as a job interview.

Also, your skin is white with red spots - like mine. Definitely Mars influence. I had freckles on my nose but I erased them with whitening pomade (early - I was about your age).
And your hair has this red ``layer`` over - like mine (I mean my natural dark red which I colour of course depending on a mood). Again, Mars influence (mine is in 1st that is why).
I think definitely Aries.

Yes, I agree there is a certain red overtone to my appearance--but as I mentioned in my first post, there was bound to be with my first house Aries stellium, which is composed entirely of inner planets (Sun, Moon, Mercury, and Venus). I was also born with strawberry blond hair, although it turned platinum blond by my first year.

And I agree with Deanna - do you have that ``feeling`` or do you ``receive`` peoples mood? I do and it can be quite ardous sometimes but also, instinct is a life saver... I mean: are you more assertive or receptive?

Again, this very much depends upon the circumstance. I am very passionate about certain activities and projects in which I engage, and what I seek to instill change, I can be quite assertive in my expression of thoughts and ideas. Yet I rarely go about this is the blustering manner that is associated with Aries; I try my best to accomodate others' thoughts and feelings. So again, there's a mixture of assertiveness and receptivity in my personality.

I completed a version of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test the other day, and I asked my mother to select the trait in each of the four pairs that she felt best described me. I did not show her my results before I asked her to do this because I was seeking validation of my own answers. We received almost identical answers; only one letter differed, and she struggled on the same question I struggled the most with. Therefore, I trust the answer. I include it here because it might be helpful. Brace yourselves, the results may surprise you:

Introversion (I)

Intuition (N) - This is the one my mother and I both struggled with; I initially chose Sensing (S).

Feeling (F)

Perceiving (P)

This makes me an INFP type, which is described in The 16 MBTI® Types.

INFP
Idealistic, loyal to their values and to people who are important to them. Want an external life that is congruent with their values. Curious, quick to see possibilities, can be catalysts for implementing ideas. Seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. Adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened.

I include this information because it's helps me obtain some distance from your questions because I can sort of sense that different people want me to answer questions in a certain way. This trait may not be so apparent on the forums, where we have sufficient distance from each other, but I am easily swayed by others in my personal vicinity. Indeed, just last year, I was made the tie-breaking vote for the election of an officer candidate I personally did not trust because two other officers were so convinced she was the best candidate and I personally did not know her well. I had an almost prophetic sense that she would leave the team and I would assume her responsibilities, and this indeed occurred. I include this example because it presents a side of me I do not often express on the forums.

I relate unusually well to this generational influence, but I've always thought this was due to the series aspects it makes to my personal planets, particularly my Sun-Venus-Mercury conjunction. Neptune is another culprit that makes guessing my Ascendant difficult.

What about your mars? Does it make sense as your chart ruler?

I've always related well to my third house Mars in Gemini, but it is the ruler of a strong first house Aries stellium, so I would almost consider it to be my chart ruler regardless of my Ascendant sign. There is no final dispositor in my natal chart, but I believe it is worth noting that all of my planets that are not dignified by sign eventually "go back to" Mars in Gemini in mutual reception with Mercury in Aries by way of the dispositor chain.

A further complication is that the traditional ruler of a Pisces Ascendant is Jupiter, and Jupiter is also located in Gemini in my natal chart. It may be worth mentioning that I have difficulty connecting to Jupiter in my natal chart because it's in its detriment and receives the fewest aspects.

My Virgo Moon is not ready to go in public yet... (or maybe the shy AC... )

I understand, Natasa. It's taken me more than three years to post my picture publically on the forums, although I have sent my picture to several forum members who have assisted me with this matter. Aquarius7000 is probably the member who has assisted me the most; hence her comment "I've done more than enough blah, blah in the past on this subject." Thank you for putting up with my antics, Aquarius7000! :kissing:

I go along with this. Also look where the traditional ruler of Pisces is placed, Jupiter and Mars (for Aries) of course. You should be able to identify with one of the three.

Another method would be to find the charts dispositor. Take Neptune. That one is in Capricorn, where is Saturn etc. until you cannot go anymore. The end planet is the driving planet in your chart. Do the same for Mars.

I addressed both of these matters in my post before I read your comments, but I didn't want you to feel ignored.

I am early Aries rising and I just stopped dating someone who is Pisces Rising. My fist instinct was to say Pisces, but on second thought I am thinking Aries because you look very much like another friend of mine who is Aries rising. Exact same coloring and features, same type of figure. I think in your case the Moon is very important in that it really softens the hard angles of Aries, as well as the muscular body type they are known for. It's really the Moon that is confusing things I think.

Yes, I agree that the Moon is confusing things. Perhaps could you obtain permission from your friend to send me her picture through personal message? I am very interested to see what she looks like.

Can you tell us any important events that have happened over the past 6 months to a year that might help rectify your ASC? Also, any important events during your lifetime might be able to support one or the other. I would look for love and career events especially.

Yes, I've experienced quite a few important events within the past year, but I would prefer to continue this type of conversation through private message, as I'm already feeling a bit exposed. :eek:

I would say Asc in Aries.....but the chart has to have some other water influence

The only water influences in my natal chart are Aries Moon conjunct my Ascendant (I consider the Moon to bestow a water influence, even though it's in a fire sign), fourth house Chiron conjunct IC, and eighth house Pluto in Scorpio. Many people discount the Moon and Chiron, so Pluto may be a water singleton.

Really, I mean all those generational placements would give personal sense of drive and ambition. Oh, well, I've got some learning to do then, I guess. I would have expected those traits more from a 1st-house Mars or a 10th-house Saturn; not to mention their aspects to other personal planets.

I don't have a first house Mars, but I have a highly dignified tenth house Saturn in Capricorn which squares my first house Sun-Venus-Mercury conjunction in Aries. I've read that the square aspect bestows ambition, so I imagine square aspects involving a highly dignified Saturn would only magnify this effect.

I think some might be missing the Moon-on-the-Asc (Moon conj the strongest angle makes it a forerunner as far as strength goes) bit for all that water, feminine curves and sweetness that seems to be coming across. This placement can be just as Piscean sorts as a Piscean Rising itself.

I agree, Aquarius7000. Should I bold this part of my first post, or try to include it in the poll question?

I also agree with Natasa that a Piscean Rising by itself would give quite a bit of a lost, dreamy, even enigmatic or puzzled look. Now consider the combi of a Piscean Rising + Moon on the Asc here; wow that should be someone really dreamy, lost, and usually living in another world to say the least. To me and from my experience, this combi doesn't fit in this case, but I've done more than enough blah, blah in the past on this subject so better be off now.

I am not certain if you are referring to your experience with me on the forums or your experience with others who have a similar combination of astrological traits, but please keep in mind how one presents oneself on the forums may differ from how one presents oneself face-to-face. I have third house Mars in Gemini, and this is the astrological placement I tend to project on the forums. Yet it is easier for me to express confidence and self-assertion when I am not in the same room with a person, when I am communicating through an indirect medium such as a keyboard and a computer screen. We cannot witness others' immediate reactions to online sparring except through what the messages we type. I will be the first to admit that I am guilty of composing messages in the "heat of the moment," so to speak, but you have not witnessed how I've agonized over my actions during private moments. Yes, I am everything you think I am--good, bad, and indifferent--but I'm also extremely sensitive. I apologize to anyone whom I've offended in the past.

I would say Aries Asc...

No matter what the smile says or how feminine your curves are, you have the erectness of the head, and the piercing eyes. I bet you have never let any kind of equivocal to any interlocutor you ever had. Normally I trust the eyes: the eyes are "the window to the soul".

