Help understanding a Venus+Mars in Gemini & Moon in Taurus!

xmont

I am currently trying to get to know better a man who is a Sun Aries with Venus and Mars in Gemini and Moon in Taurus. I am very confuse because I do know that Venus in Gemini has a bad reputation for being not loyal and getting bored quick. Not taking things serious. Being flirty etc. Him having both Venus and Mars in Gemini kinda does worry me because I do not like the negative qualities attached to both the Venus in Gemini and Mars in Gemini. The one thing that I do love about it is that Geminis need to be mentally stimulated and are attracted to someone who is intellectual. I myself am like that. I am strongly attracted to someone that can mentally stimulate me and smart people that can teach me something new attract me. I believe this is a big match for us. Although I know he has Venus and Mars in Gemini and people say they are not loyal and lose interest quick, I am wondering could it be different with him since he has a fixed sign (taurus) in his Moon? I do know Taurus is a very loyal sign and needs lots of stability and does not like a lot of change and likes things to be a certain way (fixed). I also read Moon in Taurus like to be home. So I am confuse how does this play out? what kind of person is he with all that mix? does the moon in taurus help the negative qualities of gemini? can someone help me interpret things a little for me?

So far he has given me a sign of being flirty. He has shown interest in mental subjects so I totally see the Gemini in him. I just do not know him enough yet to really tell how he is. I am a Sun in Pisces and Venus in Aquarius and Mars in Taurus. By the way I am new here and I am very glad to be a part of a forum that is all about astrology because I love astrology! looking to learn a lot from you guys! thanks!!!:happy: