Account Closed
nov 8, 2008 7:48am PST Vancouver BC
22 Scorp rising
moon at 2 scorp
5th cusp aries
mars at 12 cancer in the 8th
jup and pluto in the 2nd ruled by jup
some say use 5, some say 8
i think moon to mars in the 8 is too far...10 degrees away.
??
thanks
b

Derestanne

This may or may not be slightly off the subject, but there is an Astrologer and Software Developer by the name of Adrian Fourie who has created a software program called "Your Lucky Days". And no, I am not in Mr. Fourie's employ!

My wife and I are still experimenting with it. So far, my wife was just one digit away from winning about $400,000 and so far as I know that is as close as we have ever come to such a winning. We are going to continue our personal experiments with the software.

I also suspect that most anyone could win big at Lotteries, etc. if they only played in Cities that were on their Astro Cartography Jupiter, Sun or Venus Lines and only play on the dates recommended by software such as Fourie's. Of course, if this started happening on a large scale, the authorities would have no choice except to create laws that would put a stop to it!

I can't give you Adrian's Website, but if you Google "Your Lucky Days" you'll find it right away. Adrian Fourie makes no guarantee that you will win anything - gambling always involves risk. And your chances will be highest if you research all of your birth data very accurately!

All the best good luck!