Perhaps I'm experiencing a "dumb blonde" moment here, or perhaps my rational mind has been swept away in a tide of lunar emotion. Nevertheless, can you please explain your comment, "I bet you have never let any kind of equivocal to any interlocutor you ever had"?

But apart from all reliable methods of confirming one's Asc, how do you really feel? In the most awkward moments? What is the first to cross your mind when you are caught in an uncomfortable situation? The first to cross the mind of an Aries Asc is already acted out before any kind of rationalization, and Aries Asc does not even care about analyzing or justifying it... Maybe he/she will, but only afterwards, and for reasons imposed and in the most assertive way. The speed of reaction is unique. Note down the way two people from your friends or family circle, the ascendants of whom you already know, react: an Aries ascending and a Pisces ascending: there is no way of confusing them... They are incomparable.

These are crucial questions, which I will ponder--or perhaps this is an unwise decision, for the mind tends to obscure what should be clear distinction. Nevertheless, this post is much too long, so I will answer your questions in a later post.

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Nexus7

The feminine curves could be Moon or Venus, I thought the shape of the mouth looked a little more Pisces. Sun and Moon in Aries would be hard to miss anyway.

Reyka

I really do not know, Maverick... You look very Arian to me! :confused:
How tall are you???
In contrast- are your feet peculiar in any way??

As I said in another thread, I had the very same dilemma of yours, and ended up embracing my Aries rising.

@ Freewing and those who think only Pisces are supposed to be "very sweet"- Aries can be very sweet too! Very naive.
While Pisces women can be very determined and resolute, they're strong in my book!

Arian Maverick

I don't see Pisces in your up close picture or the full body picture. If you have Venus or Moon in the first or on the Ascendant that is what gives you the curves and more feminine features. The Moon and Venus are very powerful and pronounce when it comes to body shape when they are in these configurations. That is where you are getting the Pisces-like influence.

I have both Venus and the Moon in my first house, as well as the Sun and Mercury. Although Venus is in its detriment in Aries, it is "within the heart of the Sun," so it has a strong influence upon my character. The Moon is conjunct my Ascendant within an orb of about four degrees, although this orb obviously will change if I move my Ascendant into the late degrees of Pisces.

Now, when I look at your head shot you look very Aries Rising, somewhat stern/leader type even when your smiling, and your face doesn't look very Neptunian. I can see from your face you have strong willpower and you look quite determined. That is just my own perception. I am not going by coloring because it means nothing (Aries Rising can come in many colorings), I am mostly going by your face shape, your jaw-line, and other factors, you have a nicely shaped forehead too, which pulls me in the Aries direction.

Your perceptions are accurate, although I can project warmth and friendliness as well as sterness. My mother often says I was "born forty" like my father because I've assumed responsibility for my brother and for my school work from a young age. I am quite determined because I've had to be to overcome the obstacles life has thrown at my family. I suppose this observation echoes aquarius7000's earlier observation. Yes, I often feel overwhelmed by the world and desire to escape its demands, but in the immortal words of the fictional character Severus Snape, I am not a coward. I know I have a purpose to fulfill and responsibilities to uphold, and I take these responsibilities quite seriously.

How tall are you???

I am five feet two inches, but I have a very short mother. She married a tall man, my father, but I don't seem to have inherited his height.

In contrast- are your feet peculiar in any way??

I do not consider my feet to be peculiar, but I've always admired them--they are relatively small and well-shaped with a gentle arch. I tend to wear soft, delicate shoes because my feet are extremely sensitive. New shoes often produce irritation and mild scrapes, particularly on the backs of my heels. I've been told I have a narrow heel, which means it's difficult for me to find shoes that fit; I often "walk out" of shoes that are the proper size if there is no elastic on the back!

Alternatively, I wear Keds sneakers because they're not too bulky and they provide better arch support than my preferred ballerina slippers or sandals. This was upon the advice of the college nurse when she examined my foot a year ago after I impaled it upon a sharp rock. It's a long story...

