Nepal earthquake

JUPITERASC

Has anyone taken a look at the chart yet?
MUNDANE or WORLD astrology uses an hierarchy of charts for World Geo-Political Events prediction :smile:

commencing with:

Grand Conjunction 1702
21 May 1702

Great Mutation (Earth) 1802
17 Jul 1802

this chart....

Great Malefic 2004
25 May 2004

....is now the operating Malefic Chart until this will become operative....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Great Malefic 2034
26 Jun 2034

Great Mutation (Air) & Great Conjunction 2020
21 Dec 2020

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Great Conjunction 2000
28 May 2000

2015 Aries Ingress
20 Mar 2015

Note: Relocate the chart(s) to your country and/or the country in question i.e. in this case Nepal

and

for maximum accuracy
use the "foundation point"

eg:

Romania = Alba Iulia, not Bucharesti
Japan = Kyoto, not Tokyo
Spain = Toledo, not Madrid
and so on

unique_astrology

The USGS site has posted data for the time and location of a second earthquake. Date and Time: April 25, 12:30:21 pm, NPT. Latitude: 28°N11'34". Longitude: 84°E51'54".

Quake chart MC 39°10'. Quake Sun-Mars midpoint 38°39'.

There were five eclipses between April 29, 2014 and April 4, 2015 preceding the earthquake. Every one of them can be connected to the quake.

Solar eclipse on April 29, 2014 - Zenith 45°02'. Quake Mars 45°29'.

Total Lunar Eclipse on October 8, 2014 - MC 264°30'. Quake Saturn-Pluto midpoint 264°18'.

Earthquake IC 219°10'. October 24, 2014 Solar eclipse Saturn-Eclipse midpoint 219°41'.

Total Solar Eclipse March 20, 2015 - MC 46°30'. Quake Mars 45°29'.

Total Lunar Eclipse April 4, 2015 - Eclipse Moon-Saturn midpoint 218°13'. Quake IC 219°10.

Attachments

• a-usgs_gov_earthquakes_eventpage.gif
    a-usgs_gov_earthquakes_eventpage.gif
    22.9 KB · Views: 27
  • b-Nepal Quake.gif
    b-Nepal Quake.gif
    20.2 KB · Views: 25
  • c- Apr 29 SE and Quake.gif
    c- Apr 29 SE and Quake.gif
    28.3 KB · Views: 26
  • d-Oct 8 TLE and Quake.gif
    d-Oct 8 TLE and Quake.gif
    27.8 KB · Views: 25
  • e-Quake and Oct 24 SE.gif
    e-Quake and Oct 24 SE.gif
    27.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

leomoon

The USGS site has refined the data for the time and location of the earthquake so I have redone the charts. The chart with the least change was my progressed Canlunar which only had a change of 28 arc-minutes on the MC to 350°29' leaving the midpoint between the eclipse and eclipse Neptune at 349°46' on it.

Quake chart MC 39°10'. Quake Sun-Mars midpoint 38°39'.

There were five eclipses between April 29, 2014 and April 4, 2015 preceding the earthquake. Every one of them can be connected to the quake.

Solar eclipse on April 29, 2014 - Zenith 45°02'. Quake Mars 45°29'.

Total Lunar Eclipse on October 8, 2014 - MC 264°30'. Quake Saturn-Pluto midpoint 264°18'.

Earthquake IC 219°10'. October 24, 2014 Solar eclipse Saturn-Eclipse midpoint 219°41'.

Total Solar Eclipse March 20, 2015 - MC 46°30'. Quake Mars 45°29'.

Total Lunar Eclipse April 4, 2015 - Eclipse Moon-Saturn midpoint 218°13'. Quake IC 219°10.

Thank you Bob for your fine work once again in such a tragedy as this was.
I knew I could count on you, so I came to see and found you here

The Eclipses were vital, (I just knew that they had to be), and you showed the way.

unique_astrology

Additional charts for the second quake. Date and Time: April 25, 12:30:21 pm, NPT. Latitude: 28°N11'34". Longitude: 84°E51'54".

Attachments

• f-Mar 20 STE and Quake.gif
    f-Mar 20 STE and Quake.gif
    27.2 KB · Views: 34
  • g-Quake and Apr 4 TLE.gif
    g-Quake and Apr 4 TLE.gif
    29.1 KB · Views: 36
  • h-P Cnlnr and Mar 20 STE.gif
    h-P Cnlnr and Mar 20 STE.gif
    28.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

unique_astrology

The above charts apply to the quake which followed the original 7.8 magnitude earthquake.

