Does having Venus in Pisces make a person weak?

ChildOfVenus

Hello,

This is a good question. However, I believe your birth chart as a whole reflects your personality and life experiences. Therefore you should not focus on one placement alone.

Below is how I would interprete Venus in Pisces:

Venus in Pisces
You are a very warm, compassionate, and gracious person with a strong need for love and affection; without this you can feel lost. Falling into and out of love may be very common with you. You are attracted to people’s looks and personality, rather than their social status. Your ideal partner needs to be caring and supportive for you to be completely happy.
Because you are so sensitive you often get hurt. You may see your vulnerability as a negative trait (which is why you may be asking this question), but this can be very attractive to some people. Your extreme emotional nature makes it easy to relate to art, poetry, nature, and music. It is possible you have special talents in these areas.

Whatever sign Mars falls in can indicate your level of aggression, and therefore how strong you are. Life experiences make a person strong, so planets that fall in certain houses is also a good indication.

You may find this step-by-step guide to natal chart interpretation useful. It will help you interpret all the planetary positions. You will then be able to see the overall character the chart is describing.

I hope this helps?

Thanks for your input yes having Venus in Pisces does make a person sensitive. I don't like it because people tend to take advantage of our kindness. I'd rather have Venus on Taurus instead. My Mars is in Gemini in the 10th house.

aquarius7000

Thanks for your input yes having Venus in Pisces does make a person sensitive. I don't like it because people tend to take advantage of our kindness. I'd rather have Venus on Taurus instead. My Mars is in Gemini in the 10th house.
Sensitivity and kindness are strengths, not weaknesses. I have a Venus in Pisces, which is further strengthened by a conjunction to a Jupiter in Pisces. As to whether others can advantage of you, that depends on ten other factors in the chart.

ja7me

Hello,

I am glad I could help.

Your mars in Gemini means you have an active mind that thinks about many things at once (Such as thinking about your sensitive vulnerability). Anything that uses your mind interests you, such as debating.

You are a true romantic, and usually meet partners in unusual ways, maybe even in secret. There may be an attraction to lovers who need to be saved somehow, as you love to help people. However, be careful you don’t end up with people who are emotionally distant, confused, or too dependent. You being too sensitive is not a problem. But you do need to find someone with similar sensitive traits.

Mars in 10th house means you focus a lot of energy on your career; you have a need for status and want to reach the top of your chosen field. You are able to do things on your own initiative, and possess great managerial ability. Maybe you feel too sensitive (and taken advantage of) in the work and relationship areas of life?

Your biggest strength may be your voice, but only if your able to control your emotions. Your debating skills and charm can help you, but only if know how to use it effectively. You may not be the most aggressive person in an argument, but you could certainly win an argument with your clever debating skills and natural charm.

UraSatVen1029

Sensitivity and kindness are strengths, not weaknesses. I have a Venus in Pisces, which is further strengthened by a conjunction to a Jupiter in Pisces. As to whether others can advantage of you, that depends on ten other factors in the chart.

Venus-Jupiter in Pisces is a lovely placement! IMO, anyway. I love Piscean/Neptunian energy. I have Jupiter in Pisces too, but its just sesquiquadrate my Venus in Scorpio.

And I agree. Pisces is definitely a strong sign-- heck all the signs are strong. They just have different strengths. Pisces being the most receptive, mutable, flexible and forgiving sign, that is a great strength. Human nature generally, has a hard time to forgive and to love unconditionally. We are always pointing fingers at each other and refuse to accept human flaws. To let go, to be selfless, to give without recieving is a different kind of bravery and courage in my perspective. To do those things we are exposing ourselves to the risk of getting hurt, but I think this kind of "open-ness" has great potential for profound growth and development.

Venus in Pisces is exalted for a reason. So embrace it. It's beautiful. But if you are looking for a different kind of strength, I think you should look for other factors in your chart. I'm sure you have strengths somewhere else in your chart too.

ChildOfVenus

Hello,

I am glad I could help.

Your mars in Gemini means you have an active mind that thinks about many things at once (Such as thinking about your sensitive vulnerability). Anything that uses your mind interests you, such as debating.

You are a true romantic, and usually meet partners in unusual ways, maybe even in secret. There may be an attraction to lovers who need to be saved somehow, as you love to help people. However, be careful you don’t end up with people who are emotionally distant, confused, or too dependent. You being too sensitive is not a problem. But you do need to find someone with similar sensitive traits.

Mars in 10th house means you focus a lot of energy on your career; you have a need for status and want to reach the top of your chosen field. You are able to do things on your own initiative, and possess great managerial ability. Maybe you feel too sensitive (and taken advantage of) in the work and relationship areas of life?

Your biggest strength may be your voice, but only if your able to control your emotions. Your debating skills and charm can help you, but only if know how to use it effectively. You may not be the most aggressive person in an argument, but you could certainly win an argument with your clever debating skills and natural charm.

At times I might be romantic but I also have Venus square Uranus. So I can be distant and confused about love myself lol. I am never going to be happy about my career thanks to Chiron being in my 10th house.

21bov2h.png

Last edited:

LibralovesTaurus

I'm a venus in sag and absolutely love venus in pisces individuals. You are some of the most lovable in my opinion and the ones I've had the best relationships with, they have been the epitome of unconditional love. :)

aquarius7000

Venus is just as vicious too.
I ended up spending money on medicine and health stuff

Venus is transiting through my 6th house.
Please, Venus alone does nothing! Look at your Asc., its ruler and the Sun/Moon to understand your health issues and naturally then why you spent money on your health.

aquarius7000

I would look at Saturn and Mars Aspects.
Saturn and Mars do not rule health per se, unless they are ruling the Asc. (health). The Asc. and Sun/Moon naturally do rule health. Hence look first at them to see how they are being influenced.

Saturn and Mars, however, as malefics, can adversely affect your health.

david starling

Saturn and Mars do not rule health per se, unless they are ruling the Asc. (health). The Asc. and Sun/Moon naturally do rule health. Hence look first at them to see how they are being influenced.

Saturn and Mars, however, as malefics, can adversely affect your health.

Right. I should have said, I would look at Saturn and Mars Aspects to the Sun, Moon, and Ascendant. It's about energy-level and circulatory flow.