EDIT: I've just checked the poll results out of curiousity, and it's currently tied 5 to 5. I do not intend to vote.

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

katydid

Really, I mean all those generational placements would give personal sense of drive and ambition:confused:. Oh, well, I've got some learning to do then, I guess. I would have expected those traits more from a 1st-house Mars or a 10th-house Saturn; not to mention their aspects to other personal planets.

:)AQ7

I think IF the Neptune was the ruler of the ascendant then the generational planets would take on more of a personal essence. But her Capricorn conjunction is also squaring her Aries stellium of personal planets, so that was what i was thinking, although I did not mention it.

Arian Maverick

I thought I'd post some pictures from the astrofaces website for comparison. I'm quite happy that another Aries/Aries/Aries picture was submitted since I last visited the site! I think the Aries man's facial structure resembles mine better than the facial structure of the woman--although I appear to have a similar nose.

I wish I had their natal charts. This exercise is difficult enough when one has all of the details at one's disposal!

010101-1.jpg
010101-3.jpg

For comparison, here is a picture of a girl who has an Aries Sun, an Aries Moon, and a Pisces Ascendant.

010112-1.jpg

I was initially surprised by the similarities I perceived between this girl's appearance and my own, but upon closer examination, her eyes are less piercing than my own and she has a somewhat softer look.

One thing I've noticed about the two Aries/Aries/Aries individuals, however, is that they both seem to have eyebrows that are more curved than mine, eyebrows that almost resemble the Aries glyph. I would like to add that my eyebrows naturally do not have much shape; I get them waxed about every six months or so and attempt to maintain the shape on my own. Is this a characteristic of either Pisces or Aries, or perhaps the influence of another planet?

Here are a few pictures from another site, Physical Appearances.

This woman has an Aries Ascendant in the first decanate--the decanate of Aries:

aries.gif

The Aries decanate of Aries has a short to medium tall and slim body. The long slim nose curves smoothly into (often) heavy curved eyebrows. The overall effect is startlingly like the glyph of Aries stamped onto the face. The neck is longer than average, with well muscled shoulders and thick hair. The head is often carried forward of the body, and the face may have small scars, moles, or blemishes due to illness or injury. The shape of the nose and eyebrows is the characteristic carried over into the other Aries decanates of the other fire signs.

This man has a Pisces Ascendant in the third decanate--the decanate of Scorpio:

pisces3.gif

The Scorpio decanate of Pisces is short to medium in height and weight, and usually slim in youth, but tends toward plumpness in middle age. The rounded nose and face of the Pisces decanate are retained. The eyebrows are often short and heavy.

My eyebrows are slightly less thick than this man's, and they do not bridge my nose. However, the relative shape and thickness is there.

I must note that these descriptions "apply only to those people with an unaspected ascendant," which I do not have.

This woman has the Moon conjunct her Ascendant:

moon.gif

The Moon brings with it a rounded face, with deep sunk eyes and high, emphasized cheekbones. The cheeks but NOT the body are usually plump, but the extent of this factor depends on the particular decanate in which it appears. The hands and fingers are generally short, and this person is not inclined to physical action.

I believe I have the "rounded face" and the "plump" cheeks, especially when I smile. However, my fingers are not particularly short, although my palm is small.

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Vista

Hi Arian,
I will ask my friend if I can send the pictures of her, I am sure she won't mind. Meanwhile I was going to send them to you privately, but I don't see how to add an attachment. Maybe you could fill me in on how to do so? Also, here is a picture of me since I am also early Aries 4:25 ASC. Nataly, I have both Venus and Mercury Trining and Sextiling my ASC. BTW, I am 5'7," Thin and pretty athletic with very long fingures and my hair has a lot of natural red/gold undertones.
icon10.gif

I am not sure why my picture did not post. It's saved as a jpeg...odd...

Attachments

• Shaelyn Black Sea.jpg
    Shaelyn Black Sea.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

Arian Maverick

Hi Arian,
I will ask my friend if I can send the pictures of her, I am sure she won't mind.

