the node and reality

heidy26

I am not versed in fixed stars, it is one on the great omissions in my knowledge of astrology. I am not sure but 2 degree orb for declination seems wide. but aspected to your node/vertex it does suggest that your soul is responsive to higher celestial energies and karma that most.
as a relatively young woman, your psychology is still somewhat embedded in the desires of life and bonding ,so your participation and influence by the higher plane of consciousness of the higher plane likely causes frustration and confusion. I notice you Saturn /Neptune conjunction which suggests a personality structure open and able to guide your souls quest for higher meaning and knowledge. youth tends to be impatient as such the combination of focused karmic energy in you chart suggest that time will clarify your questions.
I think when your Saturn return occurs 2018, the reasons your soul chose to have these abilities and experience will be clearer.
one suggest I can give is too developed your psychic/astral /prophetic abilities. I noticed you have mercury square to Uranus and the midpoint is conjunct to venus.
this gives powerful psychic abilities . it give you access to the akashic record through dreams, that is prophetic dreams, and the potential for astral projection and out of he body experiences .
with venus involved ,your emotional turbulence and inconsistent relationships may be a function of your youth, that is your need for temporal companion may interfere with you accessing the higher planes which you are locked into.
but with venus , you also have the potential for physical companionship leading to and connecting you with the "spiritual" satisfactions higher that mere emotional contentment can bring. you may serve as a center for others to draw inspiration and knowledge from .

rahu

I can see this is gradually unlocking. In my teen years, I barely had premonitions and an intuition going back and forth. Rather weak.
My intuition became powerful with the years and so was with visions (lucid ones). I can say the same thing about dreams, but they are not as prophetic and powerful, but definitely not that weak as they used to be.
OBE and astral projection... I tried some time in the last 2 years, never succeeded to do them completely (though I had half of experiences). It's like I am blocked.
Feeling others' emotions... I mentioned it in my earlier post. I can almost see a pattern here. You're probably right, I have to wait to see how this unlocks and where do they lead me. But having an embedded active Mercury who is also squaring Uranus.. I am really not patient, I am agitated and I have to know everything right now. That's why I search for answers, hopefully I am not coming as too aggressive or intrusive... not my intention.
I do admire your knowledge and am grateful for all the info you share with us here.

The orb for parallels it's a continuos debate. Some use them up to 2 degrees, some up to 1.5 degrees.. no one knows the actual orb, but the most common use is an allowance of 2 degrees for inner planets and smaller orbs for outer.

rahu

Banned
I can see this is gradually unlocking. In my teen years, I barely had premonitions and an intuition going back and forth. Rather weak.
My intuition became powerful with the years and so was with visions (lucid ones). I can say the same thing about dreams, but they are not as prophetic and powerful, but definitely not that weak as they used to be.
OBE and astral projection... I tried some time in the last 2 years, never succeeded to do them completely (though I had half of experiences). It's like I am blocked.
Feeling others' emotions... I mentioned it in my earlier post. I can almost see a pattern here. You're probably right, I have to wait to see how this unlocks and where do they lead me. But having an embedded active Mercury who is also squaring Uranus.. I am really not patient, I am agitated and I have to know everything right now. That's why I search for answers, hopefully I am not coming as too aggressive or intrusive... not my intention.
I do admire your knowledge and am grateful for all the info you share with us here.

The orb for parallels it's a continuos debate. Some use them up to 2 degrees, some up to 1.5 degrees.. no one knows the actual orb, but the most common use is an allowance of 2 degrees for inner planets and smaller orbs for outer.

usually one with your abilities has these abilities manifest at a younger age , and then the cultural strictures tend to make one shut these abilities out entering the teens or puberty. it is interesting that in your teens these abilities became stronger

with what you say, I would think that you have had what is called sleep paralysis. this phenomenon is when upon waking one can not move for a matter of minutes though conscious. the pchihc explanation is that when on astral projects ,your soul leaves and the body begins to chemically decay. if the projection is a bit extended, the chemical process's are degrade and it take a bit of time for the bodies chemical process to "reboot ". hence though awake one must wait for the body to function again.
sleep paralysis is a symbol of blocked astral projection memories.