This post and the next contain my charts for the 7.8 quake. Date and Time: April 25, 11:56:26 am, NPT. Latitude: 28°N08'50". Longitude: 84°E42'28". The time and epicenter were different for the two quakes.

The progressed Canlunar applied to both sets of data but only 4 of the 5 eclipses in the year before the quake seemed to apply to the 7.8 magnitude quake whereas all 5 can be tied to the later quake.

Attachments

• a-7.8 Data.gif
    a-7.8 Data.gif
    15.3 KB · Views: 29
  • b-7.8 and SE.gif
    b-7.8 and SE.gif
    18.8 KB · Views: 26
  • c-7.8 and TLE.gif
    c-7.8 and TLE.gif
    21.6 KB · Views: 34
  • d-TLE and Quake.gif
    d-TLE and Quake.gif
    22.2 KB · Views: 25
  • e-Quake and TLE.gif
    e-Quake and TLE.gif
    21.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

unique_astrology

The progressed Canlunar with the March 20, 2015 Total Solar Eclipse at the epicenter of the 7.8 quake. Date and Time: April 25, 11:56:26 am, NPT. Latitude: 28°N08'50". Longitude: 84°E42'28".

Attachments

• f-P Can Mar SE.gif
    f-P Can Mar SE.gif
    22.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

FROG

Thank you for sharing.
I'd like to understand this.
But I don't know what a CanLunar is.
I've searched the web some and my texts, and I haven't found enough to enlighten me yet.
Could you please explain what a CanLunar is?
Thank you.

unique_astrology

This is just a quick explanation from an article which is pages long. Canlunar is the term coined by Garth Allen to denote lunar returns struck for the time of the Moon's entrance into Sidereal Cancer using the Fagan-Allen ayanamsa from the work of Cyril Fagan and Garth Allen (Donald Bradley). In my work I present these charts in the Tropical zodiac which he did and for the same reason but more so because the vast majority looking at the charts are familiar with the Tropical zodiac.

Garth Allen's UNVEILING A NEW TOOL, 5/1957, A.A.
..Entering a New Era in Mundane Forecasting..

"Terminology is also a problem, so for the sake of brevity and easy
identification we are calling the various lunar ingresses by quickly
understood names, i.e., "Arilunar" for the Aries ingress, "Canlunar"
for the Cancer one, and then "Liblunar" and "Caplunar." "

Section 3: July 1957, Garth Allen, UNVEILING A NEW TOOL
...Entering A New Era in Mundane Forecasting...

"For the convenience of the average reader not yet able to handle
sidereal calculations with ease, we are retaining the zodiacal
positions
shown in Figure 1 in tropical longitude."

Last edited:

FROG

Okay, check me on the following, please. I'm not certain I understand yet.
You wrote:
"The progressed Canlunar with the March 20, 2015 Total Solar Eclipse at the epicenter of the 7.8 quake. Date and Time: April 25, 11:56:26 am, NPT. Latitude: 28°N08'50". Longitude: 84°E42'28"."
A canlunar, is when the Moon returns to the 0 degree of Cancer in the Sideral Zodiac. The chart is constructed for the time this occurs, uses the Sideral Zodiac, and Fagan Bradley house system. Right? Wrong? It is, in effect, a Lunar Return to the 0 degree of Cancer in the Sidereal Zodiac. And then the chart is cast using the Fagan Bradley house system.

A progressed CanLunar, progresses that chart, a day for a year, 2 hours for a month ... etc. It moves the planets, and the cusps.

So you progressed that chart to the day and time of the Nepal Earthquake.

Why did you use a CanLunar, to begin with?

As a second chart, you made a chart of the March 20 2015 eclipse located at Nepal.

In the case of the CanLunar chart, you presented in Tropical Zodiac. Does that mean the planets are in the same position, but the locations names were changed to Tropical Zodiac, which in some cases changed the name of the Sign?

Thank you for taking the time to teach me here.

unique_astrology

Why did you use a CanLunar, to begin with?.

Garth Allen's UNVEILING A NEW TOOL, 5/1957, A.A.
..Entering a New Era in Mundane Forecasting..

"Early in our evaluations of a wide variety of charts we had noticed
a persistent tendency for the Capricorn and Cancer lunar ingresses to
carry more weight than the Aries and Libra charts. . . . Then a process
of separation proved that the Capricorn charts had it all over the Cancer
charts, implying that the Capricorn charts were comparable in their
impact with personal "conjunction lunar returns," the Cancer charts
seeming to act like demi-lunar returns."

I do not have the energy to go through describing the whole process I use at this time so I have patched together one example of a chart obtained by using it without describing each step. Such an explanation is available for reading or downloading at this link:

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/uniq...?sort=6&page=1

When the page loads click on Download album under "ACTIONS" to download the album with all of the files in it.

Also in that account are hundreds of progressed lunar returns that can be viewed and/or saved.

I believe the lunar return, when progressed, can indicate the tone or nature of the experience or outcome to be expected or that was experienced when a time, even an approximate one, and place, are known. Interpretation is made as planets or midpoints are swept by the progressing angles of the return. These angles progress approximately 13° each day and 180° in about 2 weeks, during which time every return, transiting, natal, and progressed natal planet and midpoint combination will be swept by the progressing angles. Then a new lunar or demi-lunar begins. I allow an orb of 2 degrees from an angle or in trine or sextile to an angle (I usually stay with conjunctions, squares and oppositions) for a planet or midpoint to be deemed effective in regards to the event.

Remember that we experience life at a physical, emotional, and cellular (such as when a cancer is growing without our knowledge) level, so not all angular contacts will manifest in a manner we notice.

Most often the lunar or demi-lunar return struck using the Moon's position in the precessed solar or demi-solar preceding an event (whichever is closer to the event) and almost always done for place of the event is used. On occasion, for reasons I do not know, the precessed natal lunar or demi-lunar when progressed, will give better results. Rate of progression is the arc in right ascension traveled by the Moon between inception of the lunar return and the time of the event.

Demi is a prefix signifying half. The term anlunar was coined by Cyril Fagan to differentiate the lunar return struck from the solar return from the natal lunar return. The progression of the lunar returns, however, is not a Fagan technique. A search of all of astrology will not produce progressed lunar returns except those done by myself or a few others using what is loosely called "the Nicewander technique".

The solar return is a chart struck when the Sun returns to its natal position. The demi-solar return is a chart struck for the Sun's transit in opposition to its natal position (2nd harmonic chart). Exchange lunar for solar and Moon for Sun in the foregoing to understand what lunar and demi-lunar returns are.

In my almost 40 years of working with these charts I have found that anlunars or demi-anlunars from the nearest solar or demi-solar return (all charts being precession corrected) preceding an event give the clearest astrological picture of an event once they have been progressed by the difference between the Moon's position in right ascension in the lunar return and the transit Moon's position at the time of an event.

The following example is the Tropical rendition of a mundane Sidereal chart (the entry of the Moon into Sidereal Capricorn) progressed to the attack on the World Trade Center. The 5 boroughs became New York City on January 1, 1898 at 00:00:00 AM, EST (NS). The progressed MC was at 73°33'. Return Saturn was on the MC at 73°09', transit Saturn at 73°40'. Return Pluto was on the IC at 72°26', transit Pluto at 72°31.The city of New York's progressed Pluto was on the MC at 73°07', progressed Pluto at 72°58'. The chart's Nadir was 77°59'. NYC's natal Mars/Saturn midpoint (not shown) is 77°37', return Mars/Pluto midpoint at 78°37'.

PROGRESSED CAPLUNAR (TROPICAL RENDITION) WITH THE
PROGRESSED CHART FOR NEW YORK CITY AROUND IT FOR THE ATTACK OF 9-11

c-Prog%20Caplunar%205%20Boroughs%20911.gif
[/URL][/IMG]​

unique_astrology

When will the next quake be in Los Angeles or Southern California in general?

I recall an astrologer predicting the Northridge quake (Jan 17, 1994 4:30 am PST) months ahead and he mentioned cardinal transits were bad for LA. I marked my ephemeris for that date and he was right.

Check with him again.

You have the Sun, Moon and 8 planets to work with. A combination for what looks like a difficult time might indicate an earthquake, tsunami (like in 1964), wild fire, mudslide, hurricane, tornado, asteroid crash, outbreak of a deadly epidemic, terrorist attack, financial collapse. Take your pick. And if you know with absolute certainty an astrological signature for any of those events, please share.

Anything beyond good or bad, difficult or easy, or similar qualities is guesswork. For anyone to choose one event over another and be right is pure chance.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Two US scientists have a theory
that suggests a big increase in devastating earthquakes
particularly near the Equator
in 2018
following a tiny slowing in the Earth's rotation.

"The correlation between Earth's rotation and earthquake activity is strong :smile:
and suggests there is going to be an increase
in numbers of intense earthquakes next yea,"
Roger Bilham of the University of Colorado told The Observer.

Bilham and Rebecca Bendick of the University of Montana
presented a paper on the link between seismic activity
and the Earth's rotation speed
at the annual meeting of the Geological Society of America.
The slowdown in Earth's rotation is tiny
- a millisecond a day sometimes
- which can be measured by atomic clocks.