Thank you, Vista!

Meanwhile I was going to send them to you privately, but I don't see how to add an attachment. Maybe you could fill me in on how to do so?

Check your inbox; I sent you a private message regarding this process. For anyone else who may experience such difficulties, I recommend using the method described in this thread: Step by Step guide on -- How to insert an image here? --. It works in both private messages and public posts on the forums. Alternatively, one can create an account on Photobucket, upload the picture from the computer, and copy and paste the code to the forums. :wink:

Also, here is a picture of me since I am also early Aries 4:25 ASC. Nataly, I have both Venus and Mercury Trining and Sextiling my ASC. BTW, I am 5'7," Thin and pretty athletic with very long fingures and my hair has a lot of natural red/gold undertones.

Oh, you look almost precisely how I imagine an Aries Ascendant woman to look! Have you compared your appearance with that of the woman who has an Aries Ascendant in the Aries decanate? You're much prettier, but there are certain similarities between you--the long, thin nose (yours is less pronounced than hers), the overall facial strucuture, and even the shape of the chin! I imagine you also have a somewhat pronounced forehead underneath your bangs, and your eyebrows seem curved like hers, although not quite as extreme.

I've always associated my somewhat pronounced rounded cheeks to the Moon conjunct my Ascendant, but I notice the similarity between us when we smile. Is this a common trait of everyone when they smile?

I don't have your height or your athletic look, but I can see some similarities between our facial features--and, most importantly, your eyes are bright like mine.

I think I can finally accept the possibility that I have an Aries Ascendant--albeit one altered by the Moon. This is a major breakthrough for me because I've been in denial of this possibility since I discovered my correct birth time. I haven't completely foresaken Pisces, though, so please keep the comments coming!

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Vista

I definitely see the similarities between myself and the other women. And thank you again for the compliment. I am inclined to think the cheek rounding is a pretty common trait for everyone. Interestingly, I have rarely if ever met anyone with Aries ASC until my two friends that i mentioned to you in the private message I sent and now maybe you. My other girlfriend who I described in PM message has very bright, luminous blues eyes, unlike my ex boyfriend who is Pisces ASC who I have always found his blue eyes to be rather dull looking. Again, both he and my luminous eye friend have that Moon sitting right ontop of their ASC to confuse things, although it is a rather nice aspect as it does make one appear slightly soft and inviting and easy to approach.
Vista

Thank you, Vista!

Check your inbox; I sent you a private message regarding this process. For anyone else who may experience such difficulties, I recommend using the method described in this thread: Step by Step guide on -- How to insert an image here? --. It works in both private messages and public posts on the forums. Alternatively, one can create an account on Photobucket, upload the picture from the computer, and copy and paste the code to the forums. :wink:

Oh, you look almost precisely how I imagine an Aries Ascendant woman to look! Have you compared your appearance with that of the woman who has an Aries Ascendant in the Aries decanate? You're much prettier, but there are certain similarities between you--the long, thin nose (yours is less pronounced than hers), the overall facial strucuture, and even the shape of the chin! I imagine you also have a somewhat pronounced forehead underneath your bangs, and your eyebrows seem curved like hers, although not quite as extreme.

I've always associated my somewhat pronounced rounded cheeks to the Moon conjunct my Ascendant, but I notice the similarity between us when we smile. Is this a common trait of everyone when they smile?

I don't have your height or your athletic look, but I can see some similarities between our facial features--and, most importantly, your eyes are bright like mine.

I think I can finally accept the possibility that I have an Aries Ascendant--albeit one altered by the Moon. This is a major breakthrough for me because I've been in denial of this possibility since I discovered my correct birth time. I haven't completely foresaken Pisces, though, so please keep the comments coming!

Arian Maverick

[Mod edit - new, short response moved above the long quote to make the post more reader-friendly.]

Last edited by a moderator: