Moon signs and physical appearance

Anahath

I know about two people with a capricorn moon...one is a very robust guy and one is a very very skinny,short woman.Both have a sadness about them that they try to hide with laughter and jokes.The moon is more about the eyes and the subconscious behaviour...cappies moons have sad eyes,scorpio moons have big,watery,intriguing eyes,virgo moons have an innocence and child like quality and so on:)

And Sag ascendants really do have horse faces...at least the ones I know lol

Last edited:

theV

I know about two people with a capricorn moon...one is a very robust guy and one is a very very skinny,short woman.Both have a sadness about them that they try to hide with laughter and jokes.The moon is more about the eyes and the subconscious behaviour...cappies moons have sad eyes,scorpio moons have big,watery,intriguing eyes,virgo moons have an innocence and child like quality and so on:)

I agree the moon has to do something with the eyes what do you say about Sagittarius moon eyes my eyes are rather big and wide and strong characterize eyebrown and a lot of eyelash

Last edited:

Anahath

I agree the moon has to do something with the eyes what do you say about Sagittarius moon eyes my eyes are rather big and wide and strong characterize eyebrown and a lot of eyelash
I don't know,I haven't really come into contact with sag moons...not that I know of>.>

chei star

I am a Capricorn moon and this is definitely true of myself and other Capricorn moons that i know. Usually a sarcastic sense of humour too. And completely tied to their career of course. I had a teacher who was a Capricorn moon and he used to make us come in on a Saturday to finish our assignments, in his own free time.

I find cancer moons to have very haunting eyes also. Full of thought and sad emotion.

MantisReligiosa

well, I suppose you have to check aspects to the Moon, as well. I have a Taurus Moon, and although most people I've seen with this moon seem to have a very serene, stable expression, I've often been told I have an intense, "awake" look. I'm guessing that comes from the tight conjunctions my Moon makes to Mars and Jupiter in Gemini, as well as the square to Mercury, and maybe biquintile to Uranus?if that even counts..

The Cap Moon I like now has very, very pretty eyes. Although really sad and serious, they also just look big and soulful. Big, brown eyes.:love:
His Moon also makes conjunctions to both Uranus and Neptune, and a square to Mercury, Mars, and Jupiter.

m0ney*p0wer*re$pect

**** what is it with Capricorn moons on this site. I agree on water moons tho they all(especially cancer and Scorpio)have big emotional eyes

Haven't met many Leo moons outside of myself I doubt their is anything special about our eyes or anything that stands out

chei star

My friend is a triple Sag (Sun moon and Rising) and this is her to a tee... big, pretty eyes, well defined brows and lashes, definitely the most prominent feature on her face.. She has a short face rather than a long one though and not horse-like at all :p

chei star

Virgo and Scorpio are related to the myth of medusa. Medusa was a virgo a virgin beautiful woman before her rape after that she turned to scopio a vengeful woman. Virgo has pure beautiful vibe from them just like medusa but scorpio has dark and intimidating intense vibe just like medusa after her rape I think that why virgo and scorpio share a smiliar symbol M and M

theV, just curious, what are your sources for this information? Only because I have never heard it before. I mean I have heard that Virgo and Scorpio used to be the same sign and were then seperated hence why they share a similar symbol... Virgo is the virgin maiden, shy and reserved (hence the inward curl of the tail) whereas Scorpio is the ruler of sexuality, and the fearless warrior with the well-known 'string in the tail'. Rape victim though? Sounds like a whole lot of Scorpio slander!

Linzul

I've also read about a parallel to Virgo and Scorpio. This one was drawn from the Persephone myth. Persephone was someone who didn't "belong" in the underworld (Scorpio domain) but had to be there half the year. Essentially that there's a duality to Virgo that may not be apparent all the time. Experience with darker things that is typically relegated to Scorpio because it's not native to Virgo, who usually doesn't advertise it, may be uncomfortable with it or even hate it; and yet if "conditions" are met will "get their hands dirty" so to speak.

The conditional circumstances were similar to Persephone's herself, she didn't choose to return to the underworld but is compelled to do so nonetheless. So Virgo may not even be aware of their own condition(s) but when they're met very distinctly UN-Virgo things can happen. Part of Virgo/Scorpio comparability is attributed to this in some places. A Virgo very comfortable in the "underworld" element is akin to a Persephone who develops an affinity to her captive land.

Not validating it or not, but I've seen it in 3 places since looking at my own chart.

chei star

I've also read about a parallel to Virgo and Scorpio. This one was drawn from the Persephone myth. Persephone was someone who didn't "belong" in the underworld (Scorpio domain) but had to be there half the year. Essentially that there's a duality to Virgo that may not be apparent all the time. Experience with darker things that is typically relegated to Scorpio because it's not native to Virgo, who usually doesn't advertise it, may be uncomfortable with it or even hate it; and yet if "conditions" are met will "get their hands dirty" so to speak.

The conditional circumstances were similar to Persephone's herself, she didn't choose to return to the underworld but is compelled to do so nonetheless. So Virgo may not even be aware of their own condition(s) but when they're met very distinctly UN-Virgo things can happen. Part of Virgo/Scorpio comparability is attributed to this in some places. A Virgo very comfortable in the "underworld" element is akin to a Persephone who develops an affinity to her captive land.

Not validating it or not, but I've seen it in 3 places since looking at my own chart.

I'm desperately searching for the answers to this, but I am finding so many mixed stories.. Nothing about the Virgo being raped and turning into a Scorpio though..

But I do think Virgo is one of the most misunderstood signs of the zodiac.. so very little we know about her.

Linzul

I think the rape thing comes from Persphone being kidnapped and forced into marriage. I don't believe she herself made a transformation or that Hades himself was transformed. He was a separate entity already. As far as the stories go, Greek Gods are obsessed with sex, and they were married, so: rape thing gets put out there.

I could totally see this actually. Me and Scorpio people have history, but Virgo as I do it doesn't share in obsessing over the ugly side of humanity or sex. It's exhausting to see meaning in everything, and sometimes I feel they force it. Can't help but value the opinion of someone you see a glimpse of yourself in I suppose. I think Virgo in this relationship is very much apt to end up a Scorpio security blanket or kink judge.

chei star

I think the rape thing comes from Persphone being kidnapped and forced into marriage. I don't believe she herself made a transformation or that Hades himself was transformed. He was a separate entity already. As far as the stories go, Greek Gods are obsessed with sex, and they were married, so: rape thing gets put out there.

I could totally see this actually. Me and Scorpio people have history, but Virgo as I do it doesn't share in obsessing over the ugly side of humanity or sex. It's exhausting to see meaning in everything, and sometimes I feel they force it. Can't help but value the opinion of someone you see a glimpse of yourself in I suppose.

It's not all that bad.. See this is why I almost threw Astrology out of the window.. As someone with a 4 planet Scorpio stellium (Sun, Merc, Mars, Pluto) I totally do not identify with myself being that obsessive, constantly intense, brooding, suspicious person. But when it comes down to it if someone was like that all the time I think they would have some sort of mental illness...

I do have dark days where I get that way, but don't we all?

I think the worst character trait of Scorpio is taking themselves too seriously..

But the obsession with sex thing is annoying and sometimes I feel it's a terrible curse but sometimes I love it (depends how much I'm getting, hey? ;) )

Linzul

I didn't mean to shame Scorpio at all, sorry if I came across as doing that! I adore them, I just know that I couldn't keep up with them emotionally at the time. I share their inclination to turn events inside out, I just do it for the sake of doing it and if there's meaning then great, if not then that's okay too.

I totally agree that we all have our dark days, and to Scorpio's credit they make their dark days more interesting than most. As Scorpio rising I can relate as I feel more akin to that than the bulk of Virgo Sun traits. I like that Scorpio takes themselves seriously, the way I interpret that is "handle with care" and who doesn't need care? That's just me though. I could go on and on about them on good parts, I seem to be close to them, Cancer, and Leo people.