The orb for parallels it's a continuos debate. Some use them up to 2 degrees, some up to 1.5 degrees.. no one knows the actual orb, but the most common use is an allowance of 2 degrees for inner planets and smaller orbs for outer

I thnk orbs are not set but rather depend on the astrologers experience. I also think orbs become larger if more planets are aspected. I believe the node's conjunction have a orb of 10 degrees but I don't usually use this orb on interpretations

rahu

Last edited:

heidy26

usually one with your abilities has these abilities manifest at a younger age , and then the cultural strictures tend to make one shut these abilities out entering the teens or puberty. it is interesting that in your teens these abilities became stronger

with what you say, I would think that you have had what is called sleep paralysis. this phenomenon is when upon waking one can not move for a matter of minutes though conscious. the pchihc epalnation is that when on astral projects ,your soul leaves and the body begins to chemically decay. if the projection is a bit extended, the chemical process's are degrade and it take a bit of time for the bodies chemical process to "reboot ". hence though awake one must wait for the body

Actually, my abilities are unlocking gradually and become more powerful while I mature... why do you think this process is reversed ?

with what you say, I would think that you have had what is called sleep paralysis. this phenomenon is when upon waking one can not move for a matter of minutes though conscious. the pchihc epalnation is that when on astral projects ,your soul leaves and the body begins to chemically decay. if the projection is a bit extended, the chemical process's are degrade and it take a bit of time for the bodies chemical process to "reboot ". hence though awake one must wait for the body

No, I hadn't had sleep paralysis in years. I suffered from sleep paralysis for years as a child and was constantly afraid of sleeping because of it. I used to wake up paralyzed almost every night and feel entities floating in the room, above myself that were looking at me and tried to do something to me. Some of them were evil and I had the feeling they were trying to hurt me somewhat, others were just curious about me. I used to start praying in my mind and in few minutes usually regained control of my body.
This is the only childhood psychic experience I had and that haunted me for years. When I hit teenage years, it stopped, fortunately. But this is rather different from what I tried these last 2 years. I actually tried to astral project or have an OBE by the book. I never got to do it fully, but was close.
Perhaps I should mature and refine myself to unlock it - like all these abilities unlocked.

rahu

Banned

Actually, my abilities are unlocking gradually and become more powerful while I mature... why do you think this process is reversed ?

No, I hadn't had sleep paralysis in years. I suffered from sleep paralysis for years as a child and was constantly afraid of sleeping because of it. I used to wake up paralyzed almost every night and feel entities floating in the room, above myself that were looking at me and tried to do something to me. Some of them were evil and I had the feeling they were trying to hurt me somewhat, others were just curious about me. I used to start praying in my mind and in few minutes usually regained control of my body.
This is the only childhood psychic experience I had and that haunted me for years. When I hit teenage years, it stopped, fortunately. But this is rather different from what I tried these last 2 years. I actually tried to astral project or have an OBE by the book. I never got to do it fully, but was close.
Perhaps I should mature and refine myself to unlock it - like all these abilities unlocked.

I used to wake up paralyzed almost every night and feel entities floating in the room, above myself that were looking at me and tried to do something to me. Some of them were evil and I had the feeling they were trying to hurt me somewhat, others were just curious about me. I used to start praying in my mind and in few minutes usually regained control of my body.
This is the only childhood psychic experience I had and that haunted me for years.

this makes sense, that in early childhood you had these experiences and then they stopped.
these entities are a direct function of your vertex/node conjunction. especially with the 12 house placement.you were in fact spontaneously moving in these altered realities.

this shows you are a very old soul to be able to move in these altered realities. that is why some entites were surprised and others were evil. the astral plane is the reality that both evil and good, great and minor entities use.to make it more difficult, black magicians also use these same plane to attack from.

