True meaning of the Age of Aquarius.

Animatrix

They're only Malefic in the context of this Capricornian Age ruled by the Saturn/Mars combination. They're Benefic for the Aquarian Age, with its Uranian rulership. Since we're on the cusp of the Ages, in a state of transition, they're more like Mercury, which can go either way. That strong influence was because they came in right when the Aquarian Age influence was impossible to ignore. The beginning of the Reality-shift caught nearly everyone off guard.

I agree malefic is kind of a bad word. However, Saturn ruling Aquarius? I don't think so?! Saturn is traditional, Aquarius is progressive. Saturn is stern and rigid, Aquarius is freedom-loving, impulsive and exciting. Aquarius is Uranus!! I can even see Uranus in the eyes of Aquarius sometimes.

david starling

Jung saw it very clearly. His take on it was, that we're entering an Age when the Unconscious Mind will become the new Conscious Mind. Everything hidden from us will be revealed. Has to happen gradually, or we'd all go insane!

Animatrix

Jung saw it very clearly. His take on it was, that we're entering an Age when the Unconscious Mind will become the new Conscious Mind. Everything hidden from us will be revealed. Has to happen gradually, or we'd all go insane!

Hm that makes sense.. Interesting. Do you think that alot of people will be ashamed when Aquarius age really kicks in? I believe so. The truth will smash everyone in the face!

david starling

I agree malefic is kind of a bad word. However, Saturn ruling Aquarius? I don't think so?! Saturn is traditional, Aquarius is progressive. Saturn is stern and rigid, Aquarius is freedom-loving, impulsive and exciting. Aquarius is Uranus!! I can even see Uranus in the eyes of Aquarius sometimes.

No, Saturn rules Capricorn, not Aquarius. Since we're in the culminating stage of the Age of Capricorn, Saturn is at its strongest. Uranian Age-rulership is on deck, and won't be in full effect for decades to come. Saturn will gradually weaken, as Uranian influence grows stronger in the initial stage of the Aquarian Age. That's how you can tell the Age of Aquarius hasn't really started. It's on the verge of starting, in the last 2+ degrees of Capricorn (27+ degree Capricorn. This isn't any different from any other cusp situation. It's a Transit, happening in everyone's Chart at once. And each new generation has it even closer in their Natal-charts.

david starling

Hm that makes sense.. Interesting. Do you think that alot of people will be ashamed when Aquarius age really kicks in? I believe so. The truth will smash everyone in the face!

Two sayings about Truth--"Truth hurts", and, "The Truth shall set you free". Hey, no pain no gain, right?

david starling

For those Biblically inclined, here's a good example of how the Tropical, Mundane Ages, and the Spiritual, Sidereal Ages combine effects.

Tropically, the Age of Scorpio was epitomized by Ancient Egypt. Scorpio is a Water-sign, of course, and in the time period of the Exodus (c.1400-1200 B.C.E.), the Tropical Age of Sagittarius was just beginning, a Fire-sign Age. So, leaving Egypt and going into the hot, dry desert, is symbolized by the parting of the waters, being led by a pillar of fire. Out of the Age of Scorpio's influence, and into the Age of Sagittarius. The Pharoah couldn't cross over, because the Ancient Egyptian culture was too much a product of the Age of Scorpio, which was now Background Age to Foreground Sagittarius. Moses climbed the mountain, to meet with the sky-god, which would be ruling the new Age, and received the Commandments (originally 12, btw). This occurred right at the time period of the Tropical Age-change. Now, Sidereally, the Age changeover occurs quite a bit sooner (c.2000-1800 B.C.E.) and was a time of suffering for the Hebrew people in Egypt. Their Mundane escape came at the beginning of the new Tropical Age, when the Sidereal Age of Aries was already fully underway, following the Age of Sidereal Taurus. So, this is seen in the Golden Calf episode, where the prime animal of Sacrifice became the Ram, in place of the Bull. By worshipping the Calf, the Children of Israel showed they weren't yet ready to enter the new Age of Sidereal Aries. The Tropical Ages are about 400 years shorter than the Sidereal, so nearly the entire Tropical Age of Sagittarius was contained within the Sidereal Age of Aries. Lots and lots of Fire!:w00t:

Animatrix

You're highly intuitive, and you "go with your gut". A lot of Astrologers are "up in their heads", and aren't really "feelin it".

Yeah I guess. It's the same with transits for me. Sometimes they kick in way before they come in orb, and sometimes I feel them to begin a little late.

david starling

The matchup of a Tropical, Mundane Age of Sagittarius with a Sidereal, Spiritual Age of Aries led to the development of a warrior-culture. But, there was also a deep appreciation of Nature, profound and diverse Philosophical developments, a belief in spiritual beings of all sorts, and the widespread acceptance of the sky-god, now known as "Jupiter", as the ruling deity. Astrology as we know it, especially as a prophetic tool, and Oracles and prophetic abilities, were highly valued. The Ancient Greek culture epitomized the Age, and it devalued Saturn (Cronus) as having been deposed by Zeus (Jupiter), Poseidon(Neptune), and Pluto. So, it was a very high-energy, visionary Age of cultural diversity.
The Sidereal Age shifted into Pisces, just as the Tropical Age was in the process of shifting into Capricorn, meaning a Mundane Age ruled by Saturn. Very fortunate, because Pisces Spirituality has been able to to keep the connectivity between the Material world and the Spiritual worlds going, even though the Material Plane has become the dominant environment for our Mundane existence.