Obsession with sex is just something a Scorpio should apply in a way that's keeps them happy (and healthy!) and own it. A repressed Scorpio is no bueno!

Back on topic though, why is there no Aries Moon traits to find?! I need my moon sign fix!

theV

It's not all that bad.. See this is why I almost threw Astrology out of the window.. As someone with a 4 planet Scorpio stellium (Sun, Merc, Mars, Pluto) I totally do not identify with myself being that obsessive, constantly intense, brooding, suspicious person. But when it comes down to it if someone was like that all the time I think they would have some sort of mental illness...

I do have dark days where I get that way, but don't we all?

I think the worst character trait of Scorpio is taking themselves too seriously..

But the obsession with sex thing is annoying and sometimes I feel it's a terrible curse but sometimes I love it (depends how much I'm getting, hey? ;) )

Is it hard being scorpio? do you hurt when people think that you are arrogant and trying to hurt everybody while from inside you are just trying to survive and wounded deep inside ? I have met some Scorpio people like that who has been hurt and they seems to not let themselves be vulnerable

chei star

Is it hard being scorpio? do you hurt when people think that you are arrogant and trying to hurt everybody while from inside you are just trying to survive and wounded deep inside ? I have met some Scorpio people like that who has been hurt and they seems to not let themselves be vulnerable

Really I hate my Aries rising more than anything else.. if there was anything I could change about my chart it would be that.

We certainly don't like to EVER appear vulnerable.. And yes this can be mistaken for coldness and even being actually evil.. lost count of the number of times I have been called selfish or unfeeling because in an extreme situation I show no emotion (apart from extreme rage on the odd occasion, thanks Aries rising and your numerous squares)

For me its a double whammy having a Capricorn moon.. But with 4 planets in Capricorn I guess those extreme emotions are kind of tamed, too.

And of course we are very quick to detect insult and criticism even when none is intended..

chei star

I didn't mean to shame Scorpio at all, sorry if I came across as doing that! I adore them, I just know that I couldn't keep up with them emotionally at the time. I share their inclination to turn events inside out, I just do it for the sake of doing it and if there's meaning then great, if not then that's okay too.

I totally agree that we all have our dark days, and to Scorpio's credit they make their dark days more interesting than most. As Scorpio rising I can relate as I feel more akin to that than the bulk of Virgo Sun traits. I like that Scorpio takes themselves seriously, the way I interpret that is "handle with care" and who doesn't need care? That's just me though. I could go on and on about them on good parts, I seem to be close to them, Cancer, and Leo people.

Obsession with sex is just something a Scorpio should apply in a way that's keeps them happy (and healthy!) and own it. A repressed Scorpio is no bueno!

Back on topic though, why is there no Aries Moon traits to find?! I need my moon sign fix!

Hehe, sorry, you know us Scorps.. just can't take criticism!!

Hmm I have never actually attributed the moon with physical appearance, but was curious about this thread... Do you have any of the typical Aries rising traits? Elongated face.. reddish colour to the skin.. Curly hair with a red undertone.. Are you physically more fit than other people with the same activity level would be?

theV

Really I hate my Aries rising more than anything else.. if there was anything I could change about my chart it would be that.

We certainly don't like to EVER appear vulnerable.. And yes this can be mistaken for coldness and even being actually evil.. lost count of the number of times I have been called selfish or unfeeling because in an extreme situation I show no emotion (apart from extreme rage on the odd occasion, thanks Aries rising and your numerous squares)

For me its a double whammy having a Capricorn moon.. But with 4 planets in Capricorn I guess those extreme emotions are kind of tamed, too.

And of course we are very quick to detect insult and criticism even when none is intended..

I noticed that too even slight petite insult or criticism can hurt scorpio and usually they gave the famous stare