I think it may be a function of pure desire divorced from carnal desires .
that is accepting your Way rather that desiring a certain destination.

But I am over my head with these words to you.
rahu

heidy26

I think it may be a function of pure desire divorced from carnal desires .
that is accepting your Way rather that desiring a certain destination.

But I am over my head with these words to you.
rahu

What do you mean ? Are you saying I have to accept my abilities and I don't desire to actually have them ? I'm not sure I got it properly here.
If so, you raised an excellent point here and it makes me wonder.

Did you encounter others with reversed abilities experience too ? Like having abilities and instead of manifesting them powerful in their youth having them backwards, like I do mostly ?

rahu

Banned
What do you mean ? Are you saying I have to accept my abilities and I don't desire to actually have them ? I'm not sure I got it properly here.
If so, you raised an excellent point here and it makes me wonder.

Did you encounter others with reversed abilities experience too ? Like having abilities and instead of manifesting them powerful in their youth having them backwards, like I do mostly ?

I think the material istic culture around us make manifesting these abilities a problem, as scientific technology raises us to disbelieve in them.
yes accept you powers as they manifest and don't feel there is something amiss in yourself.

practically a dream journal is the best way to make these stronger. and these abilities will strengthen the more you try to develop them.
you abilities were spontaneous last july thru nov when the transiting node past through your sun/mercury square to Uranus
rahu

Last edited:

noraleader

Banned
the discrepancy could be "everyone else" and not you..

for what it's worth someone on the internet writing,

try not to think of it as power. power corrupts. power is stupid. power is concerned with how it affects others.

it's not that i have long hair, it's that everyone else is an authoritarian dog and cuts their hair in obeisance. the discrepancy is them, not i, and not you for being able to "do things" other people allege to be supernatural.

Dubyadude1986

power is concerned with how it affects others.

everyone else is an authoritarian dog and cuts their hair in obeisance.

that's`what the youth are for, right? changing society's flaws..

Respectfully Noraleader, when you are asking things such as "if I block someone, can they see my posts?", you are worried about how it affects others and not you.

Is it a factual statement that everyone else is an authoritarian dog that cuts their hair out of obeisance? Or is that a certain kind of fallacy? Does it qualify for more than one kind of fallacy?

The ignore button isn't there for other people's blood pressure, it is there for yours (as Oddity pointed out). Other people's hair isn't there to make you feel good, it is there to control their body temperature and a slew of others things. True depth doesn't measure cosmetics.

Your hair isn't there for other people's approval nor is there's for yours.

And changing societies flaws, that sounds a lot like power to me. People are allowed to have flaws, no one is perfect, no one will ever be perfect, society will always have flaws because people are allowed to have flaws.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
just to emphasize this is not a thread for fuzzing musings on nothing