Last edited:

david starling

It's VERY easy to mistake the Mundane developments of this culminating stage of the Tropical Age of Capricorn, for Aquarian Age influence not yet in effect. Capricorn: Keyword, "Use"; Element, "Earth", meaning a Materialistic perspective; Modality, "Cardinal", which in the context of an Age means "Innovative". So, Modern technology is Capricornian in nature: "The innovative use of Matter." Numerologically, Capricorn, as the 10th Sign, is about converting Matter into physical Energy: 10= 1+0=1, meaning Capricorn, an Earth-sign, converting into Aries, a Fire-sign, in a repeating loop on the Material level. From gunpowder to thermonuclear weapons, under Saturnian rulership, in order to dominate and unify the Material World. And, the combustion of Material fuel into electricity, to perform useful work.

david starling

They're only Malefic in the context of this Capricornian Age ruled by the Saturn/Mars combination. They're Benefic for the Aquarian Age, with its Uranian rulership. Since we're on the cusp of the Ages, in a state of transition, they're more like Mercury, which can go either way. That strong influence was because they came in right when the Aquarian Age influence was impossible to ignore. The beginning of the Reality-shift caught nearly everyone off guard.

Here's an old thread about the Astrological Ages.

Humanitarian

If all you've got is the Sidereal version of the Ages, you'll never be able to fully understand the true meaning of the Aquarian Age. It's like trying to do a job without a very necessary tool. Btw, the Tropical Ages are Direct, and make sense in that regard. The Sidereal Ages are Retrograde,so they lack the seasonal order so important to Tropical Astrology. Most of those writing about the Earth's Ages are Tropicalists who have intruded into Sidereal territory without a compass--pretty much clueless. [IMO]
The Capricornian Age is the precursor of the world problems now, as an anarchist, and so it will be better in the next age, since humans become more humanitarian and Uranian-Neptunian at that age! The positive age of Pisces is the Tropical Age of Pisces, and not the sidereal one IMHO.

david starling

The one thing I'm trying to promote, is that BOTH tropical AND sidereal "work" simultaneously on different wavelengths.

Just because one works better for you, personally, than the other, does NOT mean the other is cancelled out for someone else.

Most siderealists I'm aware of completely dismiss tropical as essentially "fake" astrology. And most tropicalists completely ignore sidereal for everything except the Ages.

david starling

To verify these tropical Ages, I studied history from a Western point of view, and it seems to me that ancient Egyptian culture and religion involving an Afterlife fits both the timing (c.3100 to 1350 B.C.) and the rulership - Egypt's "Lord of the Underworld" Osirus as the forerunner of the Greco-Roman god Pluto.

Obviously, Jupiter as "King of the gods", with his son Apollo being the "most Greek of the gods" and god of archery, fit the tropical Age of Sagittarius.

But, what about the tropical Age of Capricorn? That's much less obvious, although there are many clues. The timing is clearly right though, with the beginning of the Fall of (Jupiter-worshipping) Rome exactly at the start of the Age.

Last edited:

david starling

The one thing I'm trying to promote, is that BOTH tropical AND sidereal "work" simultaneously on different wavelengths.

Just because one works better for you, personally, than the other, does NOT mean the other is cancelled out for someone else.

Most siderealists I'm aware of completely dismiss tropical as essentially "fake" astrology. And most tropicalists completely ignore sidereal for everything except the Ages.

For those tuned into sidereal, we're nearing the sidereal Age of Aquarius after the sidereal Age of the 2 Fishes (the constellational image for Pisces).

But, for those tuned into tropical, we're nearing the tropical Age of Aquarius after the end of the tropical Age of the Goatfish - (the contellational image for Capricorn).

Last edited:

david starling

The true meaning of the Age of Aquarius is about freeing our minds to encompass realms of existence beyond, yet including, the material realm.

Last edited:

david starling

The Age-marker is in the chart, like the other measured points, the angles and Nodes. So, one's natal chart shows how one relates to the astrological Age by looking at the Age-marker's House position, and how it's aspected.

For Western sidereal charts, the Age-marker is currently at about 4 degrees 52 minutes retrograde in sidereal Pisces.

For tropical charts, the Age-marker's currently at about 27 degrees, 50 minutes direct in tropical Capricorn.

The sidereal Age-marker changes position because of precession of the equinoxes relative to the constellations.

The tropical Age-marker changes position because of precession of the Earth's perihelion relative to Earth's seasons.

Last edited:

david starling

The domicile-ruler of the Age-sign is double-strength in ALL charts during the entire Age. But, how we each react to it depends on how our charts are configured, and on the choices we make regarding how we utilize our abilities as seen in each chart.

People make an Age what it is - it's the collective effect of the Age on everyone at once, century after century. It's not beaming down on us from the outside, compelling us to behave a certain way. It's an impulse that comes from within, and we each have our own way of dealing with it as Individuals.

Last edited:

Mad Madam Mimm

The water bearer can be a bit misleading. That’s not water in that cup lol
It’s lighting bolts, or some weird other element.

I compare it to Artimis . She’s gonna whip our behinds.

I’ll pass on that cup bro lol