Mars conjunct natal Pluto in solar return?

duenderoja

Does anyone have any information on this, be it from a book or otherwise?

I have had a difficult year, with Mars in my 4th [this past solar return], causing my lease to be nullified [good happenstance], and making me displaced temporarily [horrible happenstance]. This has happened in the last quarter of the year.

Mars is very strong in my natal chart and has always caused me grief. I am asking a theoretical boilerplate question, so my chart need not be posted. I follow a different school of astrology than the majority of the posters here, but I value highly several of the posters here. Hence my hesitance to post my chart and be regaled with “wrong ayanshma” or “you are not using the right house system” etc.

Mars is a pain in my tush and has been my entire life. Not to mention this conjunction is in the 8th house? The only other aspect Mars makes is a square to natal Moon, which makes me worry even more because the Moon is a fluctuating planet.

Jupiter is also in the 8th.

keywine89

Does anyone have any information on this, be it from a book or otherwise?

I have had a difficult year, with Mars in my 4th [this past solar return], causing my lease to be nullified [good happenstance], and making me displaced temporarily [horrible happenstance]. This has happened in the last quarter of the year.

Mars is very strong in my natal chart and has always caused me grief. I am asking a theoretical boilerplate question, so my chart need not be posted. I follow a different school of astrology than the majority of the posters here, but I value highly several of the posters here. Hence my hesitance to post my chart and be regaled with “wrong ayanshma” or “you are not using the right house system” etc.

Mars is a pain in my tush and has been my entire life. Not to mention this conjunction is in the 8th house? The only other aspect Mars makes is a square to natal Moon, which makes me worry even more because the Moon is a fluctuating planet.

Jupiter is also in the 8th.

Mars conjunct Pluto in the 8th could be a great aspect. Is Cancer the ruler of the solar return 2nd house? Also, is there a planet there?? You could receive inherited money or money owed to you from the government or from your employment. As for the negative side of this aspect, it's possible you can run into an altercation or conflict. Hopefully, that's not the case. Fyi,pluto/mars/jupiter in the 4th house always guarantees a move!