to understand the nodal axis, one must understand the nature of reality , as the node underlies all planes of reality. The node is of such fundamental importance that all occult systems use it as their base line. whether rosicrucian, templars, free masons or kabbalah, the dragon head is the hidden and protected fount of all the power of these societies. As to reality the most accurate scientific system is defined by quantum mechanics. Surprising;ly quantum theory shows that reality is much like the classic metaphysical systems , rather than einsteinian or Newtonian dogma. Underlying quantum theory is the concept of non locality. This means that there is no such thing as distance between objects . everything is connected on the quantum matrix. Every particle of matter is “entangled “ with every other particle of matter in the universe ,no matter how distantly separated.
This notion is alien to classical physics . if one manipulate one of the pairs , the other is affected no matter to far they are separated. Experiment with entangled ions which had a “dog leg” showed that if the appendage on one was mechanically moved, the other ion also moved. This is quite astounding as many experiments had shown that manipulation by lasers would be felt by the entangled pair also.
The book a different universe, by Robert Laughlin , a Nobel prize recipient in physics, explains these concepts .
Briefly, matter-particles are the intersection/nodes of quantum vibrations. But these quantum vibrations could be a function of another quantum l system, and this system could also be a function of another system, physist just don’t know what the quantum Matrix really is. But hundreds if not thousands of experiments have shown quantum theory to be correct.
Quantum physics is at the base of reality, while einsteinian or Newtonian concepts are considered emergent.
An example of this distinction is shown by the laws of gas pressure. As long as one has a large sample of gas , then the movement and pressure of gas in a closed container can be calculated quite well with Newtonian principles. But when one reduces the size of the sample o f gas, then the gas behaves by quantum principles. So Newtonian physics are not inherent in the structure of reality. newtonian laws only operate when reality reaches a certain size or threshold. whereas quantum principles underlie everything.
So quantum theory “fixates” reality. Matter and reality are the nodes of quantum frequencies.
This is the best analogy to use when trying to understand the dragonhead/nodal axis.
The node fixates all the other astrological symbols. One can conceptualize the planets as the hands of the celestial clock, with the various cycles of time correlating to our experiences .but the node is the mainspring of the celestial clock and it’s motion underlies all the other movements.
These words seem like just more obscure references to the node. So one must look at their own chart to see the depth and clarity of these words.
But first a word of caution. Not only does the node rule or fixate reality, but the nodes are the source of magic both black and white,positive and negative. If one chooses to disbelieve the existence of black magic, then you will put your life in grave danger to try to understand the dragonhead. For this knowledges is hidden and protected under the threat of death. This is no joke.

For instance posted the following :
astrology is the base of wall street's prescience’s over capitalistic systems. the legendary financier of the middle 20th century, bernard baruch
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...hy/baruch.html

wrote in a autobiography that the market moved in 18 year cycles. Simply buy at the low of the cycle and sell at the high of the cycle.
18 years can relate to a circadian frequency or the nodal cycle or the moon standstill cycle among a few choices
5 times the mean nodal cycle equal 74.5 years.the market of the great depression hit bottom in 1933 and 75 years later the greatest and final economic farce hit in 2008

following this post i received a PM, that was seemingly quite pleasant yet at the end the poster mentioned that when the node had transited her IC, her entire family was killed .i realized it as a veiled threat ,as there are occult systems and societies to this very day and hour that will eliminate anyone who tries to unravel the node.
So I will not direct you to analysis the node transits but I suggest that if you want to understand the node , you look when the node axis forms a square to any natal planet.
For instance if you want to know when you fall in love then look for the node to square venus. Of course the aspects to the planet will cloud the issue. But say you have mars square to venus, then check when the node goes over these.
Say you have Uranus square to Saturn ,then when the node transits this square your life will dramatically change. Etc etc
If anyone wonders how I make predictions, it is always the node I look to.
Prepare for trolls to trash these ideas. And if you find positive results feel free to pm me as I assure you ,you will meet with resistance from some of the most “learned” on this forum.
Better yet, take my words and as Isabel hickey said”seek the truth,find the truth, and then be silent."

rahu

rahu

Banned
hi patmp

your have a very strong nodal presence s the south node is conjunct to Jupiter and mercury. this gives intellectual genius as both you lower mind and higher mind are subject to psychic/astral input. this gives telepathy and associated intuition access to knowledge besides your almost infallible deductive reasoning power. very often mercury with the nodal energy will give projective mental/psychic power. this means you ideas and thought form have almost material presence and you can influence other people's thoughts and even their behavior if you tried.

this position gives intuitive access to data. often you have knowledge of subjects much greater than you investment of time spent investigating these subjects. this shows that when you search out specific points of knowledge, this knowledge comes straight to you. instead of having to read many books on a given interest, the specific book you need to read come to you or is the first your read.
you could be a writer and probably have this interest as the south node bring preexisting intellectual ideas from the astral plane

I am somewhat surprised that you are not employed because you are brilliant in your chosen profession. it may be that you live in a culture that does not give women their intellectual due, because based on merit , very few of any sex can surpass you.
with juno square you vertex, you lack of success may be, because you are a strong and proficient women in a male dominated field. the vertex/juno aspect gives you an executive "aura" which can give resistance from male peers or superiors.

