Your experieance about aquarius relationship with father

Atvars

Im making query about aquarius relationship with father. Planet which is fallen (even little bit worse- only forgot the termin) shows the emotional complex of person.

Due to the fact that the Sun is fallen in Aquarius, it shows that every Aquarius has emotional complex about all what is connected to the Sun. The Sun base always means father. And so in my experience with more than 30 cases all Aquarius had this problem. I would like to learn your experience about Aquarius relationship with father.

miquar

Hi. My father was aloof in the extreme - 'psychologically absent' as they say. I have Sun in Aquarius sesquiquadrate Uranus in the 4th (which I take to mean the father and which it certainly seems to in my case).

But I also have Pluto on the IC and Sun in the 8th house quincunx Pluto, and he seems more Plutonian to me than Uranian. I became more aware of his Aquarian side as a I got much older - his free thinking and questioning and his humanitarian streak.

In terms of an emotional complex around the Sun's expression, I guess I conceive of myself more through the ideas and ideals I am expressing, than as being a vital entity independent of my thoughts. I suppose I feel like I imagine a Piscean Sun feels, but an intellectual version, which fits these being the last two signs.

As I reflect on it now, I feel like my Sun is the electron that can't be located. You know its there somewhere wizzing around the nuclues of the atom, but you can't say where - it has no centre from which to radiate its energy on its own terms. My father never seemed to see me when I was young, unless I'd done something he didn't like, and he didn't act as though anyone could see him either. Like I say, you have to take the Pluto into account too, but anyway....

Well that helped me be clearer about my Sun, thanks, but I don't know if its what you were after.

Atvars

Actually it is intresting . Sun in aquarius very very often shows that father is somewhere far away. and those relationship where aquarius is not ''fixed up'' with father- disturb to Aquarius show his own Sun and vitality in society.

Actually it is intresting . Sun in aquarius very very often shows that father is somewhere far away. and those relationship where aquarius is not ''fixed up'' with father- disturb to Aquarius show his own Sun and vitality in society.

I disagree, it's hardly fair to lump all Aquarian suns like this. It ALL depends on how sun is aspected, whether it's challenged by 'outer's or complimented by inners and/outers....

I would equally look to saturn for father, not just sun. Saturn retrograde can show a missing, absent father. My saturn retro conj MC confirms this, both my parents were self employed, hard working and we were left very much to our own devices. Physically there, but emotionally unavailable perhaps...

Atvars

I am just making query.
All aquarius i am talk (aprox. 30) all 100% have very big problems with father. it is just fact what I have see.