on first glance ,I am again surprised you are asking about you love life as with venus trine the node and sextile to mercury and Jupiter, you are a very loving ,charming ,intelligent and articulate person. you are exceptionally gracious to all people and everyone would/should be attracted to your charms and personality .
you might think of a profession in law or some form or counseling as your skills and respect for people are very strong.

there are so problematic aspect as to your social and romantic encounters though.
first your mars/pluto midpoiny is conjunct to your venus. this shows your loving and charming perosnlity tend to draw very com[ulsive and selfishness me toward you. though you oputr out an almost angelic emotional vibration,, it seems demonic men are likely to hit on you. this could be explained by childhood experience. some form of emotional abuse may still unconsciously be affecting you and you subconsciously draw such complexes now. i also noticed that your Venus/Saturn midpoint is conjunct to pluto. this would go along with the previous asect in showing a abusive of emotionally restrictive childhood. probably the father being a "destructive" influence on your self-esteem .
also this theme is shown by the Saturn/mars midpoint opposed to juno and thereby feeling the square to the vertex . this pattern tends to portray a familial condition in which the above psychological dynamics are endemic. it may be that your family heritage involves unconscious acceptance f abusive dynamics . it could be that your father resents you and if your mother and father had marital problems he putting g these dynamics on his relationship with you.

of course these psychological opinions would need the help of a counselor to help you resolve them if these ideas are relevant.

I also notice that your Saturn/Neptune midpoint is conjunct your sun. this tends to reinforce my previous speculations as this shows a dissipative influence from the father. it could be his absence ,it could be he was too preoccupied with his life's problems to be a real father or it could be he was much older than you.it could even imply he had/ a substance abuse problem .this can also show a cultural or religious difference in your fmily that affected you adversely.

with the moon sextile to venus and trine Jupiter/mercury, you relationship with your mother I your saving grace. you share great love with her and she is amazingly understanding and supportive of your educational endeavors. this positive force form her is part of why you are so gracious and understanding ,even when fate seems to hinder your advancement.

as too your job and love life in the future, the node axis will be square to your mercury/Jupiter conjunction in late may in june. this would be period to find employment or begin retraining yourself. but either way this period will brig you several good options.

the node will be semisexitle your venus at 18libra39 around the 23rd of may. this is a good time to be receptive to men who you are attracted to.
this is likely to be subtle attraction that could bloom into a full romantic encounter.
good luck

rahu

rahu

Banned
Saturn transit to nadal node can be very good. not as good as a transiting node on a natal Saturn, but the p[possibility of danger ous selfness is very high. your could show consolidation ofr your attitudes and abilities. A heretofore unknown part of your destiny could appear

rahu

rahu

Banned
another node interpretation

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93406

I have to agree ,I can't remember such a intriguing pattern with the nodes.
but nessus is a symbol of harsh or abusive feelings most times.
I looked at your composite chart and it mirrors the synastry with ceres conjunct the north node and Nessus conjunct the south node.

mars is also conjunct the north node and opposed to venus conjunct the south node. this opposition forms a grand cross with the moon opposed to psyche.

this pattern gives an almost imaginable sexual/emotional/spiritual attractions. this cross is why you professed your love to him years ago. this is an overwhelming attraction and with the nodal axis involved, it gave a magical feeling between you and him.it was as if you and he were in a separate reality and the real world was outside.

but having nessus opposed to ceres with the nodal axis connection them bodes that you both had some type of restrictive or abusive childhood.
itmaybe that these harsh environments as children would have interfered with a serious romance in the present(or 10 years ago as it was).
though with the node , it is possible that you were brought together to rid your souls of the spiritual after affect of these early restrictive./busive conditions. it may be that the spontaneous love between you allowed you both to establish healthy relationships in the present. the negative affect of the nessus/node conjunction may have made you both be unconsciously drawn to unhealthy relationships in your adult lives. but the love between you broke the chains of Nessus's early emotional restrictions.
in the composite Uranus is conjunct to Saturn and opposed to chiron. this aspect is likely why you never got together as it shows a hesitancy to form a committed relationship and it shows there would be to much criticism.
orcus is square to sedan which shows that these potential harsh childhood experiences or difficult previous relationship would make it difficult to be open and true to each other.
with the Jupiter/juno midpoint conjunct the moon and square the node, there was a overwhelming need to form a committed relationship and even a marriage was deep in your heart.
it may be that this relationship or feelings about him allowed you and he to be open and form honest relationships with your current partners.

rahu

rahu

Banned
node interpretation
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93553

hi MissSagittaruis

the node on the ascendant is one of the single most powerful aspects to give psychic abilities.
it gives intuitive intelligence meaning you instinctively know material before searching it.it give abilities to read other's minds and often shows you gut feelings are always correct.

Thank you! I have always felt like I had some psychic abilities or like I already know certain things. When I was little I would always play a game in my mind where I would read people thoughts and see what they would say next and it would always come true lol. I can still sort of do this but I think I need to practice using my abilities more and meditating

Miss Sagittarius

rahu

Banned
node interpretation
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93482
sedna is sextile to the node, so speaking the truth can influence her actions in a positive way.

as I have said,it may be she is reacting to the dominating nature cultural and familial male behaviors.
your wife's chart shows a very high probability that she suffered emotional and likely sexual abuse within the family as her Saturn us conjunct to the north node square to the moon and opposed to chiron conjunct to the north node. in addition juno is conjunct orcus. and opposed . these are very abusive and malicious aspect for a woman to endure. it seems that emotional/sexual about is inherent in her family heritage.
she has a sun/Uranus conjunction with the mercury/Uranus midpoint conjunct the sun. this pattern can result in a lesbian tendency, but as I said, it seems her relationship with a woman is a way to confront her subconscious "hatred" to the manipulation she has received from men.

"I am totally bowled out. I literally have Goosebumps now. Indeed she had been molested as a child multiple times by a pervert neighbor. But that was in her childhood. Is this the timeline that you are looking at?"

"You used the term Manipulation. I am dumbfound because as a matter of fact she always mentioned that she felt manipulated"

rahu

Slytherin88

Hi, rahu. Can I have my nodes read as well? I have the north node in Capricorn 6th house and the south one is Cancer in the 12th house. Here is my chart :
astro_2gw_01_parta.47958.30972.jpg

rahu

Banned
Hi, rahu. Can I have my nodes read as well? I have the north node in Capricorn 6th house and the south one is Cancer in the 12th house. Here is my chart :
View attachment 59693

this is not a thread to solicit node reading. I did read patmp recently because she had a complex node pattern that served to further elucidate the node. you have node square to mercury. I will add a little bit more on your other thread.

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93553

your node is exactly conjunct your ascendant to 2 arc minute!!!!!!!!

it is said the ascendant is the point your soul chooses to use the powers delineated to further karmic growth . an exact aspect is a sign of destiny. as the node is the energy that fixates time, life and spirit, you have chosen to have the ability to actualize all the symbols in the chart. not just meditation but your chart defines a very enlightened soul/person.

sedna at midheaven shows a concern with living in truth and being an example to the culture and companions of pure motive and spiritual correctness.

psyche is conjunct Venus showing a soul with a pure love and spiritual compassion.

you have a kite formation with moon trine to mars , trine to the Neptune/Uranus midpoint and opposed to ixion and the mercury/chiron midpoint.
this shows that even though you have strong spiritual aspirations, your purpose is to bring new insights, idealistic and practical ,into the turbulence of the existing social problems .

it seems you are a loving idealist yet you have motivations of a activist socially.

Wow thank you for the reading! I do have a lot of different insights on things and ideas on how to make the world a better place. That is really cool that I'm an enlightened soul! What do you mean about me being able to actualize all symbols in the chart though? Does that mean I can master all the houses lessons or something? & sorry I didn't see this post earlier! You got it all accurate about me

rahu

Banned
node interpretation... bottom reply
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/005244.html

when one has the node conjunct the composite moon, then the relationship is in a very sensitive time. There maybe a synchronization of emotional feelings. but one must look to the aspects to the moon to get specific characteristic say Saturn was square the moon, I could be a breakup or at least emotional problems between them. if venus was square the node then it would bea period of love and togetherness. so you see specifics with this combination dependent on the aspects.

any aspect to the node is significant.
the mercury/sun square indicates a very open mental framework. this shows you both reveal for inner thoughts. coupled with lilth conjunct o the node these thoughts have to do with you innate attraction and feelings for each other.
Jupiter/pluto/Saturn sextile with Neptune trine is an excellent pattern as it shows a sincere healing and supportive vibration between you. this aspect is very therapeutic and could one or both are involved in a healing profession or counseling profession, though it could also be a financial indicator. this pattern is excellent for practical and economic situations around the relationship. this pattern indicates you are best of friends and with the venus square you mentioned ,it probably is a romantic relationship also.

what you have picked up on is amazing. Every time he and I see one another we talk about our innate attraction as you say, so it will be interesting to see what happens when the node hits the moon. It's been a very deep connection however we also have Venus opposite Uranus and that has placed some obstacles of timing on our path. We long to be together but there are still things that need to happen first for us both. It's a slow burner this one.

I am the healer
smile.gif
I work as a dance therapist. Having said that our connection is incredibly healing, we also have Venus conjunct Chiron and moon square Chiron - forgot to mention that, as well as moon trine Vesta.
So it would be interesting to see if that nodal conjunction to the moon might bring about some spark to set things into motion for us.
Thank you for the link, I can see how hugely important the nodes are and how they affect everything else! Great explanation.

rahu

rahu

Banned
another node interpretation on same thread as above

hi athenaia

this composite has some very strong affectionate aspects and it shows that there are personal ambitions which may interfere with consolidating this intimacy.
the venus/sun midpoint is square to the node showing an intense affection for each other.
Jupiter is square the node and opposed to the sun/ venus midpoint which often gives feeling of commitment and support.
the eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct the sun so the idealistic, romantic feeling are very strong. this gives a almost childlike sense of attraction, attraction to spirit as well as the physical attraction of the venus/sun midpoint.and with the mercury/psyche conjunction, there is a very romantic demeanor between you.
the Venus/mars midpoint is conjunct your desc so you are particularly smitten with him
ith the Saturn/moon midpoint conjunct the IC,the affection is accompanied by a strong sense of devotion.
composite juno is on his ascendant which indicates he gives signals of wanting a serious hookup.
the Jupiter/juno midpoint is conjunct to pluto which shows there are a common professional or education ambitions. it may be you met in the workplace or in an educational setting.
as this pattern usually shows ambition in ones vocation, the relationship may be secondary to these pursuits. any commitment may hinge on personal achievement first. this notion is also shown by the Jupiter/pluto midpoint being opposed to the venus/mars midpoint.
but currently you are both head over heels inlove as the south node transited the eos/psyche midpoint on march 6th and the south node had been transiting the composite sun and ergo/psyche midpoint through april 9th.
as time goes forward the north node will transit the composite Jupiter on june 20th and square the sun/venus midpoint on july 3. so the initial "enchantment "may lessen a bit but the attraction and feelings of commitment and love should grow stronger .
from july 8th to the 18th the transiting node will conjunct ceres and square the composite nodal axis. if all goes well this could show a concrete commitment .still you must keep in mind that the Saturn/pluto square can indicate some unconscious hesitation and emotional reluctance. with the strong pluto/Jupiter patterns, serious commitment may have to wait until certain personal professional or educational goals are met.
rahu

Thank you so much for this. I'm so sorry for my belated response, things have been a bit hectic in the real world but I'm glad to be back, and your writing is the best gift I ask for in my return
rainbow.gif